Sinfulfate's Lowball # 3 is Over

I'd like to thank Sin for giving me the digital copy for the Harry Potter movie in the first post even though I didn't buy anything from him.

Thanks Sin! You're awesome.

Sin, you forgot to mark my transaction complete from the last one. I know it doesn't mean much now, but I don't want others to get the wrong impression. >.

[quote name='Attikus']Sin, you forgot to mark my transaction complete from the last one. I know it doesn't mean much now, but I don't want others to get the wrong impression. >.

:360: Alan Wake CE $5
:360:Halo Reach LE $5

:360:2000 Microsoft Points $10

$50 Omaha Steaks gift card $25

I think what you're raising the money for is a great cause and I hope you meet your goal!

[quote name='KD19982']:360: Alan Wake CE $5
:360:Halo Reach LE $5

:360:2000 Microsoft Points $10

$50 Omaha Steaks gift card $25

I think what you're raising the money for is a great cause and I hope you meet your goal![/QUOTE]
Thanks.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Just curious, what games are in the raffle?[/QUOTE]

The winner can choose whatever game he or she wants and I will buy it for them.

:360:2000 Microsoft Points $32
:360: 1600 Microsoft Points $22
$20 Amazon Gift Card $20

Normally I would never pay this much for the items above but the price is well worth the cause :)

[quote name='frostybroc']Bump for Good Luck. You playing for Team CAG?[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm on a team with my fraternity.

Goal of $100 is reached so all shipping will be free. Thinking of making another goal of $200 but not sure yet what to offer if its reached.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Just to be clear. While shipping will be free, rule #4 still stands so I won't be shipping out anything outside USA or Canada.[/QUOTE]

I have a CAG in the US who receives items for me. ;)

bread's done
Back