Silly IMC, there are no OTTobots here

Status
Not open for further replies.

craven_fiend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
ottobots.jpg

Not sure where or when it all started, but oh well. I figured I'd try before it officially dies down...or I kill it.

I'm kinda excited to watch Leon ( The professional) at work tomorrow. Might watch Wanted too if I can figure out why my laptop wont play dvds.

Hey seanr , about Up from the last thread:

I feel the same as your gf. I think that while Russel would've been happy if his dad showed up , I think he knew that he wouldn't. The fact that Carl went with him instead to support him made him happier , since he had been more of a father figure in such a short time then his father had been.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Hey seanr , about Up from the last thread:

I feel the same as your gf. I think that while Russel would've been happy if his dad showed up , I think he knew that he wouldn't. The fact that Carl went with him instead to support him made him happier , since he had been more of a father figure in such a short time then his father had been.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can see that, but I still find it depressing. I see it as short term happiness, you know?

[quote name='seanr1221']
Yeah, I can see that, but I still find it depressing. I see it as short term happiness, you know?
[/QUOTE]
My thoughts from before:

He wasn't very happy that his father left him in the first place and that he couldn't do any of those things anymore, so he was happy to have somebody that wants to do them with him and is happy to be with him. At the same time, the old guy was happy to have something of a son to care for since he couldn't have one of his own before, so it's kind of a win-win situation for both.

In response to this:

Would it be better to have happiness for a short amount of time rather than none at all?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wonder how long wubb saga #2 will continue. carved_friend doesn't even know what he's talking about. :([/QUOTE]

Too lazy to do research. Figured making a play on words with OTTobots worked either way. :cry:

[quote name='flowery']Wow I really can't believe the lights cut off again during this match. Is California really that fucked right now?[/QUOTE]

If any benefit for the Galaxy right now is that its given Ricketts time to recover a bit.

Little brother's birthday tomorrow. Got to get up early and hopefully find all the transformer toys he put on his list. Well not all of them but his top choices.

Sean, in that wide open level with the bunker you just flew out and got sniped as I was telling you there was a dude waiting for you. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, it got water in it and fucked it up.

Aside from Operation Rocko Shield, I think that was the funniest thing I've done in COD4-2.[/QUOTE]

I was sure it wouldn't let us do that. We needed a team effort

[quote name='seanr1221']:wave:[/QUOTE]

Hi

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you purposely teabag me?[/QUOTE]

.....yes

[quote name='Rocko']Sean, in that wide open level with the bunker you just flew out and got sniped as I was telling you there was a dude waiting for you. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: I was trying the class AA bitched about in the other OTT.

Not bad.

I agree with you on the UP thing Sean.
It's sad that his dad basically ran out on him, and he keeps thinking he'll see him again, the old guy won't last much longer and he's just in for another huge disappointment, when he dies.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Bah, I quit vidya games.

Edit:

Actually, I think I'll play again if you're down... I wish my head didn't hurt.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, it doesn't help when we're all goofing off at the same time.

Anyway, you guys have fun. I'll catch ya tomorrow.

[quote name='Rocko']Are you guys going to play again?

I'll hop back on, but if not I guess I'll just go to bed.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I probably won't. I'm going to finish my movie and head to bed. Anything planned for tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Bah, I quit vidya games.

Edit:

Actually, I think I'll play again if you're down... I wish my head didn't hurt.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's ok, it doesn't help when we're all goofing off at the same time.

Anyway, you guys have fun. I'll catch ya tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']No, I'll be around all day, Temp.[/QUOTE]

Bed for me. Cleaning, homework, and other stuff tomorrow.

Serious face tomorrow night, if I'm around.

I got 4th place out of 20 teams in a MW2 tournament tonight. That was with a random person to, if I would have had one of my buddies playing with me I think we could have won. It was crazy, in the semi-finals I went 17 and 1 on Rust.

The rest of the night was spent babysitting drunk people. Fun.

Had a couple more good matches tonight, got to 19. The 50 Cal ACOG paired with the PP2000 Red Dot is a pretty lethal combination. My K/D is up to 0.57!

Temp/Keyblade - sorry I didn't join you last night but I had a party going already. Thanks for the invite though.

MW2 question: Does the scrambler perk prevent you from showing up on people's heartbeat monitors or just UAV?

just UAV mak, and only when close (prior to getting the Pro). Ninja, which you unlock in the later level 20s prevents you from showing up on heartbeat sensors. I love the Ninja perk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back