Sinfulfate's Lowball # 3 is Over

:ps3: Ico & SotC Collection - $10
:360: Halo 3 & Halo ODST - $6
:xbox: Marvel vs Capcom 2(disc only) - $3
PS1 Final Fantasy VIII(Greatest hits and has a small crack on the front case) - $6
PS1 Final Fantasy IX(Greatest Hits) - $6

Hey hey hey - those FF's are mine!

PS1 Final Fantasy VIII(Greatest hits and has a small crack on the front case) - $7
PS1 Final Fantasy IX(Greatest Hits) - $7

Speed Racer - 3.00
Behind Enemy Lines - 3.00
Hitman - 3.00
Live free or die hard - 5.00
The Bank Job- 4.00
Body of Lies - 3.00

i was going to bid on the gears of war games but i decided to use that money to get that new tomb raider instead. At least i got superbad, one of my favorite movies :)

Updated the first post with totals for everyone. Some people need to send me their zip code so I can find out how much shipping will be for the bigger items.

My paypal and amazon payments account email is [email protected].

Shipped out all the items to the people who paid. Apparently USPS doesn't do delivery confirmation anymore so I only have tracking on packages sent through priority mail.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Shipped out all the items to the people who paid. Apparently USPS doesn't do delivery confirmation anymore so I only have tracking on packages sent through priority mail.[/QUOTE]

you can just ask them to do tracking for first class. the only difference (according to the lovely woman at the local PO) is that there are no more seperate slips, the tracking number will just be printed on the reciept.

my zip is 15221 (if you needed it?), so can I assume there is a wait for shipping to be added in?

edit- need to read more. will send payment tomorrow after i see my bank balance (will determine PP or AGC). thanks!

Payment sent! Thanks so much for taking the extra time to find the best way to ship out the arcade stick! Can't wait to get my hands on it :whistle2:D

bread's done
Back