SF4 CE 360 - in Stock at Amazon (PS3 version sold out)

Sweetness. I was browsing the website and just saw this, went for one and will cancel my stupid DD order once I get shipping confirmation!

The 360 version is available, too. They're also elegible for Amazon Prime if you have it.

Were these out of stock? My local Best Buy also has a bunch of copies on the shelves.

For most of us our BB/GS/EBs have been out of stock and the prices on eBay are pretty high. I mean, Capcom's own store online is out of stock so this seems like a pretty solid opportunity to pick this up if you got screwed by DD.

[quote name='heavy liquid']The 360 version is available, too. They're also elegible for Amazon Prime if you have it.

Were these out of stock? My local Best Buy also has a bunch of copies on the shelves.[/quote]
I pre-ordered from buy.com, DD and Best Buy. None of them came through. I spent a few hours on the phone this weekend calling 12 Best Buy's and 8 GameStops and none of them had it in stock or did not even receive a single copy.

If i wanted the 360 version, there were a few of those available, but not many.

Sweet! I had never pulled a trigger so fast, specially at a price that's so un-CAG like!!! :D

Screw DD. I doubt they could fill my order since I placed it on 2/6. I'm happy to get the PS3 CE at the list price.

nice for the whole week ive been calling all BB's around me and all the GS but no stores had the ps3 CE. Thanks for the topic now I dont have to search for it anymore and actually play the game. Who else was surprised how hard this game is to find for ps3?!

[quote name='koocster']Who else was surprised how hard this game is to find for ps3?![/quote]

They didn't manufacture as many of these for PS3, so it was bound to be hard to find initially. Luckily Amazon has it in stock and Capcom would be stupid to not make more. Some people got screwed on ebay...that's for sure.

Damn I wish I had the money to pick one up but I have spent too much this month as it is! Maybe next time. Thanks OP!

I suspected this would be one of those things where it was truly only limited for the first couple days when buy.com was shipping orders. Looks like that may be the case. Still, don't know if I'd be willing to bet on seeing these for $30-$40 down the road. Good game anyway.

I believe it is truly limited. Capcom confirmed it as being more limited than the TE sticks. Historically speaking, I don't see Capcom reprinting CE just because of demand.

Perhaps Amazon received some extra shipment that was meant for DD :)

I pulled the trigger because I want the freakin' CE and don't want to take the chance of not getting it outside the inflated prices on ebay. I doubt the PS3 CE will stick around in their warehouse for long.

Argh! My page loaded with "add to cart" but then afterwards it didn't add. We must've missed it by mere minutes. ;_;

Here's hoping that someone will delete theirs from their cart and it'll go back into the pool >_

This better be rare. I wonder how many they actually have. You can't add more than 3 to your cart, but they definitely have more than 3.

[quote name='doodofdoods']This better be rare. I wonder how many they actually have. You can't add more than 3 to your cart, but they definitely have more than 3.[/quote]

ebay eh?

Got one! I was planning to wait for the standard edition to drop, but I had about $40 in GC's so, what the hell.

Thanks op!

[quote name='doodofdoods']This better be rare. I wonder how many they actually have. You can't add more than 3 to your cart, but they definitely have more than 3.[/quote]

What does it matter if it's rare? ... why so many?

Darn it I missed it. I had it in my cart and when I was about to pay I had nothing in my cart. Well I still see the xbox version but was wondering is the movie a HDdvd and would it play only in my xbox?

Thanks.

doodofdoods was probably trying to check how many they had and the 360 version has the HD movie on a 360 game disc so it will only play in an Xbox

[quote name='ryosnk']Darn it I missed it. I had it in my cart and when I was about to pay I had nothing in my cart. Well I still see the xbox version but was wondering is the movie a HDdvd and would it play only in my xbox?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

it is a hd movie that only plays on the xbox

[quote name='ryosnk']Darn it I missed it. I had it in my cart and when I was about to pay I had nothing in my cart. Well I still see the xbox version but was wondering is the movie a HDdvd and would it play only in my xbox?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yup, you are right. The move is HD, but not on a HD-DVD disc. It's max resolution is 720p and is only playable on your 360.

This is likely to restock, as Capcom put out a crap load of these just like any other CE or LE's. There is no way, they are running out of these.

bread's done
Back