Shin Megami Tensei IV $20 New, $18.99 Used - GameStop

Returned my Gutted copy today (Extremely Bad Condition) and picked up last copy d2 disgaea (PS3) Sealed copy with CD Sound Track ;)  End up ordered SMT 4 instore ship to home with Free shipping ;)

Just ordered the new copy from Amazon and going to return that crap copy Gamestop sold me. Thanks all!

I just got this game at Best Buy for $20 + tax. They price match the CE because when they try to scan the barcode, it came up $0.00. They call two other guys to help out. They then used the sku for the regular edition which right now they have the game on clearance for $29.99. So, try to see if the CE is at a Best buy store. FYI- I was looking for the blu ray 007 movies and found the CE game lock in those plastic box. I never played the game series, but for $20 I give it a shot. Thanks OP

What the hell do people do with their games!? I have all of my genesis, super nintendo and nes games from being a kid and they are all still in perfect condition. There's less of an excuse now for not having complete games, take game out, place game in device, play, finish, return to box with manual, set on shelf.
people who run out of room to store boxes.. I know i just tossed around 100 to 120 DS boxes in my basement due to lack of room.

Heh, the used copy I ordered online came with the Club Nintendo Coins.  That's pretty good for a Gamestop purchase.

bread's done
Back