Smuttiness Vs. Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zionoverfire']Tha'ts right, it's a booze party and your underaged ass isn't invited.;)[/QUOTE]

I smoke :wave:

You should.. maybe it'll prevent you from always being mad... and... it'll stop the whole... crying while masterbating problem.

[quote name='PhrostByte']You should.. maybe it'll prevent you from always being mad... and... it'll stop the whole... crying while masterbating problem.[/QUOTE]

:lol: From a guy who fucks his ex for the fuck of it all I really wouldn't be talking. But then for a guy who hasn't figured out the diference between sex and love what can we expect?

[quote name='zionoverfire']:lol: From a guy who fucks his ex for the fuck of it all I really wouldn't be talking. But then for a guy who hasn't figured out the diference between sex and love what can we expect?[/QUOTE]

The only thing worse than getting owned by zion is getting owned by zion when hes drunk... :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']The only thing worse than getting owned by zion is getting owned by zion when hes drunk... :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:, yep so I guess we should get back on topic, perhaps a demand to Phrosty for a pick of this girl he claims is "psycho" yet still chooses to associate with in extremely intimate settings. I'm begining to wonder if it isn't simply a torrent love affair with his right hand.

I ran into DLF playing WC3... he told me he was going to pray to god for my heathen soul. He also said hes been perusing the board under a different name... :whistle2:s

[quote name='Kayden']I ran into DLF playing WC3... he told me he was going to pray to god for my heathen soul. He also said hes been perusing the board under a different name... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Wow, he's sooooo sneaky... Like it takes a rocket scientist to do that.:roll: Just as long... nevermind. I won't tempt anyone...

[quote name='Kayden']I ran into DLF playing WC3... he told me he was going to pray to god for my heathen soul. He also said hes been perusing the board under a different name... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

coughDDFcough

[quote name='zionoverfire']coughDDFcough[/QUOTE]

I don't think so...

DDF is annoying... but DLF is the fucking Jesus of obnoxiousness. It only took him 3 minutes to annoy me enough to mute him.

Ok, I'm probably jumping in the middle of a conversation that's probably gotten so off-topic (I don't know, I'm too lazy this morning to read the previous 8 pages) so I'll just throw my 2 bits into the ring. Overall attractiveness easily beats out smuttiness in terms of hotness due to the fact that everyone can be a slut or manwhore (yes, even the ugly ones... that's what beergoggles are for) but it takes a certain poise, charisma, and physical attractiveness to achieve the label 'Hot Babe' or 'Hot Stud'. The first 2 traits are attainable through training and the last one can be achieved by exercise and/or plastic surgery. But it DOES take work. Being a slut or manwhore doesn't take any particular effort. I should know - I've been a manwhore for quite some time until recently.

[quote name='jaykrue']Ok, I'm probably jumping in the middle of a conversation that's probably gotten so off-topic (I don't know, I'm too lazy this morning to read the previous 8 pages) so I'll just throw my 2 bits into the ring. Overall attractiveness easily beats out smuttiness in terms of hotness due to the fact that everyone can be a slut or manwhore (yes, even the ugly ones... that's what beergoggles are for) but it takes a certain poise, charisma, and physical attractiveness to achieve the label 'Hot Babe' or 'Hot Stud'. The first 2 traits are attainable through training and the last one can be achieved by exercise and/or plastic surgery. But it DOES take work. Being a slut or manwhore doesn't take any particular effort. I should know - I've been a manwhore for quite some time until recently.[/QUOTE]

Listening to your description, I don't think I like "hot babes" or "hot studs". They remind me of the plastic, hard bodies I see in mags. I don't really like them.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Listening to your description, I don't think I like "hot babes" or "hot studs". They remind me of the plastic, hard bodies I see in mags. I don't really like them.[/QUOTE]

Well, whether you like the description or not, that's my opinion as to what is generally accepted by society in terms of attractiveness. I personally don't think that my description brings to mind the cover models of exercise mags. Remember, I said it involves poise and charisma. The physical attribute is only one aspect of the overall package. And that's what I look for when it comes to a woman - an overall package (and no I'm not referring to pre-op or post-op transexuals). She's gotta be beautiful, smart, articulate, and can generally get along with everyone around her (in essence, a likeable personality). She doesn't have to like video games but if she does, BONUS! True the label 'Hot Babe' can be a misnomer. But I think it also depends on the person throwing out the label. Just as you perceive 'Hot Babe' to be limited only to mag models, there's a deeper intrinsic meaning to me. IMO, a beautiful face/body a 'Hot Babe' does not make. She can't just be physically beautiful. My friends rag on me all the time every time we go clubbing and I step up to an attractive girl only to turn around in mid-conversation. They say, "Man! How could you do that to such a Hot Babe!" And I respond, "Well, she was pretty but once she opened her mouth, I couldn't stand to look at her." They call me shallow and mean (which may be true) but I think they're pretty shallow themselves to automatically side with her just because she has a pretty face. If a woman can't hold intelligent discourse then she's not worth the time and effort. Plus, I honestly don't think clubs are a great place to develop fundamental relationships. They're good for one night stands though. Yeah, it makes me seem like an elitist snob but at least I'm honest about what I like. When you're at a nightclub and you meet someone, it's almost a given that it won't be a deep meaningful relationship. If it does, well, that's the exception - not the rule. Meeting physically attractive women is easy but meeting a real 'Hot Babe' isn't.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, this took a decidely odd turn.
Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yea... those bastards are having a clean and intelligent conversation... what the hell?

[quote name='PhrostByte']I finally have the strength to break it off I think... anyway, zion you suck.[/QUOTE]

First, yes, he does suck.:lol:
Secondly, didn't you finally have the "strength to break it off" two or three weeks ago?:roll:

Dont you say this every week?

[quote name='Kayden']First, yes, he does suck.:lol:
Secondly, didn't you finally have the "strength to break it off" two or three weeks ago?:roll:

Dont you say this every week?[/QUOTE]

I do... but... this time it's different

[quote name='PhrostByte']I finally have the strength to break it off I think... anyway, zion you suck.[/QUOTE]

I suck? Yes watch me go find my ex and treat her like shit then brag about it on the internet, I'd say you suck but I really hope you don't get the pleasure of that until you grow up. Treating people like shit isn't cool, doing it again and again after you know what is going on is unforgivable.

Listen, at first I tolerated your comments. But it's become obvious that you've never been in the situation I'm in. And so I don't care what you think anymore. I'm not gonna bother responding...

Tolerated MY comments? :rofl: at first I tolerated YOUR comments, but after a while of listening to you gloat about how much you enjoyed treating your ex like crap I felt quite sickened. Oh I've been in a situation like yours, except like any sane person I realized what was going on and I did everything in my power to stop it.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Listen, at first I tolerated your comments. But it's become obvious that you've never been in the situation I'm in. And so I don't care what you think anymore. I'm not gonna bother responding...[/QUOTE]

Hello, and welcome to "Phostbyte got owned multiple times.... part 2"

Zion has a point. You willingly hurt yourself and her repeatedly. At this point, I think its our responsibility to mock you until you remove your head from your ass.

[quote name='Kayden']Hello, and welcome to "Phostbyte got owned multiple times.... part 2"

Zion has a point. You willingly hurt yourself and her repeatedly. At this point, I think its our responsibility to mock you until you remove your head from your ass.[/QUOTE]

Well I just read the last page and I can see what he's so pissed about, that was a bit of a low blow on my part, I guess it should serve as a lession for pussing drunk people's button.

[quote name='Kayden']Hello, and welcome to "Phostbyte got owned multiple times.... part 2"

Zion has a point. You willingly hurt yourself and her repeatedly. At this point, I think its our responsibility to mock you until you remove your head from your ass.[/QUOTE]

Hey, zion might have been a bit over zealous in the mockage, but, well, it's about time you realized these things about a reationship that's clearly poisonous to both of you. I was shocked you did the back and forth, seemed like you were pretty clear on the 'she treats me like crap so I should leave' thing, but it seems we were wrong and you decided to drag her along for a remix edition of 'oh woe is me!'.
When people that don't even know you in person can tell your in a hopeless and detrimental situation, it's time to pick up on the hint.

tauruskatt's emo moment of the day: People don't change in relationships, most of them will simply try to get away with as much as they can until they're done with you.

hey, a random on topic discussion popped up. cool.

someone took a picture of me today at work. :roll:
I didn't have the energy to ask them not to, cause I had the day from hell. I had to call security on some old crazy guy who burst into our back room to use the toilet, then I got slammed with a racial slur when this guys n64 didn't work. :bomb: :cry:

why isn't there more "Stupid GS/EB customers!!" threads?

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']Hey, zion might have been a bit over zealous in the mockage, but, well, it's about time you realized these things about a reationship that's clearly poisonous to both of you. I was shocked you did the back and forth, seemed like you were pretty clear on the 'she treats me like crap so I should leave' thing, but it seems we were wrong and you decided to drag her along for a remix edition of 'oh woe is me!'.
When people that don't even know you in person can tell your in a hopeless and detrimental situation, it's time to pick up on the hint.

tauruskatt's emo moment of the day: People don't change in relationships, most of them will simply try to get away with as much as they can until they're done with you.

I didn't have the energy to ask them not to, cause I had the day from hell. I had to call security on some old crazy guy who burst into our back room to use the toilet, then I got slammed with a racial slur when this guys n64 didn't work. :bomb: :cry:

~[/QUOTE]

I'd be more concerned with what they're going to do with that picture.
Actually, it's probably better NOT to think about that :puke:

the potential for creepiness abounds...yesh.

but then, so does the possibility that they'll randomly be searching for something and realize this is me...or maybe they already knew....

_>

o_O

[quote name='tauruskatt']someone took a picture of me today at work. :roll:

~[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about the guy who took your picture. I already reported Gamedude to the police. ;)

And do you work at GS or EB?

[quote name='dcfox']Don't worry about the guy who took your picture. I already reported Gamedude to the police. ;)

And do you work at GS or EB?[/QUOTE]

lol, oh but then you'd know, and knowing is half the bat...wait...i got distracted by the shiny animated sig...

oh, I can't wait till 300 posts, I'm gonna just upload a sig now..heh.

A racial slur over a $15 system. Lolz.

I feel for you if you work at GS or EB. You'd be right on the stalker comment you said earlier. :(

[quote name='Lina']A racial slur over a $15 system. Lolz.

I feel for you if you work at GS or EB. You'd be right on the stalker comment you said earlier. :([/QUOTE]

actually, he wanted cash, so a racial slur over $8. he kinda looked like he wanted to kill me too. :cry:

and yes, as for the stalker comment, I was hoping that didn't wind up sounding egotistical, most people who know me don't understand why I'm not totally full of myself when I go home at night. Most of the day is spent doing my job just like everyone else works for their money, besides the random acts of sexism, leering, and racial slurs keep me in check...ahhaha...ha...ha. :roll:

like the new sig?? :cool:

[quote name='tauruskatt']actually, he wanted cash, so a racial slur over $8. he kinda looked like he wanted to kill me too. :cry:

and yes, as for the stalker comment, I was hoping that didn't wind up sounding egotistical, most people who know me don't understand why I'm not totally full of myself when I go home at night. Most of the day is spent doing my job just like everyone else works for their money, besides the random acts of sexism, leering, and racial slurs keep me in check...ahhaha...ha...ha. :roll:

like the new sig?? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Stupid bitch from hell.
Not you tauruskatt :)

My friend would like to have some words with her.
arcbound_ravager.jpg

[quote name='Lina']I'm not stupid. :(

The sig is cool. :)[/QUOTE]

Stupid? Nah. Tempestuous would be a much better word :)

thnx, the sig is made using ms paint! o_O haha..

[quote name='JSweeney']Stupid bitch from hell.
Not you tauruskatt :)

My friend would like to have some words with her.
[/QUOTE]

ahh...meet my Other boyfriend...

disciple_of_the_vault.jpg

:twisted:

Nice new sig, and sweeny you don't actually own those cards do you? Or did they drop in price? Those say mono artifact so they should be originals.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Nice new sig, and sweeny you don't actually own those cards do you? Or did they drop in price? Those say mono artifact so they should be originals.[/QUOTE]

I'm to cheap to own those :)
I do however have access to them thanks to the group of people I play with.

Well, that, and I have stacks of nice looking proxies of them.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm to cheap to own those :)
I do however have access to them thanks to the group of people I play with.

Well, that, and I have stacks of nice looking proxies of them.[/QUOTE]

I see, I've seen them but never outside of a jewel case.;)

I'm afraid the best I've got is:

an ulimted Icy Manipulator and a could of rare legends.

[quote name='dcfox']Talking about Magic cards is about as far away as you can get from talking about sex.[/QUOTE]

So far that it loops around and in the end you realize that sex is magic.;)

[quote name='dcfox']Talking about Magic cards is about as far away as you can get from talking about sex.[/QUOTE]

Duh.
Well, except for the multiple jokes about Cok, tapping it, and such that necessarily come up.

JSweeney, I do the same thing, periodically bum expensive cards from friends to put in decks. At one point I had a deck with one of each of those in it, plus like, several other old expensive blue/black cards. It was fun. I didn't want to know how much the deck was worth while i was carrying it around, but it was up there. ^_^

The best by far was going to type one tourneys with my little angel designed rook capsule and white/pink card sleeves...then i smile and do first turn something like: swamp, dark rit, hymn to torach, disiple....then i smile again....:lol:

as far as magic and sex go...well, there are the sex monkeys...

I used to have a lot of magic cards... but I don't know anyone who plays... well... I don't really know anyone period... so I sold them...

[quote name='Kayden']I used to have a lot of magic cards... but I don't know anyone who plays... well... I don't really know anyone period... so I sold them...[/QUOTE]

You know us Kayden.:lol:

Besides I'm sure you girlfriend could be trained, although it would require untieing her hands and I'm not sure if you are ready for that step yet.;)

[quote name='tauruskatt']Hey, zion might have been a bit over zealous in the mockage, but, well, it's about time you realized these things about a reationship that's clearly poisonous to both of you. I was shocked you did the back and forth, seemed like you were pretty clear on the 'she treats me like crap so I should leave' thing, but it seems we were wrong and you decided to drag her along for a remix edition of 'oh woe is me!'.

~[/QUOTE]

If I can just take a moment to defend her (and I guess myself). This is all clear as day for you people huh? But you people aren't in my situation. Yes, I realize.. a good 80% of the time she treats me like crap. The most obvious thing to do in my situation is ask, "why?". The most obvious answer for all of you who aren't in my situation is, "cuz she doesn't care about you." My internet-BBS friends, it's not that simple. Because for that other 20%, I see the "Real" her. I don't know if it's the real her, but she breaks down, she becomes a decent human being. It's temporary. See, this girl had it rough growing up, and by rough I mean... instances of sexual abuse, yaknow, that kind of rough... So rough that it probably threw off her ability to have a working relationship. So... it's not all black and white, it's not "she either loves you or she doesn't". I've dealt with this bitch for so long... and I still can't decide the real answer.

But, there's one thing I do know... I'm so much better off without her... She drains me of my happiness... my will to live. It's a horrible thing... So, I'll get rid of her, like I said, I feel stronger this time. Perhaps a sufficient amount of strength. But, I'll also feel like I'm letting her down by quitting on her...

You people really need to accept some subjectivity. I realize you're all just trying to help me out... but... there's a bigger picture, it's NOT easy!

zion you said any sane person, well... I used to be sane... I just want to feel like my old self again. I realize another girl is not going to do it for me, I'm gonna get rid of my ex and try to make myself happy...

[quote name='zionoverfire']You know us Kayden.:lol:

Besides I'm sure you girlfriend could be trained, although it would require untieing her hands and I'm not sure if you are ready for that step yet.;)[/QUOTE]

Her hands have been free for a while, I just put a shackle on her ankle.

I "know" some of you... but that doesn't mean we're within distance to actually play a game like magic.

[quote name='Kayden']
I "know" some of you... but that doesn't mean we're within distance to actually play a game like magic.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, but Kayden magic is online now.;)

Besides I thought you wanted to leave that state of yours anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back