Shipments have commenced! Check the OP for tracking information.

Dreamcast
Complete working system with all cables, 2 controllers and 1 VMU $8
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver-100% complete, mint $4

NES
Final Fantasy-100% complete, mint - $12
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt(will include zapper too) -cartridge only, mint $2

Guides:
Bulletstorm Epic Edition-mint - $1

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']How would I go about getting surround sound for gaming? Do I buy a set of speakers and a receiver? Do I need a subwoofer? Would the Pioneer VSX-504S Home Theater receiver be able to support a newer set of speakers? Thanks for any help ya'll can give me.[/QUOTE]

Surround sound is relatively easy to setup (for gaming, or movies, or whatever else). You basically run the sound-out from your game console(s) to your receiver instead of (or in addition to) your TV. You just have to make sure the receiver accepts a type of connection that your console(s) can output (or else you'll need a converter of some type). I know the VSX-504S can do 5.1, but I'm not sure what specific types of inputs it has on it.

You don't NEED a subwoofer, but the surround sound is definitely better with one - especially with game sounds that tend to be high-bass (explosions, giant monster footsteps, etc). Your speakers will also put out bass, so even without a sub you'll hear everything. But depending on how good your speakers are the bass can sound hollow and be hard on your speakers as well.

The great thing with surround sound is that speakers tend to be universal. When I did home AV consulting, I always advised my customers to spend the money on top notch speakers because they can be carried over to virtually any future setup. Old speakers or new speakers you should be able to use them with pretty much any receiver.

Hostel 2 Disc Director’s Cut-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1
Serenity 2 Disc Collector’s Edition-100% complete, mint in digipak - $1
Gladiator 3 Disc Director’s Cut-100% complete, mint, in digipak - $1

[quote name='Agmaniacmike']Do I buy a set of speakers and a receiver? Do I need a subwoofer? Would the Pioneer VSX-504S Home Theater receiver be able to support a newer set of speakers?[/QUOTE]

Yes.
Yes.
Speaker cables are a standard, there's no problem there. But you need to consider the DATA cables. I wouldn't buy a receiver without HDMI in this day and age. Even toslink (optical) is considered a legacy connection now. But if the price is right, you may still consider it.

[quote name='dodgeme']Denon AVR-1906 Home Theater receiver - $25

1 Dollar Bids are so annoying. Just put up or shut up haha.[/QUOTE]

Chill out bro. I believe the rules say you can outbid by $1.

[quote name='remag']Chill out bro. I believe the rules say you can outbid by $1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but then it degrades into an annoying back and forth 1 dollar bid game that I don't have time for lol.

[quote name='dodgeme']Yeah but then it degrades into an annoying back and forth 1 dollar bid game that I don't have time for lol.[/QUOTE]

Which is the nature of auctions.

[quote name='dodgeme']Yeah but then it degrades into an annoying back and forth 1 dollar bid game that I don't have time for lol.[/QUOTE]

Then keep moving or put down a much higher bid.

[quote name='dodgeme']Denon AVR-1906 Home Theater receiver - $25

1 Dollar Bids are so annoying. Just put up or shut up haha.[/QUOTE]

I Just want you to know this thing is 26 pounds.
Have fun with shipping :D

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Then keep moving or put down a much higher bid.[/QUOTE]

Thus what I did. Just stating an opinion. Didn't mean to anger anyone.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I Just want you to know this thing is 26 pounds.
Have fun with shipping :D[/QUOTE]

Already figured. Honestly not all that worried about it.

But that's the fun part :D

[quote name='AJVtony831']But that's the fun part :D[/QUOTE]

Not the fun part.
Because whenever you decide you dont wanna start a bidding war. The other person gets the item for super cheap.
While if you start a bidding war you end up paying more than you want,

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Not the fun part.
Because whenever you decide you dont wanna start a bidding war. The other person gets the item for super cheap.
While if you start a bidding war you end up paying more than you want,[/QUOTE]

That's the way bidding and auctions have worked since forever. I'm sure if you want to continue the debate the OP would prefer you to take it to PMs so it's not clogging up the thread.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Not the fun part.
While if you start a bidding war you end up paying more than you want,[/QUOTE]
So you're saying that everyone should leave every item that already has a $1 bid alone? That's really silly. That would hurt the lowball host, who in turn would cease holding lowballs, and in turn you wouldn't have the chance to get items like the one you want to bid on so cheap any more.

DVDs:
V is for Vendetta $0.5
Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $0.5
The spirit $0.5
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen $0.5
Edward Scissorhands-100% complete, mint $0.5
Star Wars The Phantom Menace 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint $0.5
Star Wars Attack of the Clones 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint $0.5
Star Wars Revenge of the Sith 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint $0.5
The Bourne Supremacy-100% complete, mint $0.5
Braveheart-100% complete, mint $0.5
Sherlock Holmes-100% complete, mint $0.5
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves 2 Disc Director’s Cut-100% complete, mint $0.5
Robin Hood-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $0.5
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang $0.5
Heat $0.5

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver-100% complete, mint $5
Tomb Raider Underworld-100% complete, mint $2
Fallout New Vegas-Classic Pack which includes Armored Vault 13 Suit, Vault 13 canteen, weathered 10mm pistol and five stimpacks(exclusive to Collector’s Edition) $2

Halo Reach-Exclusive Elite multiplayer armor, Falcon avatar accessory and 48 hour Xbox Live Gold Pass(exclusive to Collector’s Edition) - $1

Halo Reach-Spartan Recon Helmet(exclusive to Collector’s Edition) - $1

Mass Effect 2-Cerebus Network Pass(exclusive to Collector’s Edition, 99% sure this wasn’t used) - $2 (if refundable for non-valid code)

Dreamcast Complete working system with all cables, 2 controllers and 1 VMU - $9
Crazy Taxi 2-100% complete, Blockbuster label on disc - $3
Genesis Complete system with all cables in original box with original packaging and a copy of Sonic 2, all in working order - $12
SNES Complete system with all cables and two controllers-in great shape, no yellowing to speak of - $7
Kirby’s Adventure-100% complete, very good condition, box shows some wear - $9
The Legend of Zelda-box, manual, cartridge sleeve but NO cartridge - $5

Assuming these are all widescreen, if not then ignore this. :)

V For Vendetta 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint, with slipcover - $1
Lady in the Water -100% complete, mint, with lenticular slipcover - $1
3:10 To Yuma(remake) -100% complete, mint$1-booya42301 - $2
Gangs of New York 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint - $1
die hard collection - $6

Tomb Raider Underworld-100% complete, mint $3 Freemason
Forza Motorsport 3-VIP Membership and Exclusive Car Pack, Exclusive Collector’s Edition Car Pack & Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 theme(exclusive to Collector’s Edition) $1 Freemason
Forza Motorsport 3-Motorsport Legends Pack, Sidewinder Proving Grounds Track Pack & Benchmark High Speed Ring Track Pack(exclusive to Collector’s Edition) $1 Freemason

Final Fantasy-100% complete, mint $16
Kirby’s Adventure-100% complete $10
The Legend of Zelda-box, manual, cartridge sleeve $6
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt(will include zapper too) $3
Big Daddy figure from Bioshock Limited Edition with tip of drill missing $5

bread's done
Back