[ShinyLoot] 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals

shinyloot

Official Representative
Today our 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals has begun. For those interested in the mechanics of the sale:

• Every day at midnight (CST) we will launch a new round of deals, up to 6 on Mon - Thu and up to 12 on Fri - Sun.
  • Prices will all be at, around, or below previous lows
  • This sale will run until September 7
  • Participating games will sometimes be repeated and sometimes not
I'll try to post updates here on which games are on sale, but I know I won't make it every day. With 24 hours to act it might be too late by the time you see it anyway, so I would suggest keeping an eye on the deal page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 39. Instead of rebuilding after The Great Fire of Day 37, I have decided to pack up my things and move to the other side of the island. Wish I had more things. Maybe the other side will have a Wal-Mart. Or at least, some scantily clad natives.

Earth 2140 XP - $1.00
Not So Fast - $1.00
Castle Dracula - $1.25
Obludia - $1.75 (desura)
Laxius Force - $2.50
Europa Universalis III Complete - $3.75
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan - $4.95
If it has a Wal-Mart it WILL DEFINITELY have scantily clad natives ....
people-of-walmart-21.jpg

4027.jpg

walmart14a.jpg

people-of-walmart-12741908391408874922.jpg
people-of-walmart-2-1-1.jpg
wm4.jpg
People-of-Walmart.jpg
people-of-walmart-9.jpg
Walmart7.jpg

Day 40. Thanks for sharing pictures of the local cannibals.  I'll be sure to steer clear of those savages.

MotorHEAT - $0.80

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded - $1.25 (steam)

Happy Tails: Zookeeper - $1.75

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi - $1.80

East India Company Gold - $2.50

Crazy Machines 2: Invaders from Space - $5.00

Day 41. No Walmart yet. No savages either. I did find mosquitos though. Lots and lots of mosquitos.
A.Typical RPG - $0.75 (desura)
The Perifidious Petrol Station - $1.25 (desura)
Al Emmo Enhanced - $2.50
Millennium 3 - $3.50
Cities in Motion 2 - $5.00 (steam)
Heroes of a Broken Land - $5.10

Day 42. Apparently "how many days must a man update a thread" is not the question we have been searching for.

SmashBox - $0.99
Future Wars - $1.25 (steam / desura)
Finding Teddy - $1.75
Trapped Dead - $2.00 (steam / desura)
A Game of Dwarves - $2.50 (steam)
Unstoppable Gorg - $2.50 (desura)

Hey indef keep up the good work. Can you do me a favor and if/when Millenium 4/5 come up can you give me a PM? It would be helpful as I actually want those.

millenium 4 was in an indieroyale but but the time I got to it it was like 5+ bucks and the other games didn't interest me...not worth it.

millenium 4 was in an indieroyale but but the time I got to it it was like 5+ bucks and the other games didn't interest me...not worth it.
You should really use mobile twitter notifications if you have any interest in IR bundles, that way you'll never miss the launch price.

Unless you are really and truly going to play through the entire Millennium series now just wait. Some of the people who got IV in IR will probably have extra keys when it gets released on Steam and it also may show up in another bundle in the meantime.

Don't pull another Book of Legends. Are we going to need an intervention here?

Uh oh. I just checked my email and saw the Shiny Loot deals for today.

*Holds Nitrosmob back*

DON'T DO IT MAN! DON'T DO IT!

Day 43. Okay, I'm now convinced that this thread is magic. Or maybe Santa.

Well, RPG Maker Santa.

Millennium 4: Beyond Sunset - $3.50
Millennium 5: Battle of the Millennium - $3.50
Heroes Tale enhanced - $0.75
Faerie Solitaire - $1.00 (steam)
Unearthed episode 1 - $1.25 (steam)
Flatspace - $1.50
Dark Arcana - $1.75
Cook, Serve, Delicious - $2.24 (steam)
Crazy Machines Elements - $2.50 (steam)
1953 KGB Unleashed - $3.00
Space War Commander - $4
Crusader Kings 2 - $9.99 (steam)

Hahaha the rep is watching over us all. Big Brother is watching over us.

I'm still very unsure though cause I know they will all eventually appear on Steam just like Millennium 2 just appeared the other day.

The rest of the series will probably appear within a year.....and those Steam cards sell well. If Shinyloot offered the Steam Keys (like say GMG when they appear on Steam), than I would buy them in a heartbeat.

I'm currently playing the Laxius Force games...so it will be a while before I go through the Millennium series (I did try the first one and it was alright).

So much conflict in my CAG soul is telling me to wait for Groupees, Gala and possibly Royale. RPGMaker games are the in thing to randomly add to bundles now. Something tells me in the future Groupees will offer some bundle with a bunch of these games, but it's been a while since this companie's games appeared in one of their bundles.

Also Indiegala had the start of this series in one of their relatively recent bundles....more will come out in future bundles likely.

Plus I'm looking towards possibly ordering Biker Miku Figma + her bike. I already have the Dollfie Miku coming later this year, and the Winter Wonfes Miku nendo and Figma......lots of expenses already I should wait.

Millennium 4 was already in a Groupees Spotlight bundle for $3, came with the 1st 3 as well.  I picked it up 4 in Indie Royale Debut 10 for around $4.  It also came with Desura keys for Doom and Destiny, Crater Maker, You Still Won't Make It, Strategic War in Europe, Spirited Heart Complete, Pathogen Wars, and Kill Fun Yeah.  Strategic War and Spirited Heart have gotten Steam keys so far.  Just wait man, they'll both be in bundles for less.

Ah i forgot about that Spotlight. But yes waiting is good. These seem like prime games for this mass of Monday/Tuesday  and Friday bundles coming out.

Why is Hero's Tale not available on Desura or Steam?  If it came with a key, I'd grab it, but it doesn't seem to be on either client or even on Greenlight.

Day 44.  Still searching for the mythical megastore so I can stock up on stale bread and flu shots.  And get my tires rotated.

Dangerous Insects - $1.00 (desura)

Medieval Battlefields - $1.00

Battle Sheep!!!!!! - $1.05

Stonerid - $1.25

Rhythm Destruction - $1.25 (steam / desura)

Trauma - $1.75

Chernobyl Terrorist Attack - $1.75

Grotesque Tactics - $2.00 (steam / desura)

Dungeon Shooter 2 - $2.00

Victoria Complete - $2.00

Doorways: Chapters 1&2 - $2.50 (steam / desura)

Crazy Machines - $2.50 (steam)

Day 45.  Celebrating the World Cup Final by using my Football Manager skills in a friendly match between the Coconuts and the Bananas.  The losers will be eaten.  The winners also will be eaten.

Zilm: A Game of Reflex - $0.99

Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire - $1.25

Arson & Plunder - $1.25

Soulbringer - $1.80

The Oil Blue - $1.79

Hotel Giant - $2.00

Jack Keane - $2.00

The Omega Stone - $2.50

Fill Up! - $2.50

Creeper World 2: Redemption - $2.50

Moonchild - $3.00

I Am Vegend - $5.00

Wish I had grabbed The Oil Blue in the last groupees bundle, but my eyes glazed over upon seeing all those other repeats.  Wouldn't  even mind the lack of keys, dev isn't terribly interested in rushing it onto Steam.

Day 46.  Stumbled across a colony of monkeys perched atop an enormous pile of broken typewriters.  I can only imagine what wondrous work of fiction they were working on before succumbing to the inevitable collapse of monkey society.

Defenders of the Last Colony - $1.00

Shadow of the Game - $1.00

Rogue's Tale - $1.25 (steam)

Fate of the Pharoah - $2.00

King Arthur II - $2.50 (steam)

Laxius Force II - $5.00

Day 47.  Nobody felt like making any monkey jokes?  Damn you!  God damn you all to hell!

Mystery of the Crystal Portal - $1.70

Gray Matter - $2.50

Europoa Universalis II - $2.50

Millenium 3: Cry Wolf - $3.50

Pro Riders Snowboard - $3.75

Crazy Machines 2 - $5.00 (steam)

Hmm I may get Mystery of the Crystal Portal in the hopes that Viva Media eventually adds it to Steam since they ate pretty good about giving keys to existing owners.

*Edit: And bought. I do live me some Big Fish old lady games.

Hmm I may get Mystery of the Crystal Portal in the hopes that Viva Media eventually adds it to Steam since they ate pretty good about giving keys to existing owners.

I feel we are closing in on a definition for Motokiing here.

son of a bitch missed out on that. wife would've loved this game

Okay laxative force is $7.50 after a 75% discount.

I try to be open about niche games with niche pricing but I'm sorry anyone who thinks an rpgmaker game is ever worth $30 needs to put down the crack pipe.

Okay laxative force is $7.50 after a 75% discount.

I try to be open about niche games with niche pricing but I'm sorry anyone who thinks an rpgmaker game is ever worth $30 needs to put down the crack pipe.
It's actually a well devised safe guard to prevent anyone from ever being tempted to buy an Aldorlea game.

Day 48.  Stop picking on Aldorlea fans nitrosmob, you jerks!

Undead Legions - $0.60 (desura)

Earth 2150 Trilogy - $1.25

GT Legends - $1.74 (steam)

Nightclub Imperium - $2.00

Crazy Machines 1.5 - $2.50 (steam)

Laxius Force III - $7.50

Day 50!  Happy Summer Sale Golden Anniversary!  Sort of almost halfway finished!  Let's celebrate by making indef copy and paste a whole bunch of links!   :D/

King's Legacy - $1.05

Zombie Shooter - $1.25 (steam)

Rogue's Tale - $1.25 (steam)

Tales of Maj'Eyal - $1.75 (steam)

Survivor Squard - $1.80 (steam / desura)

The Cat Lady - $2.00 (steam / desura)

Data Hacker - Initiation - $2.00

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World - $2.00 (steam)

Data Hacker - Corruption - $3.00

Anodyne - $3.40 (steam)

Arcane Worlds - $6.00 (steam / desura)

Eurpoa Universalis IV - $9.99 (steam)

bread's done
Back