Sly collection ps3 download code 2.99

I think it would be. My son loves the Ratchet and Clank collection and I think he would like this one too, although there aren't any neat gadgets like in the R&C games.

I think it would be. My son loves the Ratchet and Clank collection and I think he would like this one too, although there aren't any neat gadgets like in the R&C games.
I dunno... I'm a pretty big fan of the Explosive Hat from the first game.

Just bought from them....had some issues with Payment getting denied by the "processor" they just want to confirm phone number...you can chat or call if having issues and they'll take care of it right away.......ordered and getting my code soon :D

0.27 tax or some shit on a digital download code, but... whoa, wait a minute. a whopping 2% off coupon code! WOW, I seriously did a double take. 2 whole percent. fuck this but thanks for the thought OP

Can't beat a buck each for three great games, especially compared to the $29.99 price on PSN. Thanks OP, can't wait to play these over Christmas break!

Good to know. I never played any of the sly cooper games until the free one on the Vita through PS+. I like that game so far but haven't finished it yet.
They're my favorite games to play, even today. Especially #2. Got the originals, the HD remasters, and I pre-ordered the 4th one when it came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. Right as I tried talking to Customer Service about the Payment Authorization error, the game goes out of stock.

$2.93 with the 2% off coupon code for liking their FB page.

I just bought a PS3 super slim and upgraded the hdd to 1TB so I hope this goes through!

Edit: I got my code instantly. :D/

0.27 tax or some shit on a digital download code, but... whoa, wait a minute. a whopping 2% off coupon code! WOW, I seriously did a double take. 2 whole percent. fuck this but thanks for the thought OP
Whoa, wait a minute, .27 tax, holy shit. Deal breaker for me. fuck, $3 and some change for 3 games is fucking outrageous.

Decided to go ahead and get it even though I already own the trilogy on vita. Code was delivered immediately, and redeemed it without issue.

Site looks shady as hell, I wouldn't trust any personal information just to save a few. Even if you use Paypal, they still require all of it besides billing.

I would love to get this, but I don't think I can, as I have purchased the first Sly game on PS3 already on PSN.  When I try to buy the Sly Trilogy on PSN now, it tells me I can't because I already purchased Sly 1, so I'm assuming I can't use the code for the trilogy this website would email me, correct?

I would love to get this, but I don't think I can, as I have purchased the first Sly game on PS3 already on PSN. When I try to buy the Sly Trilogy on PSN now, it tells me I can't because I already purchased Sly 1, so I'm assuming I can't use the code for the trilogy this website would email me, correct?
You still should be able to redeem the code.

Sweet! Just bought it using PayPal, no tax, instant code. Although I had an issue downloading Sly 2, it was a Sony issue not the sites. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back