Sinfulfate's Lowball # 3 is Over

How I met your Mother Season 1(one episode skips a little but the rest of the episodes work fine.) - $2
How I met your Mother Season 2 - $2
How I met your Mother Season 3 - $2
How I met your Mother Season 4 -$2

Get him to the Greek-$1
Forgetting Sarah Marshall -$1

Xbox 360 Games Pic 1 Pic 2

Kameo - $1
Alice Madness Returned(online pass used) - $9
The Last Remnant - $4
Saints Row Double Pack - $8
Just Cause 2(disc only) - $7

DvDs:

How I met your Mother Season 1 - $4
How I met your Mother Season 2 - $4
How I met your Mother Season 3 - $4
How I met your Mother Season 4 - $4

How I met your Mother Season 1 - $5
How I met your Mother Season 2 - $5
How I met your Mother Season 3 - $5
How I met your Mother Season 4 - $5

[quote name='Freemason']just to be sure, the game and discs will be sent as well on Diablo III? or is it just digital?[/QUOTE]

Its all digital.

Kameo - $2
Dragon Age 2(online pass used) - $7
Child of Eden - $8
Rayman Origins - $7
Fallout 3(case is cracked a little at the bottom) - $6
Alice Madness Returned(online pass used) - $10
The Last Remnant - $5
Bionic Commando - $3
Fallout New Vegas - $6
Brutal Legend(sealed) - $5
Ninja Gaiden II(no manual) - $3

If nobody claims MLB09 and it gets tossed as a freebie, know that I would like to be a candidate to receive it, not a huge deal though.

How I met your Mother Season 1(one episode skips a little but the rest of the episodes work fine.) - $6
How I met your Mother Season 2 - $6
How I met your Mother Season 3 - $6
How I met your Mother Season 4 - $6

[quote name='slofton']Huh? I overbid before the time limit.[/QUOTE] I set the end time to 11:59 and your post came in at 11:59 so your bid was too late.

[quote name='slofton']Huh. Interesting.[/QUOTE]
I wanted it to be like a ebay auction. All bids must come before the end time. Sorry for taking so long to post that it was over, Darksiders II is so addicting.

I updated the second post with the totals. I don't know the shipping costs for everything so some don't have shipping factored in. I will be going to the post office later today to find how much shipping will be for the bigger items.

I also updated the first post with free stuff. Anything that didn't sell will be free to any of the winning bidders. One item per person and first come first serve. Just pm me or post here which item you want.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']I wanted it to be like a ebay auction. All bids must come before the end time. Sorry for taking so long to post that it was over, Darksiders II is so addicting.

I updated the second post with the totals. I don't know the shipping costs for everything so some don't have shipping factored in. I will be going to the post office later today to find how much shipping will be for the bigger items.

I also updated the first post with free stuff. Anything that didn't sell will be free to any of the winning bidders. One item per person and first come first serve. Just pm me or post here which item you want.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in District 9 if its still available.
And I'll have Paypal payment to you as soon as the shipping cost is nailed down - I know mine's not making it out for $2.50 :D

[quote name='blehman']Payment sent! Thank you. I'll be sure to leave you some feedback when the DVDs arrive.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to send me your address.

damn work, missed the end and Edwin ROBBED ME!!! i cry foul good sir, i demand compensation, this will not stand!!!

*sees a flashy light* OOOHHH.... *runs off*

got my games. Realized now that I didnt win Fallout 3...stupid me. Even though I got 1500/1500 on that, still one of my top 3 xbox games.

Sin, I'm still committed to paying for the items I won, will be paying within the next week, when my check comes. Sorry again for the delay.

bread's done
Back