Skylanders Instant Win Game

[quote name='doodmandood']Just never thought about junk mail.[/QUOTE]
Junk mail is easy enough to throw away. Or compost. Or recycle. We've got a recycling place that still pays money for paper. It's only 2 cents per pound, but it is incredibly easy to come up with a pound of unwanted paper in a very short amount of time.

Or if you have a smartphone, download Paper Karma. Just take a picture of the junk mail and they'll unsubscribe you for free. It doesn't always work, but it has helped me eliminate a lot of unwanted magazines and newspapers.

I've called twice today and both times a corporate rep told me to just try again by calling later today.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out.

P.S. I can't get the link to work to see the exclusive figure.

What do you do after you enter in your birthday? I keep entering my birthday and then it holds on me.

Edit: Nevermind

I keep getting "Sorry you didn't win"

May have ran out or not giving items past 8pm EDT

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link2999']What do you do after you enter in your birthday? I keep entering my birthday and then it holds on me.

Edit: Nevermind

I keep getting "Sorry you didn't win"

May have ran out or not giving items past 8pm EDT[/QUOTE]

It's one play per person per day per phone. So you can only play once a day and even if you lose, someone else in the household cannot play from,the same phone the same day or they will automatically get the message saying they lost.

[quote name='Blaster man']It's one play per person per day per phone. So you can only play once a day and even if you lose, someone else in the household cannot play from,the same phone the same day or they will automatically get the message saying they lost.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I used like 4 different phones on both numbers. Either lost or got through to the call center saying their hours were up.

[quote name='Blaster man']Wife and I played again today. We have both won twice each.[/QUOTE]

Same for me and my wife. Lets just hope that this is legit and not some screw up lol

Won today. Would try a few more times, but I'd rather not forfeit my prize (happened to me before).

Also the rules say that only one person in the household is actually allowed to win. So I'm assuming this means 1 prize per household.

[quote name='Link2999']Won today. Would try a few more times, but I'd rather not forfeit my prize (happened to me before).

Also the rules say that only one person in the household is actually allowed to win. So I'm assuming this means 1 prize per household.[/QUOTE]

No. No it doesn't.

[quote name='Blaster man']No. No it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Oops, my bad. It says people related to the employees who live in the same house aren't allowed to win.

[quote name='Link2999']Oops, my bad. It says people related to the employees who live in the same house aren't allowed to win.[/QUOTE]

Right, as far as I can tell the only limitation are that each person can only win once a day and that another person in the same household can't win on the same phone on the same day.

[quote name='MoCiWe']I called and won as well....did a little searching on the prize and found the following:

4. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS:
Prizes (7,334): One (1) Skylanders figure character-Flocked Stump Smash. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $8.00 each. Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the time in which they are received. Total ARV of all prizes is $58,672.00.

EDIT: Just saw there is another number to win a "random" figure, that number is 1-866-599-3907 I lost on that one however[/QUOTE]

I just called the 2nd number and won! Let's see if I actually get it.. between this and winning the Sphero contest today I hope I'm on a roll winning stuff lol.

The 1800 and 1866 numbers are different contests right? We can win on both numbers the same day?

EDIT: No matter now. I won on the 866 line but called the 800 line and lost. My wife called the 866 line and won as well, I don't think she'll bother calling the 800 line since we've already won that one 4 times. So 4 of the frito lay skylanders and 2 random skylanders in 4-6 weeks.

Just won Flocked Stump Smash and my g/f won one of the randoms, not bad for entering the last hour of the contest. Guess I'll finally have an excuse to open up the Skylanders starter pack I picked up at ToysRUs for $35 last month.

[quote name='icpmattj']My wife just received the skylander she won from the game.

She got wrecking ball.[/QUOTE]

Cool, hopeful some will come for my kid... I won 3-4 times.

Nice. My wife and I both won one so hopefully they will be in the mail today or sometime next week. Glad to see they are starting to ship.

I just got my 'random' figure: Boomer...He looks like the demolition goblins from Warcraft. He seems to be somewhat common, but it is still cool!

[quote name='tankyroo']I hope they got my address right, I live in a low service area so I doubt they could hear my address.[/QUOTE]
They replayed all of the recordings so you could verify them before submitting your information. If you were able to hear yourself, they should be able to as well.

[quote name='ZombieToast']They replayed all of the recordings so you could verify them before submitting your information. If you were able to hear yourself, they should be able to as well.[/QUOTE]
That's the problem, I could barely understand it so unless they actually try, they probably won't send me one.

These come in the regular mail. One number was for the stump guy and the other number was for a random figure if I remember correctly.

[quote name='slowdive21']These come in the regular mail. One number was for the stump guy and the other number was for a random figure if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Correct

I should have gone for the stump guy instead of the random one...

So wish to get these in the mail soon. Would be WONDERFUL if the 4 days that I knew about this and entered, that it said I won those days, I get the 4 Skylanders.

Ironic- Did not win the Stump Felt but did get 4 wins on the "Random" line.

I don't remember how many times my wife and I entered, but I know we won at least once through each number, so hopefully these bad boys will show up soon.

[quote name='USD']I got two stumps. People are selling it for 100 dollars on ebay. I hope it comes in today.[/QUOTE]

Selling but are people buying?

bread's done
Back