Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Does EB include the case and instructions? I couldnt find it in stock there earlier. I was wanting to use my 10 dollars off code.lol Seems like everyone online doesnt have it instock. I checked the local game stores and other places but no one has it in. :(

[quote name='Pinnacle']Does EB include the case and instructions? I couldnt find it in stock there earlier. I was wanting to use my 10 dollars off code.lol Seems like everyone online doesnt have it instock. I checked the local game stores and other places but no one has it in. :([/QUOTE]

Yea, it sold out extremely fast, caught me by surprise (luckily I preordered it). I'm going to make sure to get Digital Devil Saga and Stella Deus asap, and preorder Atelier Iris at the same time.

With EB, it's a crapshoot. Some people get manual and cases, some people don't.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, it sold out extremely fast, caught me by surprise (luckily I preordered it). I'm going to make sure to get Digital Devil Saga and Stella Deus asap, and preorder Atelier Iris at the same time.

With EB, it's a crapshoot. Some people get manual and cases, some people don't.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh. EB always has cases/manuals.

I snagged Stella Dues off ebay last night. Grabbed Digital Devil saga off ebay for 41.01 (includes shipping costs). Seems like Nocturne wont go for below 50 and hovers near the 60 dollar mark with shipping added in when we're talking about ebay prices. I'm trying to hit lower.

[quote name='smalien1']Uhhh. EB always has cases/manuals.[/QUOTE]

Must have been thinking of Gamestop then.

No need to be an ass about it.

That's not always true cause just this past week I found Disgaea at EB and they didn't have a manual for it so I didn't buy it.

[quote name='kill3r7']That's not always true cause just this past week I found Disgaea at EB and they didn't have a manual for it so I didn't buy it.[/QUOTE]

we're talking online, not B&M.

[quote name='Roufuss']Must have been thinking of Gamestop then.

No need to be an ass about it.[/QUOTE]

There's always a need to be an ass about everything.

[quote name='kill3r7']I have an extra USED one, but it doesn't have the soundtrack (Not LE). PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'm really confused here. Were there two versions of Nocturne released? One with the bonus CD and one without? I just got one from Rhino`New' (their last copy, so it was opened already) and it's only got one disc in it...no soundtrack. The manual says ``Limited Edition Director's Cut'' and the disc says ``Disc 1'' though. Did I get ripped off?

[quote name='CaptPete']I'm really confused here. Were there two versions of Nocturne released? One with the bonus CD and one without? I just got one from Rhino`New' (their last copy, so it was opened already) and it's only got one disc in it...no soundtrack. The manual says ``Limited Edition Director's Cut'' and the disc says ``Disc 1'' though. Did I get ripped off?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember there being a copy without the soundtrack... I got a feeling someone took the soundtrack out of the game you got (since you said it was opened).

[quote name='CaptPete']I'm really confused here. Were there two versions of Nocturne released? One with the bonus CD and one without? I just got one from Rhino`New' (their last copy, so it was opened already) and it's only got one disc in it...no soundtrack. The manual says ``Limited Edition Director's Cut'' and the disc says ``Disc 1'' though. Did I get ripped off?[/QUOTE]

On the back, it should say, "Includes limited edition soundtrack" or something to that effect.

What the "Limited Edition Director's Cut" is referring to, is that the US release was Japan's Director's Cut. Think it's a ploy to get people to buy the game faster. =)

But yea, the first printing had the limited edition soundtrack. The second one does not.

bread's done
Back