Smuttiness Vs. Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tauruskatt']I had a roomate who "Found Lifetime" like some people "Find God"...

just because there are fanatics doesn't make it right. The poor girl used up a ton of our kleenex too :([/QUOTE]

Well hey at least she didn't discover the foodnetwork, nothing worse than an first time bad cook.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
This thread seems to be flying, considering the number of people involved.[/QUOTE]

It's uber-elite apparently, you have to know people, passcodes, show paperwork proving your existance in previous threads, bloodscans, neurological mapping, rectal...ah...

*shrug*

heh, maybe it's just because seeing the same people post over and over again is intimidating and now noone else wants to post... :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah ... that was a crazy time. I don't even remember what that OTT was named. :oops:[/QUOTE]

I think it was under the title zion is awesome, or zion ruiner of the OTT for DZ or perhaps zion the apprentice site spammer or maybe just 5 hour OTT?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah ... that was a crazy time. I don't even remember what that OTT was named. :oops:[/QUOTE]

lol~ and you say you don't drink...;)

[quote name='tauruskatt']
heh, maybe it's just because seeing the same people post over and over again is intimidating and now noone else wants to post... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well it's 11:40 most of the posting stops before now, also you posted this in the Vs. topic, if you really want attention have a mod move it to the OT. You'll probably get a couple hundred responses by noon.

[quote name='dcfox']I wasn't part of Morbid's 500/5. I was part of the other one though :oops: . The shame of the OTT.[/QUOTE]

The moldy boner?

And I thought Kayden's OTT was the shame of them all?;)

[quote name='dcfox']I wasn't part of Morbid's 500/5. I was part of the other one though :oops: . The shame of the OTT.[/QUOTE]

I never even read that one. :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']lol~ and you say you don't drink...;)[/QUOTE]

I totally don't, for serious. Well, just the once during this spring break. But I certainly didn't get on CAG after. I should have ... I just ended up watching mtv. Even drunk I didn't enjoy it. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']The moldy boner?

And I thought Kayden's OTT was the shame of them all?;)[/QUOTE]

You mean Kayden's "hey why don't I make one now, have it locked, and reopened later" OTT? That was like the OTT civil war. But its nice to see we made it out okay, for the most part.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well it's 11:40 most of the posting stops before now, also you posted this in the Vs. topic, if you really want attention have a mod move it to the OT. You'll probably get a couple hundred responses by noon.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I need that much attention.
Although I am tempted to chop it to an avatar, post around in different forums, and keep track of how many "p.s. who's that in your avatar, is that you??"

btw~ it's 11:40? funny, it's 2:40 here...guess I should get to bed! :lol: ...actually, I really should...:cry:

[quote name='tauruskatt']I don't think I need that much attention.
Although I am tempted to chop it to an avatar, post around in different forums, and keep track of how many "p.s. who's that in your avatar, is that you??"

btw~ it's 11:40? funny, it's 2:40 here...guess I should get to bed! :lol: ...actually, I really should...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Night?

btw~ it's 11:40? funny, it's 2:40 here...guess I should get to bed! :lol: ...actually, I really should...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Oh that's right I forgot Phrosty was on the East coast, well anyhow I wouldn't worry to much about the attention, besides gamedude the idiot Lina has been scarred enough that she wouldn't mind not being the center for a few weeks, lulu isn't on as much and minx left a long while ago.

[quote name='dcfox']You mean Kayden's "hey why don't I make one now, have it locked, and reopened later" OTT? That was like the OTT civil war. But its nice to see we made it out okay, for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Yes now if we could just convince Kayden to stop posting incredibly stuipd things every couple of weeks everything would be good.

I have to go to bed too. Need to get up nice and early to finish the work I should have been doing tonight. Sometimes I hate slacking off :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']I have to go to bed too. Need to get up nice and early to finish the work I should have been doing tonight. Sometimes I hate slacking off :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm good point, guess I'll leave also damn pchem.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh that's right I forgot Phrosty was on the East coast, well anyhow I wouldn't worry to much about the attention, besides gamedude the idiot Lina has been scarred enough that she wouldn't mind not being the center for a few weeks, lulu isn't on as much and minx left a long while ago.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about Minx. She was always nice but always seemed like she had a lot of problems.

PLus it was always funny that JSweeney had a huge crush on her ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh that's right I forgot Phrosty was on the East coast, well anyhow I wouldn't worry to much about the attention, besides gamedude the idiot Lina has been scarred enough that she wouldn't mind not being the center for a few weeks, lulu isn't on as much and minx left a long while ago.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Baltimore I think. Sucks to be them. :lol:

I don't have it much better here, but I don't have to wake up until noon. Maybe even later than that if I skip class to go see Sin City for the third time. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes now if we could just convince Kayden to stop posting incredibly stuipd things every couple of weeks everything would be good.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I like Kayden, most of the time. :oops: :lol:

So, everyone's leaving then? That's fine. I can definitely go out with 8585. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes now if we could just convince Kayden to stop posting incredibly stuipd things every couple of weeks everything would be good.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I kinda like Kayden, most of the time. :oops: :lol:

So, everyone's leaving then?

I seem to be late to the party.... First, allow me to say....
hitominekocc.jpg

=P~:drool:=P~:drool:

Well... now that I've accomplished that...
[quote name='"Zion"'][quote name='"dc"']You mean Kayden's "hey why don't I make one now, have it locked, and reopened later" OTT? That was like the OTT civil war. But its nice to see we made it out okay, for the most part.[/quote]

Yes now if we could just convince Kayden to stop posting incredibly stuipd things every couple of weeks everything would be good.[/quote]

Who would have thought that would have turned out to be such a mess? I make one little post and come back to 6 pages of "BURN HIM!!!!" sheesh...

As for not posting stupid stuff... could you be slightly more specific? =P

[quote name='"Sub"']Hey, I like Kayden, most of the time. :oops::lol:[/quote]

Woooo I have a fan!

[quote name='Kayden']

Who would have thought that would have turned out to be such a mess? I make one little post and come back to 6 pages of "BURN HIM!!!!" sheesh...

As for not posting stupid stuff... could you be slightly more specific? =P
[/QUOTE]

But it was so much fun!

Let us see:
-Graphic comments on oral sex with GF
-Comments on hoarding games from TRU for FYE credit
-Recent comments about women in tits thread

and probably a bunch of others I've already forgotten about, but I don't sleep anymore so it doesn't matter much.

[quote name='greendj27']I forgot about Minx. She was always nice but always seemed like she had a lot of problems.

PLus it was always funny that JSweeney had a huge crush on her ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes it says quite a bit about him, before I saw his posts towards her I thought he was a fraud.

You know something strange. It seems like we never get more girls on CAG. Whenever new ones arrive the old ones disappear. We ended up getting Lina, Lulu, and Tauruskatt but we lose NFG, Minx, Darke Katt, and DZ. I call conspiracy theory on this and say that there really is only 3 or 4 girls on CAG that keep changing their SN.

[quote name='zionoverfire']But it was so much fun!

Let us see:
-Graphic comments on oral sex with GF
-Comments on hoarding games from TRU for FYE credit
-Recent comments about women in tits thread

and probably a bunch of others I've already forgotten about, but I don't sleep anymore so it doesn't matter much.[/QUOTE]

1. That wasn't me, that was her and I found it equally stupid.
2. It wasn't so much hoarding as it was aiding their clearance efforts en mas... Honestly, they were there for months at 1.20... I'm a bad guy for finally taking them at 1.00?
3. That wasn't so much comments about women as it was comments about words describing women.

[quote name='dcfox']You know something strange. It seems like we never get more girls on CAG. Whenever new ones arrive the old ones disappear. We ended up getting Lina, Lulu, and Tauruskatt but we lose NFG, Minx, Darke Katt, and DZ. I call conspiracy theory on this and say that there really is only 3 or 4 girls on CAG that keep changing their SN.[/QUOTE]

Problem with your theory is that they keep posting pictures and other CAGers have met some of them, but I suppose it makes their continual dissaperance less our of our fault.;)

[quote name='Kayden']1. That wasn't me, that was her and I found it equally stupid.
2. It wasn't so much hoarding as it was aiding their clearance efforts en mas... Honestly, they were there for months at 1.20... I'm a bad guy for finally taking them at 1.00?
3. That wasn't so much comments about women as it was comments about words describing women.[/QUOTE]

1. Still Ick
2. They were like $8 and with 90% off they were less and it is not even the fact that you did it but rather that you had the nerve to create a thread to gloat about actions that we don't try to encourage around here. CAG was designed to help people find cheap games to play, if you want to gloat about things like this you really ought to visit fatwallet, you'd probably get praised to the sky there.
3. And what great words they were...

Anyhow I'm off to class for maybe the next 7 hours, have fun everyone!

[quote name='zionoverfire']1. Still Ick
2. They were like $8 and with 90% off they were less and it is not even the fact that you did it but rather that you had the nerve to create a thread to gloat about actions that we don't try to encourage around here. CAG was designed to help people find cheap games to play, if you want to gloat about things like this you really ought to visit fatwallet, you'd probably get praised to the sky there.
3. And what great words they were...

Anyhow I'm off to class for maybe the next 7 hours, have fun everyone![/QUOTE]

2. I didn't know any better, I had been here for like 2 weeks... I haven't done it since. Blame teh n00bness

[quote name='zionoverfire']Problem with your theory is that they keep posting pictures and other CAGers have met some of them, but I suppose it makes their continual dissaperance less our of our fault.;)[/QUOTE]

I still say there is something suspicious about this whole thing.

Wow, tauruskatt. You are one beautiful young lady. I just hope that GameDude doesn't come in here... or else we'll have another defectee...

[quote name='dcfox']I still say there is something suspicious about this whole thing.[/QUOTE]

I would like to agree. But I fear it is because they get scared away...

[quote name='dcfox']I think it might have something to do with Sasuke's awesomeness but thats just my own opinion. :lol: But for some reason, Naruto seems to spark alot of conversation.[/QUOTE]

Yet again, I'm going to voice my dislike for Sasuke, Vegita and all of the "agnsty, conflicted" characters that people create, trying to mimic actual depth of character.

Of course, maybe that's because I don't like those traits in real life, either.
I've never understood the dark and brooding thing people like, or goth in general.

I've always like the naive hero who strives to go beyond thier own boundaries or humble origins to attain greatness. Of course, that may be because of those character traits are those which I assign to myself as well.

[quote name='tauruskatt']I had a roomate who "Found Lifetime" like some people "Find God"...

just because there are fanatics doesn't make it right. The poor girl used up a ton of our kleenex too :([/QUOTE]

Sounds just like my brother's ex-roommate at college who discovered the internet.
He used up a lot of a ton of kleenex, too.
Needless to say, my brother got a room reassign immediately.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yes it says quite a bit about him, before I saw his posts towards her I thought he was a fraud.[/QUOTE]

How so? This actually interests me.
A fraud? Exactly what does it say about me?
My interest is piqued.

[quote name='JSweeney']Sounds just like my brother's ex-roommate at college who discovered the internet.
He used up a lot of a ton of kleenex, too.
Needless to say, my brother got a room reassign immediately.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Teh hah-has... they hurt...

[quote name='zionoverfire']Problem with your theory is that they keep posting pictures and other CAGers have met some of them, but I suppose it makes their continual dissaperance less our of our fault.;)[/QUOTE]

Or exactly our fault. Maybe someone should search dc's crawlspace. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']You know something strange. It seems like we never get more girls on CAG. Whenever new ones arrive the old ones disappear. We ended up getting Lina, Lulu, and Tauruskatt but we lose NFG, Minx, Darke Katt, and DZ. I call conspiracy theory on this and say that there really is only 3 or 4 girls on CAG that keep changing their SN.[/QUOTE]

perhaps there's some unwritten maximum coded into search engines everywhere, allowing only so many females access to the site?...heh, that's actually kinda freaky that there are only 3-4 girls posting on the site that you can name off hand, since I cna look at the bottom of the page and see that that's a tiny percentage of people online at any givin time, that's pretty sad. maybe you *are* chasing them away...lol...

or, maybe, there just aren't that many 'cheap' girl gamers? :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']How so? This actually interests me.
A fraud? Exactly what does it say about me?
My interest is piqued.[/QUOTE]

Everyone is a bit different online, but even when engrosed you don't change much.

[quote name='Kayden']2. I didn't know any better, I had been here for like 2 weeks... I haven't done it since. Blame teh n00bness[/QUOTE]

Blame teh n00bness? I take offense to that! Just because I'm a n00bie doesn't mean it's all my fault.

What about personality? I like bitchy people over nice, that way we have something in common. :)

Sluts are dirty, I rather have a cute guy that's clean that way condoms don't have to be used. Who the hell wants condums.

[quote name='David85']What about personality? I like bitchy people over nice, that way we have something in common. :)

Sluts are dirty, I rather have a cute guy that's clean that way condoms don't have to be used. Who the hell wants condums.[/QUOTE]

Well I suppose if you know they're clean that's fine. After all, it's not like you have to worry about pregnancy.

I actually think only 2-3 notable female CAGs have disappeared.
NintendoFanGirl still posts on occassion, DarkeKatt is in basic, and thus severed from the hive-brain.

The only two female Cags that I actually think that are lost to CAG are Minx and Deadzone. Deadzone, because she deeply hates each and every one of us, except maybe Morbid and the Z5 crew. Minx, because no one has heard tell of her for months on end. I do believe that's enough to call a "time of death" on board activity.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well I suppose if you know they're clean that's fine. After all, it's not like you have to worry about pregnancy.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. My Bf never did anything like that, and I'm clean too so no problem.

Plus if someone does have a STD then blowjobs will really suck, literally. I mean have you ever gotten one with a condom? Gross.

I I want to taste plastic I would eat the campus food. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']Everyone is a bit different online, but even when engrosed you don't change much.[/QUOTE]

Different odd, or different good?
Exactly what about me seemed odd? Certain opinions? Stances? Mannerisms?
Vocabulary?

Do I come off as a caracature or something, or am thinking to negatively?

[quote name='Lina']Hating everyone is not a reason to stop posting.[/QUOTE]

When you lack a backbone or the tenacity to stand up for something, yes it is.
It's just like the little kids that after losing badly or feel like they are being picked on, who decide to just "take thier ball and go home."

So, you actually really do hate everyone, Lina?

[quote name='JSweeney'] Deadzone, because she deeply hates each and every one of us, except maybe Morbid and the Z5 crew.[/QUOTE]

Actually she hasn't been around Z5 in a while either.

[quote name='JSweeney']I actually think only 2-3 notable female CAGs have disappeared.
NintendoFanGirl still posts on occassion, DarkeKatt is in basic, and thus severed from the hive-brain.

The only two female Cags that I actually think that are lost to CAG are Minx and Deadzone. Deadzone, because she deeply hates each and every one of us, except maybe Morbid and the Z5 crew. Minx, because no one has heard tell of her for months on end. I do believe that's enough to call a "time of death" on board activity.[/QUOTE]

Do we know why they left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back