Sly Collection Official Strategy Guide $3.79 @Amazon

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0744012740/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A1AD5VQNB9N9TR
Prime/FSSS eligible from a third party seller.

Old stuff
Please note that the price of The Sly Collection Official Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides) has increased from $3.73 to $8.89 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.
As of 5/27 1:00PM PST.

Still available for $3.79 from third party seller books-fyi and fulfilled by Amazon. A like new $1.14 copy from third party seller textbooksrus-fba and fulfilled by Amazon is available as well.
Price raised to $4 from third party seller books-fyi. Like new copy is still available for $1.14 from third party seller textbooksrus-fba. Both are fulfilled by Amazon and Prime/FSS eligible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit I needed something like this yesterday to get to $25 & I ended up using the paperback edition of The Hunger Games. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Stele']This is 2012. Save some trees.[/QUOTE]
bestreply.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I drive a fucking prius, i'll buy all the strategy guides I want, thanks.

They are already printed. Should I buy a bunch and try and rebuild them into a tree?

[quote name='evilwrath666']They are already printed. Should I buy a bunch and try and rebuild them into a tree?[/QUOTE]
No, but you should consult a psychiatrist about your hoarding issues.

If you're trying to tell me what I can and can't buy with my own hard earned money, fuck you. Sounds like you want a job in the government. Asshole.

Well this thread was a total disaster

Also why is that guy using imageshack and messing up the image tags? I've seen him do it in other threads

Lol, great thread

this was pennied at best buy months ago. If you have a best buy nearby check that out first.
Not pooping on the deal, just letting folks know.

With newer green initiatives such as sustainable forestry, the print industry is actually saving more trees than ever. If anything, it's your own post that sounds dated.

I love collecting physical goods, but I agree with your sentiments.

I debated spreading out all of my guides into a big "fuck YOU STELE" but most of them are packed away. If I had other stuff to buy for the FSSS I'd totally spite buy one.

I was never able to snag this as a penny guide. Ended up getting this as like new with prime shipping for $1.14 so thanks OP for reminding me to check on this guide.

[quote name='MrSmiley1']I was never able to snag this as a penny guide. Ended up getting this as like new with prime shipping for $1.14 so thanks OP for reminding me to check on this guide.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing. For $1 shipped, I'll look through it. $4 kind of had me on the edge.

You guys got trolled pretty hard by "pro troll" Stele. Love his past works.

Anyway, I already had this for 4 bucks used from a local store here, but thanks for the thread OP.

The Sly games are good, but I can't see how/why you would need a guide for them.

I platinum'd Sly 1 and 2 w/o using any type of a guide (my first and second platinum, most likely ever!).

Sly 3 just takes a lot of time to get the 75 and 100% complete trophies (which is why I won't be platinuming Sly 3).

Do you want these books to end up in a landfill with copies of E.T. for the NES or do you want people like me to read these books? I'm on the fucking Prius guy's side.

Too bad I literally just bought this book two fucking days ago for $3.98 with the half.com shipping promotion. It's not a big price difference, but Amazon Prime is way better than half.com media mail any day.

Awesome deal! I bought one! And the paper comes from renewable forests that the paper companies chop down and replant, like a farm, morons!

Just thought I'd mention this since the price is back up to $8.89 new, but you can get a "like-new" copy for $1.14 that's fulfilled by Amazon still. Someone else in this thread as well as myself ordered these already and since there is still copies left, I have a reason to believe that someone sold this reseller a bunch of copies of the guide after picking them up for a penny, in short, I believe the $1.14 "like-new" copies may actually be new.

Jesus christ people, calm the hell down, the guy was only kidding, it's like you all don't have a sense of humor.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']
bestreply.jpg

I drive a fucking prius, i'll buy all the strategy guides I want, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Lol, the plants that make the batteries for Prius' make more pollution than SUVs driving on the road. Anyhow, good deal.

Trees have been on this planet for millions of years surviving being burned, chopped, and natural disasters. I'm sure cutting down more trees to make books will not stop them from growing for millions of more years.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Dammit I needed something like this yesterday to get to $25 & I ended up using the paperback edition of The Hunger Games. Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

It's a good book. I rarely enjoy reading but its the first book that caught my interest in a couple years just bought the hard bound trilogy lol.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Lol, the plants that make the batteries for Prius' make more pollution than SUVs driving on the road. Anyhow, good deal.[/QUOTE]
tumblrlks6inxphi1qh87je.jpg

Um yea, thats completely false lol
Don't talk shit

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']
tumblrlks6inxphi1qh87je.jpg

Um yea, thats completely false lol
Don't talk shit[/quote]

http://m.leftlanenews.com/study-prius-production-harmful-to-environment.html

http://www.helium.com/items/1967954-truth-about-hybrids

These eco freaks have pissed me off so bad. I am now officially against saving the environment and want to see all kinds of non- green stuff done. Drain fossil fuels, trash newspapers, drive hummers and turn trees into strategy guides now! We're going RED!!!!!!!!!

Eco freaks?

The guy made a two sentence quip. If anything, his statement was a commentary on not needing the book to get everything in the games (internets n stuff), not OMG YOU GUYZ! STOP WASTING DA TREES! In no way whatsoever was his statement

The overreaction in this thread is absolutely hysterical...and quite sad.

[quote name='waldo21212']The Sly games are good, but I can't see how/why you would need a guide for them.

I platinum'd Sly 1 and 2 w/o using any type of a guide (my first and second platinum, most likely ever!).

Sly 3 just takes a lot of time to get the 75 and 100% complete trophies (which is why I won't be platinuming Sly 3).[/QUOTE]

This. The Sly games are incredibly easy to platinum without help. Save your money unless you are a collector of all things Sly Cooper.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Lol, that study was discredited years ago. Like I said stop talking shit and spreading misinformation.

http://www.pacinst.org/topics/integrity_of_science/case_studies/hummer_vs_prius.pdf

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-9750840-1.html

http://green.autoblog.com/2012/01/05/replacing-prius-batteries-can-be-good-for-the-environment-and/

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080111014034AAnmf2j[/QUOTE]

The Hummer vs Prius debate was discredited. Those links I posted are unrelated to that. Know what you're talking about before you respond.

[quote name='GuyManDude']Eco freaks?

The guy made a two sentence quip. If anything, his statement was a commentary on not needing the book to get everything in the games (internets n stuff), not OMG YOU GUYZ! STOP WASTING DA TREES! In no way whatsoever was his statement

The overreaction in this thread is absolutely hysterical...and quite sad.[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking about the people in this topic. I mean the real-live ones.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']The Hummer vs Prius debate was discredited. Those links I posted are unrelated to that. Know what you're talking about before you respond.[/QUOTE]
lmao can you even click on links and read?. All toxic parts of the prius are taken back by the manufacturer to be reused

http://www.hybridcars.com/battery-toxicity.html
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/specs.html

Additionally toyota pays customers to send back the batteries. Beyond the intiial manufacturing impact of the batteries on the evironment, the reusable nature of the Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries is still way under the impact made by regular non-hybrid cars.

and its totally related. all this anti-hybrid mythical bullshit was started on that dust to dust article, which was based on an undergraduates research paper lol. Hybird cars are tremendously better for the environment over non-hybrids. If you think differently, your either a moron, misinformed, or both.

Also one of your links looks like some dudes blog lol. He offers no citations or references to his claim on hybrids
If hybrids were such a eco drag i would expect more reliable sources.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lmao can you even click on links and read?. All toxic parts of the prius are taken back by the manufacturer to be reused

http://www.hybridcars.com/battery-toxicity.html
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/specs.html

Additionally toyota pays customers to send back the batteries. Beyond the intiial manufacturing impact of the batteries on the evironment, the reusable nature of the Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries is still way under the impact made by regular non-hybrid cars.

and its totally related. all this anti-hybrid mythical bullshit was started on that dust to dust article, which was based on an undergraduates research paper lol. Hybird cars are tremendously better for the environment over non-hybrids. If you think differently, your either a moron, misinformed, or both.

Also one of your links looks like some dudes blog lol. He offers no citations or references to his claim on hybrids
If hybrids were such a eco drag i would expect more reliable sources.[/QUOTE]

If you're going to try to defend yourself, learn proper grammar. I'll help you a little.

"your either a moron" *you're (irony)

"....links and read?." A period doesn't come after a question mark.

"...related. all this...." Capital letters are used at the beginning of sentences.

"its totally related." *it's

Hope that helped.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']If you're going to try to defend yourself, learn proper grammar. I'll help you a little.

"....links and read?." A period doesn't come after a question mark.

"...related. all this...." Capital letters are used at the beginning of sentences.

Hope that helped.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the fact that he completely blew you out of the water, and made you look like a complete moron, and you defend yourself with something childish and unbelievably stupid. "Oh yeah...well you don't know grammar!"

Ha! You told him! This is an internet forum, not a fucking dissertation. The only person who looks stupid when grammar corrections are being made, is the person who's making them.

Looks like the $1.14 used-like new deal is dead. Hopefully, the copy I ordered actually ships with the rest of my stuff (Duke Balls of Steel CE, X-Men Destiny Guide, Kane & Lynch 2 Guide, etc. I got a shipping estimate of June 4 for my total order. That's not cool.

[quote name='atarifreak223']if you're going to try to defend yourself, learn proper grammar. I'll help you a little.

"....links and read?." a period doesn't come after a question mark.

"...related. All this...." capital letters are used at the beginning of sentences.

hope that helped.[/quote]
lol

alienshudsongameover.jpg

[quote name='PublikDefender']Looks like the $1.14 used-like new deal is dead. Hopefully, the copy I ordered actually ships with the rest of my stuff (Duke Balls of Steel CE, X-Men Destiny Guide, Kane & Lynch 2 Guide, etc. I got a shipping estimate of June 4 for my total order. That's not cool.[/QUOTE]
also going to get guide for xmen and kane n lynch thx

bread's done
Back