Should I keep my psp?

kmartbum001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've had my psp since the day it came out. I used it quite a lot for the first few months. I put it away for several months then starting using it again for another few months. I once again have put it away and havent used it in two months or more. I'm unimpressed by the game selection needless to say I only have two games. I was playing old roms on it instead of the new rleases. I'm just wondering if I should just cut my loss by trading it in to GameCrazy because I believe they give $110. Any suggests on what I should do with it or any other/better places to trade it or sell it? THanks.

Well, you could try:

Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Pursuit Force
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Ace Combat X
Burnout Legends
Daxter
Death Jr. (I liked it, a lot of people dont though)
Every Extend Extra
Exit
Field Commander
Infected
Killzone: Liberation
Loco Roco
Lumines
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered up
Monster Hunter: Freedom
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Those are some suggestions. If none of those interest you then you might as well sell it.

I liked Syphon Filter more than Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory on X-Box, which is saying something.

Personally I'd rent a few of those first, like Pursuit Force (great concept, but gets crazy hard too fast).

There's a lot of other cases where the PSP version of a game is just as good as the version on the PS2/X-Box, etc. For me, I'd rather have a portable version if it's just as good, so the PSP is great for that too. It just gets targeted as one of the consoles.

I have 42 PSP games and would never sell such an awesome thing. Whoknows gave out some good suggestions. If you don't like them, get rid of it. You'll be back anyway. ;)

Don't forget about Tekken, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter Alpha, or Guilty Gear if you're into fighting games. They're all great games to play on the go. The d-pad's not the greatest but it doesn't diminish the fun factor for any of those great fighters. Now we just need a Virtua Fighter, Soul Calibur, and DOA. Just get the Japanese version of Guilty Gear if you can find it. It's got Slash instead of Reload.

[quote name='depascal22']Just get the Japanese version of Guilty Gear if you can find it. It's got Slash instead of Reload.[/QUOTE]I almost did, but since I wanted English text in Jugement, I went ahead with the U.S. version. I do think it's an awesome game. IMO, Judgement surprised me and turned out to be pretty good (I thought it would be slow and kind of clunky). If I had Slash though (instead of #Reloaded), I'd be playing the game daily.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I almost did, but since I wanted English text in Jugement, I went ahead with the U.S. version. I do think it's an awesome game. IMO, Judgement surprised me and turned out to be pretty good (I thought it would be slow and kind of clunky). If I had Slash though (instead of #Reloaded), I'd be playing the game daily.[/quote]

I don't mind having Japanese text for Judgement at all. It's just a beat-em-up so the story is pretty much second to the pure visceral bliss of smashing a million bad guys up.

psp = piece of stinky poo

suppose i'll create a trade list with the hopes that i can get rid of my psp and brother's psp for more than gamecrazy gives as well as to give someone a deal.

If you only have two games at this point then you really haven't given the system a fair shake. Then again, if you haven't picked up anything this late in the game you probably never will so I'd say sell it.

Do whatever you want with the damn thing. I don't undersstand the need to make a thread to bash the PSP when you were going to sell it all along.

bread's done
Back