Smashngrab77's 150+ item lowball OP UPDATED WITH TRACKING

Skyrim Limited Edition Collectors Guide 1ST EDITION MINT SEALED $22.50
Skyrim Alduin World Eater Dragon Statue Sealed (actual shipping weighs about 8 lbs packed) 12.50
Skyrim Collectors Edition Map, blu ray bonus disc & case 10.50
Skyrim LE Art book leather bound (new)**$1 extra shipping** 11.50

128668317587662845.jpg

added .50 or 1.00 to all for ps3
Driver Uplay online passport
Red Faction Armageddon Ruin mode DLC $1 stamask2k3
Bulletstorm Online pass/epic edition content (25k xp bonus, leash color & skins 1#
The Hunted Demon's Forge Griffin Pack
Brink Fallout Pack
Need for Speed Hot pursuit Limited Edition DLC & online pass

Aww bummer. I was going to bid on that FFXIII guide one more time and then I got distracted for a minute... oh well, it was fun!

Skyrim Limited Edition Collectors Guide 1ST EDITION MINT SEALED $32.50
Skyrim Alduin World Eater Dragon Statue Sealed (actual shipping weighs about 8 lbs packed) 12.50

[quote name='Pookymeister']Darn missed the ME 2 le outbid, but at least i still got FFxiii under the wire[/QUOTE]

Curse youuuuuuuu

:applause:

Skyrim Limited Edition Collectors Guide 1ST EDITION MINT SEALED $22.50
Skyrim Alduin World Eater Dragon Statue Sealed (actual shipping weighs about 8 lbs packed) 13.50

lmfao... you really need to get into the game instead of trying to snipe yugi, I doubt any of those bids were close the bids haven't been updated in like 9 pages.

[quote name='Attikus']lol Never believe Masa when he says "i'm done bidding on that". i found out the hard way. -_-[/QUOTE]

my rep does preceed me I suppose! its all in fun and games though.

The funny part is, I refreshed the page and your avatar was headbanging along with cannibal corpse. I almost spit out my drink.

lol Masa, I can't get mad. I did the same thing on this one. Said I was done with the Darkness...only to change my mind at the last second. :x

Ha I did not even realize Uberswiss slid in the last bid in there like a parallel parking Geo Metro. Good show

And curse you 45 second repost delay...

Thank you everyone. I think someone GOT A STEAL on the Dragon Age guide...paid like $70 for it on a lowball... I hope everyone had fun! I actually have enough stuff to do a small encore after I sort this one out. I will do my best to have items grouped by tomorrow evening.

You all ROCK!

[quote name='Attikus']lol Masa, I can't get mad. I did the same thing on this one. Said I was done with the Darkness...only to change my mind at the last second. :x[/QUOTE]

it keeps it interesting, thats for sure! I refuse to buy a PS3 unless it can play the PS2 games I have (had a really long discussion with my friend and my girlfriend yesterday over drinks and Mortal Kombat). I really wanted it, and if this auction were to have happened 2 weeks ago or 2 weeks from now, I would have went more on it. Fricking bills though, man.

anyway, this was an awesome lowball smash. Hope you banked on it. Cheers mate!:beer:

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']post #697[/QUOTE]

Thanks, totally overlooked that. I think my brain saw it as someone complaining as not being able to get another bid in fast enough, lol.

Looks like people got some great steals! That's what I get for showing up late, whoops!

[quote name='strizay']so did I win? I got the first bid in at 12:00 For $23. this ambien is really kicking my ass right now.[/QUOTE]

Don't think so man. I could be wrong but looks like Pookymeister stole it from you with $24 a couple posts later.

Smash ill pay you when I get off. I really really hope it's just the harddrive that needs replacing. If not i bought a really expensive controller lol.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Resident Evil 5 LE Sealed $7
Mass Effect 2 Sealed $7.50[/QUOTE]

Outbid pooky, and YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!:hot::hot::hot:

[quote name='smashngrab77']Thank you everyone. I think someone GOT A STEAL on the Dragon Age guide...paid like $70 for it on a lowball... I hope everyone had fun! I actually have enough stuff to do a small encore after I sort this one out. I will do my best to have items grouped by tomorrow evening.

You all ROCK![/QUOTE]

Did you pay that much for it new or used? I think they sell for around $30 used/not sealed, it has lost a lot of hype of a third game comes out the first two will definitely garner more attention.

[quote name='wgpfly']The downside of work. I got ninja'd :/[/QUOTE]

Me too and I'm not even at work. Super Secret Ninja award goes to guynextshore though. He must've posted that bid for the Skyrim LE guide like a split second before the post saying it was over.

[quote name='merchie89']Outbid pooky, and YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!:hot::hot::hot:[/QUOTE]

I will allow you to retract your bids to save yourself, however. :D

[quote name='FLiPPiN_OuT']Dragon Age 2 Collector's Edition Guide Sealed- 12.50
Killzone 3 LE Sealed FuturePress (this was not released in North America) 9[/QUOTE]

Late to the party dude.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Smash ill pay you when I get off. I really really hope it's just the harddrive that needs replacing. If not i bought a really expensive controller lol.[/QUOTE]

If that doesn't do the trick and you don't wanna mess with fixing it let me know I may still be interested enough to buy or trade ya for it (maybe not for $80+, but perhaps a trade or something...)

Edit: Man I just now noticed that I think Masa might have outbid for Bayonetta too. I gotta improve my lowball purchasing skills apparently

[quote name='skiizim']Did you pay that much for it new or used? I think they sell for around $30 used/not sealed, it has lost a lot of hype of a third game comes out the first two will definitely garner more attention.[/QUOTE]

Paid that much for it in the exact condition it is in. Never even opened it. Bought it right before I moved and it has been packed in bubble wrap ever since.

Damn it. I didn't even see Swat bid on gta4. =( I thought I had it too. I was willing to go up to at least $50 for it. Oh well, maybe in another one sometime.

Are you willing to do offers for items that didnt get bids? if so I'll toss $1 at you for that Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City DLC pack #2.
If not, I understand, it's cool.

Is the CE being sought after? I have the box & contents stored in a box, I bought it years ago when it went on clearance at Target, I should put it on my TL

[quote name='skiizim']Is the CE being sought after? I have the box & contents stored in a box, I bought it years ago when it went on clearance at Target, I should put it on my TL[/QUOTE]
I assume you mean GTA4 CE? It's sought after by some, such as myself. :p
If you put it on your trade list for a not ridiculous price, let me know.

bread's done
Back