Smashngrab77's 150+ item lowball OP UPDATED WITH TRACKING

Star Ocean The Last Hope Killzone 3 helghast edition opened mint complete (Actual shipping cost)Killzone 3 helghast edition opened mint complete (Actual shipping cost)
Assassin's Creed 2 LE Sealed
Borderlands LE Sealed
Add a dollar to each, thanks!

all bids updated. Added some promos to the lowball. What would you guys like to see for tomorrow? Shipping discounts? Free DLC? Post some of your ideas.

1600 Microsoft Points #1 $13
1600 Microsoft Points #2 $13
Alan Wake LE Guide Bundle & Art book Sealed $3
Fable 3 LE Sealed $1
Final Fantasy XIII LE Sealed $6
Mass Effect 3 LE Sealed $4
Skyrim Collectors Edition Map, blu ray bonus disc & case $3

Playstation 3 60GB fully backwards compatible (I just had the blu ray drive replaced and then I got no video on HDMI. I took it back to repair shop and they said it needs a new HD) includes controller, remote, and wires. - $25 Iambeaker

Xbox 360 NYKO dual controller charging station black - $1 Iambeaker

Wet Sealed - $5 Iambeaker

[quote name='tuffguycore']I'll do .25 on each of the regular guides, with the exception of 3 of the Lost Planet guides and a second POP[/QUOTE]

Including ones with bids that are not you? Plus it is still B3G1. So you could get 4 guides for .75 :bouncy:

Can you guys tell that i am really trying to clear out a lot of stuff?

[quote name='smashngrab77']Including ones with bids that are not you? Plus it is still B3G1. So you could get 4 guides for .75 :bouncy:

Can you guys tell that i am really trying to clear out a lot of stuff?[/QUOTE]

Sure, do em all except duplicates.

[quote name='Lockescythe']diaz theres 3 mario guides lol

if i need to I bid 1$ on the one that has not been bid on yet.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the confusion. I just went and checked the stack. I only have 2. I must have screwed up when i was alphabetizing them and made a third.

Just to address shipping, I have had a few questions about it, I hope this clears it up.

Great question. I charge $3/$1 for the standard guides unless I think I can get it cheaper, then i will charge less. Most people will buy several items, so i will just box them up and weigh it and let them know what shipping price is. The LE guides are usually a bit more for shipping, I know that I can usually ship one around $3-4 Multiples must go in a box and therefore actual shipping charges come in. I am not trying to make money on shipping, just get some people some cool stuff that they will enjoy as much or more than I did.

Thank you guys, the action has been awesome so far. I basically took my collection down in the last few weeks from 180+ games, 75+ guides, 13 systems, and 15-20 collectors editions to about 40 games 5 systems 10 guides and 4 collector editions (gears & Halo). I have a 3 & 6 year old girls that have taken over with disney princesses, a new house that I am renovating and making a man cave in the basement and a trip for 11 days in February. There are some things in this auction that I absolutely LOVE (Dragon age LE guide, FF items, much more) and I hope that whoever wins them will feel the same way.

[quote name='Emoney244']Lost Planet 2 #2 - $0.25
LA Noire (used) - $0.50
Grand Theft Auto IV - $0.50

[/QUOTE]

GTA IV already had a .50 bid sorry

Bids updated...added some more pics and a new item

[quote name='Emoney244']Lost Planet 2 #2 - $0.25
LA Noire (used) - $0.50
Grand Theft Auto IV - $0.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I know it is only a quarter, but I can't take bids from edited posts. Can you just cut and paste it to a fresh post.

Thank you

[quote name='MasaTFC']so 50 cent bid increments on items, 25 cents on guides right?[/QUOTE]

.25 on regular guides not on CE guides. Yes .50 increments are ok on all items after opening bid.

Bulletstorm Online pass/epic edition content (25k xp bonus, leash color & skins) $1 Strizay
Assassin's Creed Revelations Sealed $2 Strizay
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Sealed $4 Strizay
Fallout New Vegas (complete, mint case with very minor marks on disc) $2 Strizay
guide Assassin's Creed 2 LE Sealed $3 Strizay
guide Assassin's Creed II Sealed $1 Strizay
guide Assassin's Creed $1 Strizay
gude Enslaved free or $1 Strizay
Skyrim LE Art book leather bound (new)**$1 extra shipping** $4 Strizay

I want to bid on the PS3, but I REALLY REALLY don't want to end up with a $50 + shipping brick when it turns out it needs more than a hard drive.

How sure are you that that's the problem?

bread's done
Back