Silly IMC, there are no OTTobots here

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Nope. Discount theater.[/QUOTE]

You're better off *********** the HDTV PPV version and watching it in the comfort of your own ****.

[quote name='manthing']You're better off *********** the HDTV PPV version and watching it in the comfort of your own ****.[/QUOTE]

I like to support local businesses.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd like to get to level 40 in COD by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I could hold off IB until tomorrow and we can do a long ass marathon from four to whenever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When I was playing a little Friday morning, someone was already level 48. I couldn't believe it. fucker must not have slept very much in the last 3 days.[/QUOTE]

Please, we saw a 60-something last night.

[quote name='munch']hey brak, are you at work?[/QUOTE]
But of course.

All righty, I need to get back into Rock n Roll. Them Crooked Vultures are soundin' pretty awesome.

Need some Recommendations. Shoot Away!

Been listening to Chet Baker since 5am. Good stuff. Heroin is a crazy drug.

EDIT: The new Baroness and Mastodon albums are pretty good, Inf Shini.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Been listening to Chet Baker since 5am. Good stuff. Heroin is a crazy drug.

EDIT: The new Baroness and Mastodon albums are pretty good, Inf Shini.[/QUOTE]
Chill, I'll check em out :)

[quote name='Chika']
slipperyslopeel4.png
[/QUOTE]
I know a guy who seriously once told me that if gay people could marry, people marrying their pets would be next.:roll::lol:

CSUF wants my immunization records before I can register for spring, and the wait to actually get the damn MMR shot is 3 weeks at school. I've already had it (years ago), but my parents don't have the records at home - time to pretend I'm a Jehovah's Witness and sign the waiver saying if I die from measles, it's not their fault.

I just noticed that the songs aren't popping up in last.fm anymore when they play. Is this happening to anyone else in Win 7? The songs are still scrobbling, I'm just not getting that little pop up.

I think I am gonna try and have my A+, Network+ and Security+ certifications all completed by the time I turn 18.

I think A+ is gonna be the hardest one for me.

[quote name='Rocko']There aren't a lot of points in TDM.[/QUOTE]

Where are there a lot of points?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Lets do this. I'm jumping on now. Early start.[/QUOTE]

You do that. I may make it to 20 tonight.

[quote name='Rocko']I fucking hate digital copies on discs.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='craven_fiend']Where are there a lot of points?

You do that. I may make it to 20 tonight.[/QUOTE]

Domination isn't bad. You if you repeatedly take back the flags, you can get 150 a pop. If you kill someone near a flag, you get a +50 defender bonus. I think there's other modifiers too.

Domination is the best. Lots of points, and IMO it's the most fun. I've had games where I went 4:15 but still led my team in points from all my captures.

How late do you usually play Frosty?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Domination is the best. Lots of points, and IMO it's the most fun. I've had games where I went 4:15 but still led my team in points from all my captures.

How late do you usually play Frosty?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the night. Lately, I've been working a lot, but a ton of shit ends up requiring I wait for jobs/tasks to complete before I can continue... so I end up firing it up and playing a few rounds.

I might be on later tonight... like after 11pm EST.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends on the night. Lately, I've been working a lot, but a ton of shit ends up requiring I wait for jobs/tasks to complete before I can continue... so I end up firing it up and playing a few rounds.

I might be on later tonight... like after 11pm EST.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up if you want to play later. I'll be on at around 11:30 central, when I got off of work.
___
My action movie marathon keeps getting interrupted by real work! :bomb:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hit me up if you want to play later. I'll be on at around 11:30 central, when I got off of work.
___
My action movie marathon keeps getting interrupted by real work! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure the EmoPumer is on my PSN friends list... I'll try to remember to add you if you're not.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Where are there a lot of points?[/QUOTE]
I was getting like 10,000 experience in headquarters.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']From Syracuse.com.

2009-13-07-gw-tea022jpg-676cf2cb996dc4d5_large.jpg

Spelling fail.[/QUOTE]

Multiple spelling errors. :cry::cry::cry:

Morgaging, seriously must not have mortgage.

[quote name='Rocko']I was getting like 10,000 experience in headquarters.[/QUOTE]

I must have broken it. Had to take off to feed kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back