Smuttiness Vs. Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zionoverfire']It would be rather hard.[/QUOTE]

Not when you're drunk and fucked in the head to begin with...

[quote name='ZionIsAHomo']If I was sober you would both so RUE the day you though this was as funny as it is... :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Is this Zionoverfire now?

[quote name='ZionIsAHomo']Not when you're drunk and fucked in the head to begin with...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's been done before but after a couple of months the bad was lifted.

[quote name='dc snake']Is this Zionoverfire now?[/QUOTE]

ahahaha who the hell knows? :rofl:

(ps kayden making fun of zion in his own drunk way)

[quote name='ZionIsAHomo']ahahaha who the hell knows? :rofl:

(ps kayden making fun of zion in his own drunk way)[/QUOTE]
But shouldn't you have made it ZionoverfireIsAHomo and not ZionIsAHomo? Because since you're Zion right now, doesn't that make you the homo?

[quote name='dc snake']But shouldn't you have made it ZionoverfireIsAHomo and not ZionIsAHomo? Because since you're Zion right now, doesn't that make you the homo?[/QUOTE]

True, however, consider three points. One, Zion is zionoverfire's "hey I'm drunk" account... two, there is a character limit for names... three... IM DRUNK! :rofl:

[quote name='ZionIsAHomo']True, however, consider three points. One, Zion is zionoverfire's "hey I'm drunk" account... two, there is a character limit for names... three... IM DRUNK! :rofl:[/QUOTE]
homo.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What the shit is going on here?[/QUOTE]

Long story short:

Kayden got banned for 2 days

Kayden wanted to post

?

Kayden while drunk didn't appreciate the user named kaydon't very much

In retaliation he decided to inslut me.

End of story.....I swear.;)

[quote name='tauruskatt']GS, does that make some sort of difference here? Man, right now I'm so ridiculously tired I think I'm going to just go to bed...it's like not even 10, which is ridiculous, but it feels like 4am i'm so exausted.

Well, i'm also playing mercury... :joystick:

gah, what a great but challenging game. There's no sleepy smily face, so I'll just do the next best thing: :beer:

GG: mmm...cookies...

Matt: thnx. the camo was really just part of the costume.

California does have nice weather, as long as the earthquakes don't bother you. Maryland on the other hand is up and down, 110 degree days in the summer with suffacating humidity levels, 8ft snow drifts from blizzards in the winter. it's not bad, but the humidity in the summer is pretty nasty.

~[/QUOTE]

If you want bad humidity come down to GA. No, really, come down to GA. My address is...;) The summers here are just miserable.:hot: I go out to Seattle in August every year to 1) visit friends and 2) escape the torture that is a Georgia summer. This will actually be the first summer that I will have a car w/working AC so maybe it will be a little easier to bear. BTW, still VERY cute in your pictures.

[quote name='neocisco']If you want bad humidity come down to GA. No, really, come down to GA. My address is...;) The summers here are just miserable.:hot: I go out to Seattle in August every year to 1) visit friends and 2) escape the torture that is a Georgia summer. This will actually be the first summer that I will have a car w/working AC so maybe it will be a little easier to bear. BTW, still VERY cute in your pictures.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how you can have a car without an A/C, and I live in new england. If you don't have any type of plastic/rubber/leather seats they burn you (like the steering wheel) when you sit down. Even then, getting into an unairconditioned car on a 90+ day with the sun beating down on it is torture.

I also would never want to live in the south, I can't stand heat.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I don't understand how you can have a car without an A/C, and I live in new england. If you don't have any type of plastic/rubber/leather seats they burn you (like the steering wheel) when you sit down. Even then, getting into an unairconditioned car on a 90+ day with the sun beating down on it is torture.

I also would never want to live in the south, I can't stand heat.[/QUOTE]

I just bought a 2001 Nissan Altima at the end of February (all cash, no payments, yeah!). I've had 3 cars before this one, the first 2 didn't have A/C and the 3rd one had A/C but it didn't work. That little blue button just mocked me every summer.:evil: The first car (AMC Concord hatchback, early 80's) was a hand-me-down from my dad, the second car ('84 Ford Tempo) was $70 and the third ('87 Ford Tempo) was free. I'm not just a CAG, I'm a cheap-ass in almost all walks of life. That's how I was able to buy the latest car for cash, though.:) As long as you plan, being cheap pays off in the end and knowing is half the battle.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Long story short:

Kayden got banned for 2 days

Kayden wanted to post

?

Kayden while drunk didn't appreciate the user named kaydon't very much

In retaliation he decided to inslut me.

End of story.....I swear.;)[/QUOTE]
Do you let all the guys inslut you?

[quote name='zionoverfire']No, sorry I only do it for banned posters...... and sailors on shore leave. :oops:[/QUOTE]

So basically, Kayden and Moxio, right? :)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I count the marines as sailors so you can join in to.[/QUOTE]

I think you mean Darkewolfe could join in...
I have no official affiliation with any branch of the Armed Services.

[quote name='JSweeney']I think you mean Darkewolfe could join in...
I have no official affiliation with any branch of the Armed Services.[/QUOTE]

But you do have arms.

[quote name='JSweeney']I think you mean Darkewolfe could join in...
I have no official affiliation with any branch of the Armed Services.[/QUOTE]

It was more an implication that your insanity was the result of a social experience rather than a product of your overactive imagination.

[quote name='zion']But you do have arms.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Zing!..

ahh, sometimes I do miss the store I used to work at, because it was closer to a base, and every time I worked during a leave...mmm...all these hot navy/air force guys in their pressed uniforms coming to buy their gba games...:oops:

Some would recognize me, and I even got invited to come by the base a few times and play some Halo with them...but I am a good girl and a proffesional at work...O:)....

A whole base full of cut guys and Halo on a projection screen. dayum..why didn't I go?? I'm an idiot sometimes, heh. :roll:

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']:rofl:

Zing!..

ahh, sometimes I do miss the store I used to work at, because it was closer to a base, and every time I worked during a leave...mmm...all these hot navy/air force guys in their pressed uniforms coming to buy their gba games...:oops:

Some would recognize me, and I even got invited to come by the base a few times and play some Halo with them...but I am a good girl and a proffesional at work...O:)....

A whole base full of cut guys and Halo on a projection screen. dayum..why didn't I go?? I'm an idiot sometimes, heh. :roll:

~[/QUOTE]

It was probably for the best.

Maybe not, but it's better not to dwell on these things. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It was probably for the best.

Maybe not, but it's better not to dwell on these things. :lol:[/QUOTE]

yeah...but...multiplayer halo on a giant projection screen is sweet.

I bet that's how those army guys pick up all the chicks, inviting them over to play Halo on a projection screen. How's a guy like me without muscles, a projection screen, or even Halo supposed to compete?

[quote name='dcfox']I bet that's how those army guys pick up all the chicks, inviting them over to play Halo on a projection screen. How's a guy like me without muscles, a projection screen, or even Halo supposed to compete?[/QUOTE]

Well it's a good thing you aren't interested in women eh?;)

[quote name='dcfox']I bet that's how those army guys pick up all the chicks, inviting them over to play Halo on a projection screen. How's a guy like me without muscles, a projection screen, or even Halo supposed to compete?[/QUOTE]

A really long, thick....stock portfolio.

lol, j/k!

[quote name='tauruskatt']A really long, thick....stock portfolio.

lol, j/k![/QUOTE]

Damn... and here I am stuck with a long, thick penis. :cry:

( Somebody had to say it :mrgreen: )

[quote name='Kayden']Damn... and here I am stuck with a long, thick penis. :cry:

( Somebody had to say it :mrgreen: )[/QUOTE]
Just as long as you don't say where its stuck :twisted:

[quote name='Kayden']Damn... and here I am stuck with a long, thick penis. :cry:

( Somebody had to say it :mrgreen: )[/QUOTE]

No, both dc and I held off I think you could have to.

Wow this is an interesting topic, of the 2 pages I read, first/last, I haven't found one post responding to the title. You crazy post whores and your silly post counts....
;)
Anyways... I'm gonna have to say attractiveness, mainly because dirty secks might be hawt, but whos to say an attractive person can't be different once they reach the bedroom, teach a new dog old tricks so to speak...yeah kinda a cop out, but no biggie, its not like anyone reads these things for responses to the topic anyway :roll:

[quote name='zionoverfire']No, both dc and I held off I think you could have to.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were just doing the right thing by not lying. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I thought you were just doing the right thing by not lying. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just because I'm modest doesn't mean I'm hiding anything.

[quote name='dcfox']Just as long as you don't say where its stuck :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Like I would need to, you should already know. :shock:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Just because I'm modest doesn't mean I'm hiding anything.[/QUOTE]

Theres not hiding, and theres not having anything to hide.

[quote name='Kayden']Theres not hiding, and theres not having anything to hide.[/QUOTE]

Well I guess since I do kind of wear baggy pants it's mostly hidden already.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh so that mutilated piece of crap was yours, wow :shock:[/QUOTE]

:shock::puke::shock::puke::shock::puke::shock::puke::shock::puke:

nooooO!!!!!

This thread has degenerated into name-calling.

"My penis is big!"

"So is mine!"

"Uh uh! Not as big as me!"

"ROXXORS!!!!11!!! TEH COCK IS HUGE!!!!1!!!1!111"

Give it a rest guys. You sound like little spoiled children arguing over who has a better toy. A big dick is nothing all that spectacular. Besides, if you did have large cocks, you wouldn't feel so insignifigant as to argue about it over the Internet.

How does the saying go? Special olympics?

[quote name='fanskad']This thread has degenerated into name-calling.

"My penis is big!"

"So is mine!"

"Uh uh! Not as big as me!"

"ROXXORS!!!!11!!! TEH COCK IS HUGE!!!!1!!!1!111"

Give it a rest guys. You sound like little spoiled children arguing over who has a better toy. A big dick is nothing all that spectacular. Besides, if you did have large cocks, you wouldn't feel so insignifigant as to argue about it over the Internet.

How does the saying go? Special olympics?[/QUOTE]

As the saying goes... don't be an ignorant cock in thinking we're serious when we are actually joking and having a fun time.

[quote name='Kayden']As the saying goes... don't be an ignorant cock in thinking we're serious when we are actually joking and having a fun time.[/QUOTE]

I see. Then continue the discussion of your genitalia. May it provide you the entertainment you seek.

By the way.... My cock is huge.

[quote name='fanskad']I see. Then continue the discussion of your genitalia. May it provide you the entertainment you seek.

By the way.... My cock is huge.[/QUOTE]

pic? ;)

[quote name='Kayden']I don't know why I clicked a link after asking for a picture of a mans penis... but :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling its a funny pic but I'm afraid to click cause I don't want to see his penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back