Skylanders Instant Win Game

[quote name='needler420']You guys who haven't got your prize yet should have read the TOS and rules.[/QUOTE]I did and made sure I followed them.

I need to find someone who wants to buy some chips. I bought a ridiculous amount of chips for the Sidekicks promotion and I'm starting to get sick, so I think I just want this junk out of my house because I clearly have no self-control.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I need to find someone who wants to buy some chips. I bought a ridiculous amount of chips for the Sidekicks promotion and I'm starting to get sick, so I think I just want this junk out of my house because I clearly have no self-control.[/QUOTE]

lol i know exactly what you mean. maybe we should hand these things out for halloween instead of candy :D

I would actually consider that, but we don't get any trick-or-treaters around here (and the chips would be gone by then anyway). I'll probably just pawn them off on my in-laws.

Gave up on waiting for Stump Smash so went and traded 2 of the Wrecking Balls in for a Stump Smash and Blue Bash.

If the Flocked comes, gonna put it up for collecting.

Found the specially marked family packs at Big Lots today. $6.45/bag. Today only everything is 20% off with the in store coupon.

Copy/paste from Slickdeals:
"I called 1-800-352-4477 and was referred to 1-866-839-2321. They can't find my win. They said they will check further and send me an email within 7-10 days."

They didn't have my information for the Stump Smash on file so they're going to forward a request to look into it. I advise everyone to call the secon number (the 2321 number) ASAP.

[quote name='Link2999']Just called and they didn't get my info. >_> Will email me sometime later I guess.[/QUOTE]

We really need everyone to call so they get slammed with requests to look into this. That should help them understand that something's wrong with their system.

[quote name='Salamando3000']For what it's worth, when I called in mid-June about my Flocked Stump, they couldn't find the win then either. Yet in early July, one arrived.[/QUOTE]

Have you considered the possibility that had you not called, you would still be waiting?

I consider it far more likely that whatever lackey they have listening to names and address recordings all day just hadn't gotten to my entry yet. I'd be damned impressed with their customer service if my call prompted them to get someone to specifically seek out and verify my win in order to put a rush on it.

zsCTQ.jpg

Got these two in the mail today. Woo!

[quote name='Link2999']Sells for about $100 on eBay last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

I will trade mine (out of the box, yes I understand that it lowers the value now.) to someone for PSN cash.

Any takers. Make an offer.

[quote name='georox']I should have entered this.. the flocked figure is nifty and I can't find a Boomer ANYWHERE![/QUOTE]

Mine are up for trade.

I gave up hope and completely forgot about it and today I had a stump smash on my doorstep. He looks to be covered in felt...does that make it flocked?

So just for some clarification, you guys that are just getting yours called in, but didn't receive any type of response back?

FINALLY got a flocked Stump Smash today.
[quote name='Link2999']So just for some clarification, you guys that are just getting yours called in, but didn't receive any type of response back?[/QUOTE]I never got any response after giving my information on the phone after being declared a winner.

[quote name='Link2999']So just for some clarification, you guys that are just getting yours called in, but didn't receive any type of response back?[/QUOTE]

I never called, Just showed up the other day.

Finally got mine today, also have one waiting at the other house for me. Checked on eBay, and I figured they're selling for around $30+ right now.

[quote name='Link2999']Sells for about $100 on eBay last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

I checked yesterday, and they seem to be in the 35-45$ range now, with one freak case of one going for about $135.

I had totally given up hope on getting one since I entered within days of this post originally going up, but mine finally came yesterday. I may just keep it now, and just pick up a copy of the game to give it a try since it doesn't seem worth the effort of ebay-ing it now that the price has come way down.

[quote name='opterasis']I checked yesterday, and they seem to be in the 35-45$ range now, with one freak case of one going for about $135.

I had totally given up hope on getting one since I entered within days of this post originally going up, but mine finally came yesterday. I may just keep it now, and just pick up a copy of the game to give it a try since it doesn't seem worth the effort of ebay-ing it now that the price has come way down.[/QUOTE]

Just hold onto it for a few months and then ebay it for more then 135. Right now it's flooded with them so a lower price point is expected.

i too was amongst the first to enter after this was posted here... and still haven't gotten one..... i heard my own recording when i did win and it was very clear...... i doubt mine will come though.... it's been so long and everyone else has gotten one :(

[quote name='canvasch']i too was amongst the first to enter after this was posted here... and still haven't gotten one..... i heard my own recording when i did win and it was very clear...... i doubt mine will come though.... it's been so long and everyone else has gotten one :([/QUOTE]

I had two friend enter several days after me because I am the one that told them to enter and they got their well over a month ago maybe 2-3. Until I got mine yesterday I thought maybe they sent it to the wrong place.

I got my Flocked Stump Smash Yesterday(Thursday); I entered the day before the contest ended. There's still hope for those whom have yet to receive theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tcbys']Whats the going rate of Stump Smash ATM?[/QUOTE]

Probably hasn't changed since the post 3 up from you. :roll:

---

I entered two contests, one was for a random and one was for a stump smash. Still never got my random. Anyone else waiting for their random?

bread's done
Back