Sinfulfate's Lowball # 3 is Over

Forgot about this lol. Its over. If you won something make a donation on my Extra Life page and put your cag username. Once I get the donation I'll send the items out.

[quote name='dv8mad']Paid![/QUOTE]Sam? Send me your address and I'll ship out Witcher 2 tomorrow.

Don't forget to write your CAG name with your donation and/or pm me your information so I know who donated what and where to ship stuff.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Sam? Send me your address and I'll ship out Witcher 2 tomorrow.

Don't forget to write your CAG name with your donation and/or pm me your information so I know who donated what and where to ship stuff.[/QUOTE]

I included the address a few times... It didn't go through? I'm having it go to thelonepig in the U.S.
I thought the dv8 email would tip you off. :lol:

I will PM you his address just in case it didn't come through in the details box like it should have.

[quote name='dv8mad']I included the address a few times... It didn't go through? I'm having it go to thelonepig in the U.S.
I thought the dv8 email would tip you off. :lol:

I will PM you his address just in case it didn't come through in the details box like it should have.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Did you add it as message through paypal? If so I wouldn't see it since the paypal money isn't being sent to me. Anywho I got your pm and will have the game sent out tomorrow.

Just waiting on payment for one more item then I will do the raffle. And thanks again everyone for the donations.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Nope. Did you add it as message through paypal? If so I wouldn't see it since the paypal money isn't being sent to me. Anywho I got your pm and will have the game sent out tomorrow.

Just waiting on payment for one more item then I will do the raffle. And thanks again everyone for the donations.[/QUOTE]

No, there was an option to add a message (I checked only viewable by you) through the Child's Play donation page.

Anyway, all sorted out now!

P.S., if I win the raffle, I would like to request just a $20 PSN code since I can't easily get them here. Is that doable?

[quote name='dv8mad']No, there was an option to add a message (I checked only viewable by you) through the Child's Play donation page.

Anyway, all sorted out now!

P.S., if I win the raffle, I would like to request just a $20 PSN code since I can't easily get them here. Is that doable?[/QUOTE]

That's doable.

Looks like some pretty nice stuff. Definitely tagging this for interest!

Question, I've seen this in a couple Lowballs now. What's a UV code? Is it for the downloadable version for the movie for iPad and iPhones or is it for streaming?

[quote name='Namurashi']Looks like some pretty nice stuff. Definitely tagging this for interest!

Question, I've seen this in a couple Lowballs now. What's a UV code? Is it for the downloadable version for the movie for iPad and iPhones or is it for streaming?[/QUOTE]

Ultraviolet code, stream a movie, you can also link ultraviolet with vudu, and use a vudu app on a ps3 and stream said movies on your ps3

Edit: Other uses may still exist this is the extent that I have used them

Added some more stuff. Thinking about adding the tekken 6 wireless arcade stick and the HD DVD addon for 360 but want to gauge if anyone would be interested in bidding on either them. It will be at least $20 to ship the arcade stick and probably around $15 for the HD dvd player.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Added some more stuff. Thinking about adding the tekken 6 wireless arcade stick and the HD DVD addon for 360 but want to gauge if anyone would be interested in bidding on either them. It will be at least $20 to ship the arcade stick and probably around $15 for the HD dvd player.[/QUOTE]

Interested in pictures :lol:

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Added some more stuff. Thinking about adding the tekken 6 wireless arcade stick and the HD DVD addon for 360 but want to gauge if anyone would be interested in bidding on either them. It will be at least $20 to ship the arcade stick and probably around $15 for the HD dvd player.[/QUOTE]
I'd be in for the arcade stick. Been wanting the Tekken one also. lol

Some of the picture files cannot be displayed due to errors.

[quote name='Namurashi']I'd be in for the arcade stick. Been wanting the Tekken one also. lol

Some of the picture files cannot be displayed due to errors.[/QUOTE]
Which ones are giving you a error?

[quote name='merchie89']does the hd dvd come with cords needed?[/QUOTE]
Yes it does. It doesn't have the media remote or King Kong on HD DVD though.

I updated the bids and fixed the pictures. Let me know if you guys can see them.

Question: Gears of War 1 & 2 is part of the triple pack? Or just normal retail versions but you are selling them as a bundle?

[quote name='TooPoor']Question: Gears of War 1 & 2 is part of the triple pack? Or just normal retail versions but you are selling them as a bundle?[/QUOTE]
they are separate as you can see from the pictures.
And i think he's selling them as a bundle but lets just wait till he confirms it.

and don't outbid me, please. thanks :bouncy:

[quote name='TooPoor']Question: Gears of War 1 & 2 is part of the triple pack? Or just normal retail versions but you are selling them as a bundle?[/QUOTE]
They're the normal retail versions.

Community Seasons 1-3 - $4 arnoldrimmer
UV Codes and Other Stuff

Tekken 6 Wireless Arcade stick - $5 arnoldrimmer

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arnoldrimmer']Ico & SotC Collection - $8 jcalder8[/QUOTE]

name placement fail?

Ico & SotC Collection - $9 Kovorkian

bread's done
Back