Smartest or Dumbest thing I could have ever done.

To bad they are both from the same guy. But then you have 0 feedback so starting over wouldn't be to terrible. The last blade 2 was fine but I think you paid a bit much for the Dangai-O.

I've heard that both games are really good. I am sure the price isn't so bad since they are complete and in good condition. So if you like 2-d fighters and shooters, I am sure you will be happy. I hope.

I'm going to go with neither the smartest or the dumbest. You didn't get reamed, but you didn't get a spectacular deal either.

Yea, I've just been having a really hard time trying to find these two games, and I finally come across them and I couldnt pass it up. I really love 2D fighters and shooters.

Thanks for the input. I just didnt know if any of those prices were reasonable.

You might want to wait and see if (once you're received these games) you feel they were worth the price. There isn't really a way to know what they're worth to you until you've actually tried them out for yourself. Reserve judgment until play time.

Let me give you some advice. As you go through life you will occasionally buy things on impulse and show regret later. You have no idea how many times I wake up in the morning with a huge hangover and that "fear". I go and check my eBay account and suddenly I'm the high bidder on some freakin Mike Piazza life-size cardboard cutout (and it's the god damn Dodgers not Mets). So what to you do? You suck it up and justify it to yourself in any and every way possible. Get excited, "I JUST BOUGHT ME SOME DREAMCAST GAMES AND DAMN I FEEL GOOD!” And you keep that attitude. At least until one day you come across a dead wino and as you dig through his pockets you find 3 $20.00 bills. Then you say, "Well at lease that covers those piece of shit games I bout 4 years ago!”

[quote name='GTmaster39']
All for a total of $61.00, including shipping.
[/quote]

Actually I think it's only $57 because he said he'd combine shipping.

[quote name='ogreeley']Let me give you some advice. As you go through life you will occasionally buy things on impulse and show regret later. You have no idea how many times I wake up in the morning with a huge hangover and that "fear". I go and check my eBay account and suddenly I'm the high bidder on some freakin Mike Piazza life-size cardboard cutout (and it's the god damn Dodgers not Mets). So what to you do? You suck it up and justify it to yourself in any and every way possible. Get excited, "I JUST BOUGHT ME SOME DREAMCAST GAMES AND DAMN I FEEL GOOD!” And you keep that attitude. At least until one day you come across a dead wino and as you dig through his pockets you find 3 $20.00 bills. Then you say, "Well at lease that covers those piece of shit games I bout 4 years ago!”[/quote]

You are my new bestest friend. :D

This obviously wasn't like finding them really cheap at a flea market or something, but they aren't easy to track down either.

I splurged on a few nicer DC items. Shenmue 2, official arcade stick, etc...

And you know what I regret the most?

Selling them...

[quote name='ogreeley']At least until one day you come across a dead wino and as you dig through his pockets you find 3 $20.00 bills. Then you say, "Well at lease that covers those piece of shit games I bout 4 years ago!”[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So where do I find these dead winos?

It's okay. I once bought a Dreamcast for $200 5 1/2 years ago... Bought my second one for $20 3 years ago... Bought my third for $8 2 months ago. You win some, you lose some.

i dont have any recollection of how i have a dreamcast. i remember buying everyone of my consoles except my dreamcast...weird.

bread's done
Back