Smashngrab77's 150+ item lowball OP UPDATED WITH TRACKING

[quote name='Pookymeister']So at what time should i snipe all of Masa's bids?[/QUOTE]

das rud yo:cry:

do it now so I can just go to bed lol.

[quote name='MasaTFC']alright-

PS3- My Cat. He is healthy, 2 years old and declawed[/QUOTE]

Throw in a self cleaning litter box and we got a deal. I have a chipmunk family that needs Uh... evicting... U still have to pay shipping though

yeah, pretty much any grocery store takes them. Or I can send you some naked pics of one of my baby's mamas. You have like 6 to choose from.

[quote name='smashngrab77']Throw in a self cleaning litter box and we got a deal. I have a chipmunk family that needs Uh... evicting... U still have to pay shipping though[/QUOTE]

dood. I can do that ya know.

[quote name='strizay']yeah, pretty much any grocery store takes them. Or I can send you some naked pics of one of my baby's mamas. You have like 6 to choose from.[/QUOTE]
I don't know how to respond to this...

[quote name='skiizim']Assassin's Creed Revelations Sealed - $14
[/QUOTE] I need to know PS3 or 360 please

[quote name='brewer1982']what do we have about 30 more minutes?[/QUOTE]

Less than 30 minutes.

the Ambien is screamin' bid more, buy more man. The wife won't mind. she likes paying for your addictions. I knew I should have waited before I took it.

[quote name='strizay']the Ambien is screamin' bid more, buy more man. The wife won't mind. she likes paying for your addictions. I knew I should have waited before I took it.[/QUOTE]

ha!:applause: im with ya there

Grand Theft Auto IV Limited Edition all new missing keychain (Actual shipping cost) $20
Uncharted 2 Sealed $5
Fable 3 LE Sealed $7
Killzone 3 LE Sealed FuturePress $7
Medal of Honor Limited Edition Sealed $3
Super Mario Galaxy 2 LE Sealed #2
Skyrim Limited Edition Collectors Guide 1ST EDITION MINT SEALED $21
Assassin's Creed $3
Assassin's Creed II Sealed $3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 $1.50

Ambien could be man's greatest gift to himself. Ever eat a cinnamon pop tart while under the influence? It will definitely be the best pop tart you will ever eat in your life.

LE Guides:

Final Fantasy XIII - $8
Skyrim LE - $17

Standard Guides:

Assassin's Creed - $3
Assassin's Creed 2 - $3
GTA IV - $3

Halo reach le sealed game 21.50
Borderlands le guide 40.50
Dragon age le guide 13.50
Mass effect 2 le guide 17.50

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasaTFC']Why am I gonna regret this?

PS3-$58[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think you are going to be very happy if you win it. I paid $440 for it plus $100 for the new drive. I maybe put 40 hours on it. I am more of a 360 guy. I could probably have bought a new harddrive and figured out how to format etc and sold it for a nice chunk of change...but I just spent like 2 weekends refurbing 3 xbox 360's and my wife is kinda pissed at me that my kitchen isn't finished.

I'm on the outside looking in, like a ghost haunting myself. Making me move when I feel I need to move. I am me to the third.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Ps3 -$60[/QUOTE]

Stop It!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3- $60.50

If, nay WHEHN I win I will be happy. The girlfriend and my wallet, not so much lol.

bread's done
Back