[ShinyLoot] 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals

shinyloot

Official Representative
Today our 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals has begun. For those interested in the mechanics of the sale:

• Every day at midnight (CST) we will launch a new round of deals, up to 6 on Mon - Thu and up to 12 on Fri - Sun.
  • Prices will all be at, around, or below previous lows
  • This sale will run until September 7
  • Participating games will sometimes be repeated and sometimes not
I'll try to post updates here on which games are on sale, but I know I won't make it every day. With 24 hours to act it might be too late by the time you see it anyway, so I would suggest keeping an eye on the deal page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 70.  Still no sign of indef. Thought I spotted him showing me a finger, but it was just a monkey nurse flipping me off.

Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition- $0.75

Bernie Needs Love (beta)- $1.00

Rexzilla- $.1.00

The Lady- $0.99

3 Stars of Destiny- $3.00

Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage- $4.00

Day 71.  Got into an argument with an Admissions clerk about how to spell indef and got thrown out of last hospital. ProTip: Don’t yell “Get your stinking paws off me, you damn, dirty apes!” in a crowded waiting room. They don’t like that.

iBomber Defense Pacific- $.90

Zigfrak- $1.24

Escape Goat- $1.50

SpaceChem- $2.00

One Finger Death Punch- $2.00

Hero Siege- $2.50

AGON - The Mysterious Codex- $3.25

Salvation Prophecy- $5.00

Heroes of a Broken Land- $5.10

I Shall Remain- $7.50

Europa Universalis IV- $9.99

Creeper World Trilogy- $10.00

Day 72. Decided to report indef’s disappearance at the local police station. Walked in and asked for the Chief Ape, had to settle for Second Banana. He's putting out an APB.

Infinity Danger- $0.80

On A Roll 3D- $0.90

Storm in a Teacup- $0.90

Tesla: The Weather Man- $1.00

Metal Planet- $1.50

Cargo: The Quest for Gravity- $1.75

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi- $1.80

International Snooker- $2.60

GooseGogs- $3.00

Eleusis- $3.75

Crusader Kings 2- $9.99

APB doesn't mean what you think it means in monkeynese.

It's A Peeled Banana =/

tada.gif

Day 73.   Got several bites on the APB. Unfortunately, as guessed, the local citizens think APB stands for “Any Peeled Banana”. But seriously, I’ve had several bites and bananas are delicious!

Zombie Football Carnage- $0.80

Twin Sector- $1.25

Steam Heroes-$1.50

Kairo- $1.60

Last Knight- $2.40

Royal Defense- $2.50

Goscurry- $3.00

Beware Planet Earth!- $3.00

Stick It To The Man!- $4.95

Laxius Force II- $5.00

Impire- $5.00

Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal- $7.50

Day 74. Banana soup. Banana sandwich. Banana pudding. Banana bread. Banana muffins. Banana cream pie. Banana ice cream. Banana cookies. Banana pancakes. Banana oatmeal. Banana smoothies.

I hate bananas.

Jack Haunt: Old Haunting Grounds- $1.00

Garden Rescue- $1.25

KarBOOM- $2.00

Pahelika: Secret Legends- $2.25

RPG Maker XP- $7.50

Flatspace IIk- $9.60

Day 75. Oh where, oh where (hic!) has our indef gone (hic!), oh where, oh where can he be-e-e-e-e-e? (hic!)

Banana ale, not too bad! (Burp!)

Kingdom Elemental- $0.99

Cell HD: emergence- $1.20

Chompy Chomp Chomp- $1.50

Creeper World 2: Redemption- $2.50

Crazy Machines Elements- $2.50

King Arthur II - The Roleplaying Wargame- $2.50

Day 76.   Head really hurts today, nursing a helluva hangover. Worth it though, last night was more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.  Actually a barrel full of naked monkeys.

Don’t ask.

The Curse of Nordic Cove- $1.00

Kilgazar- $1.00

Smash Cat- $1.00

Reversion - The Meeting- $1.50

Majesty Gold HD- $2.00

Space War Commander- $4.00

This new guy is way better than the old guy!
Just keeping your seat warm. Welcome back!

Day 77. The natives have been going wild. The rumor that indef has been located has sent ants and monkeys alike running for the hills. Or maybe the beaches, they did have suntan lotion with them.

Lylian Episode One- $1.00

Remington Super Slam Hunting Alaska- $1.75

The Cat Lady- $2.00

Hinterland- $2.50

Gray Matter- $2.50

Flatspace II- $4.80

Day 78.   TGIF all.

Thank God Indef's Found.

Tower of Eglathia- $1.00

Deadly 30- $1.25

Doom & Destiny- $1.50

SoulCaster I & II- $1.50

Black Mirror 3- $1.74

Jack Keane- $2.00

Way to Go!- $2.50

Europa Universalis II- $2.50

Ethan: Meteor Hunter- $2.50

Millennium 5 - Battle of the Millennium- $3.50

Tower of Guns- $3.75

Millennium 5......*sweats vigorously* I don't need you....I still need 4 as well....I don't need you...*hard breathing*.

Are we going to need another intervention here? Do I need you remind you that you haven't finished 1-4 yet? And you may not even get a Steam key later so how will you sell overpriced jpegs to weeaboos then?

Day 79?  Monkeys are awesome.  My treatment by the monkeys was exaggerated and, in fact, was awesome.  Everything is awesome, and I can't wait to continue to share with the world just how awesome these awesome monkeys are.

MotorHEAT - $0.80
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising - $1.50
Trauma - $1.75
Incoming + Incoming Forces - $1.80
Trapped Dead - $2.00 (steam / desura)
Airport Control Simulator - $1.99 (guaranteed to provide at least 17% more accurate Air Control simulation than Air control*)
Mark Leung Revenge of the Bitch - $2.25
Dead Hungry Diner - $2.50
Children of the Nile Complete - $2.50 (steam)
Power of Defense - $2.50 (desura)
AGON: The Mysterious Codex - $3.25
The 39 Steps - $3.75

*guarantee not guaranteed

Finger Update:  Still have all 10 (8 if you're a member of the People's Front of Thumbia)!  Built a badass wheelchair ramp for the mother, but she refuses to use one, so whatever.  It will be useful once I get my hands on one of those sweet Hoverounds.

Day 80!  Anybody got a good deal on unbrainwashing pills?

Little Trus Man - $1.00 (desura)

The Grave Digger - $1.20 (desura)

Millennium: A New Hope - $1.20

Nancy, the Perfidious Petrol Station - $1.25 (desura)

Future Wars - $1.25 (steam / desura)

Shadows of the Vatican Act 1 - $1.50

Memento Mori - $1.75

Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers - $2.00

Wildlife Park Tycoon - $2.50

Bridge It - $3.99 (desura)

RPG Maker VX - $15.00

Day 81.  On the run...again.  Thought I would surprise my monkey buddies with some delicious monkey bread.  They were not amused.  Bunch of oversensitive jerks if you ask me, I only used half as much monkey as the recipe typically requires.

A. Typical RPG - $0.75 (desura)

Expendable - $1.80

Crusader Kings Complete - $2.00

Moonchild - $3.00

Construction Machines 2014 - $3.30

Bridge Construction Set - $3.99

Surpsingly I would play A. Typical RPG (What's up with the A. ?), though it looks basic and kind of low budget. Would be a fun bundle addition somewhere. 

Day 82 is up. Mildly interested in Shadow of the Game at $1 as an RPG Maker not RPG sort of like To the Moon, but no Desura key kills it.

Day 82.  I got monkey trouble, and not the cute, amusing kind of trouble you see in the movies.  Speaking of which, whatever happened to Thora Birch?

Wisps - $1.00 (desura)

Shadow of the Game - $1.00

Guy vs the Wicked & Nefarious Land - $1.25 (desura)

Victoria Complete - $2.00

Pahelika: Revelations - $2.25

Day 83.  Just spent the last couple hours reading indie dev yammerings over in the steam thread.  My brain is officially mush.  Sweet delicious overripe banana mush.

Meatballphobia - $0.75 (desura)

Plith - $1.00

Happy Tails: Zookeeper - $1.75

Finding Teddy - $1.75

Realms of the Haunting - $1.80

A Game of Dwarves - $2.50 (steam)

Wonder if Zookeeper will allow me to accidentally mistreat captive monkeys...

Day 84.  Time to start thinking of serious plans on how to get out of here!  I was going to attempt to build a raft out of turtles, but during the great turtle roundup they kept making comments like "not again," and "this guy never learns."  Decided I should page back through my journal, and sure enough, already tried the turtle raft on Day 20. :oldman:  Better spend the rest of the day researching more deserted island tropes.

Bridge Crosser - $0.70

Space Salvager - $1.60

Residue - $1.62 (steam / desura)

Nightmares from the Deep: Cursed Heart - $4.00

Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year - $5.00

Day 85.  Having weighed the benefits and risks associated with potential escape venues, I have settled on "unexpected special guest" as my preferred option.  Now I just have to wait for the Harlem Globetrotters to show up.

Not So Fast - $1.00

Sweezy Gunner - $1.00 (steam)

Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded - $1.25 (steam)

Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire - $1.70

Hero of the Kingdom - $1.75 (steam)

Dark Arcana: The Carnival - $1.75

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi - $1.80

Sword of the Stars - The Pit: Gold - $2.60 (steam)

Millennium 4 - $3.50

March of the Eagles - $5.00 (steam)

Spectromancer Complete - $9.98

Day 86. In an unexpected twist, those filthy apes apparently sabotaged my laptop keyboard, rendering the bottom row of letters inoperable! Back on mobile until the Amazonians deliver a replacement.

Escape Goat - $1.50 (steam)
Pitiri 1977 - $1.50
The Few - $2.00 (steam / desura)
War of the Human Tanks - $2.00 (steam / desura)
War of the Human Tanks Deluxe - $2.40 (steam / desura)
Abyss: Wraiths of Eden - $2.10
Fill Up - $2.50
Ring Runner - $2.50 (steam)
Doorways 1 & 2 $2.50 (steam / desura)
Laxius Force 3 - $7.50

Day 87. Well, instead of the Globetrotters, I got Jonathan Winters.

:(

AmpuTea - $1.50
Instant Dungeon - $1.49
Mystery of the Crystal Portal - $1.70
Black Mirror 2 - $1.75
Crazy Machines - $2.50 (steam)
Crazy Machines 1.5 - $2.50 (steam)
Crazy Machines 2 - $5.00 (steam)
Helicopter Simulator: Search & Rescue - $4.95 (steam)

Day 88. About damn time we get a sale on Magicka!

Magicka Collection - $5.00 (steam)
They Breathe - $0.90 (steam)
Rexzilla - $1.00
Will fight for food - $1.25 (desura)
Alter Ego - $1.75 (steam)
Chernobyl Commando - $2.50

Day 89...er, 90. So, a funny thing happened on my way to the ShinyLoot thread yesterday...

Mahjong World Contest - $1.25
Azteca - $1.99
Hacker Evolution Duality - $2.00 (steam)
The Omega Stone - $2.50
Dead Horde - $2.50
Mystery Masters: Dark Journey bundle - $9.99

I'm actually tempted on Mahjong World and slightly less so on Omega Stone. They are Viva Media games so there's a chance they might end up on Steam someday and then I could request a key for them. :p

...or you could wait for them to release on Steam, then wait for a bundle, save yourself some cash AND save yourself from more high blood pressure.

Well in this case so far Viva Media and their rep Jason have been really good about giving keys to people who ask and friendly even.

Also there's a small chance it may get cards and I could get in before the unwashed masses and get good money for those cards. Drabes and I got like a dollar or more each for those House of 1,000 Doors 1 and 2 cards. ;)

I'm actually tempted on Mahjong World and slightly less so on Omega Stone. They are Viva Media games so there's a chance they might end up on Steam someday and then I could request a key for them. :p
I'm torn between my desire to potentially add a mahjong game to my steam library and my complete lack of interest in ever playing any more mahjong games.

Well in this case so far Viva Media and their rep Jason have been really good about giving keys to people who ask and friendly even.

Also there's a small chance it may get cards and I could get in before the unwashed masses and get good money for those cards. Drabes and I got like a dollar or more each for those House of 1,000 Doors 1 and 2 cards. ;)
hmmm, maybe he hates burgers, he's deleted every email I've sent him without reading them. :(

bread's done
Back