Smuttiness Vs. Attractiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PhrostByte']"a bunch of crap"[/QUOTE]

Phost, I mean this in the best way possible. Shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear you whine about how we don't understand. We know you "love" her and we know she treats you like crap and you smile and ask for more. Why do you feel the need to drudge this up every week? You say you're leaving her. We say good. You say you can't because you love her too much. We call you an idiot. You get all whiney and we ignore you.

Please, Phrost, think of the children. Stop the cycle before we have to hear you explain how we don't understand another week. It's not that we don't understand... most of us probably have loved and lost. Some of us may have also been in abusive relationships. I for one, have. I 'loved' her, but after a while I realized it wasn't worth getting hurt over, so I sent her packing... and then she came back, and I sent her away for good.... twice... It was hard to do, but looking back now, I realized I am much better off without her and she wasn't all that great a person.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Ahhh, but Kayden magic is online now.;)

Besides I thought you wanted to leave that state of yours anyhow?[/QUOTE]

Can I move to Washington? We can get an appartment together... OMG! WE CAN TOTALLY HAVE BUNKBEDS!!! :lol:

MTGonline is $$ tho... I know its only 10 for a crappy starter deck, but that leads to more and more... and they aren't even real....

Only The Lonely
Roy Orbison

Dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dee-du-wah
Ooh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yah
Oh-woh-woh-woh-o oh-wa-wah
Only through ownings, only through ownings

Only through ownings,
Like yesterday and tonight
Only through ownings,
Can PhrostByte get it right right
Cryin' bout his baby
and his broken heart
but his arguments they all, just fall apart
But only in ownings
will the threads truth lie
Only Through ownings.
(Repeat *)

Only through ownings
can you explain what these threads went through
Only through ownings
Can it seem so true
Maybe tomorrow, one won't be entranced
by massive owings, but that's only a chance
Let's hope he can make
That he'll have what it takes...
For no more ownings.

[quote name='Kayden']Can I move to Washington? We can get an appartment together... OMG! WE CAN TOTALLY HAVE BUNKBEDS!!! :lol:

MTGonline is $$ tho... I know its only 10 for a crappy starter deck, but that leads to more and more... and they aren't even real....[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more like sweeny town, where ever that is. Besides you wouldn't like it here the sky is always overcast and it rains a lot.

You mean I have to PAY for magic online? Sorry in the past they use to have some online games you could by that had all the cards already and you simply needed to build decks, or at least that's what I was told.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I was thinking more like sweeny town, where ever that is. Besides you wouldn't like it here the sky is always overcast and it rains a lot.

You mean I have to PAY for magic online? Sorry in the past they use to have some online games you could by that had all the cards already and you simply needed to build decks, or at least that's what I was told.[/QUOTE]

MTGWorkstation. It's full of nice pretty graphics like MTGO, but it's free, or cheap to register.

O... I thought you were talking about the official MTGO thing... I remember a while back they made a MTG pc game, never looked into it though.

If you wanna play, just pass me the details.

:lol: @ bolding.

Oh yea... And I love the rain. Its the best place to have sex.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I was thinking more like sweeny town, where ever that is. Besides you wouldn't like it here the sky is always overcast and it rains a lot.

You mean I have to PAY for magic online? Sorry in the past they use to have some online games you could by that had all the cards already and you simply needed to build decks, or at least that's what I was told.[/QUOTE]

He loves the rain...hates the sun. you'd think he was a vampire...hiding from the sun like he does...

[quote name='Kayden']O... I thought you were talking about the official MTGO thing... I remember a while back they made a MTG pc game, never looked into it though.

If you wanna play, just pass me the details.

:lol: @ bolding.

Oh yea... And I love the rain. Its the best place to have sex.[/QUOTE]

I was mainly kidding, I'd get my ass kicked since it has been so long. They've made quite a few games, I have the original windows 95 one, to bad it isn't supported by XP and runs even worse than it did originally when you do get it to work. Fun game but it loves to crash.

And if you came to Seattle you wouldn't want to have sex, all our women are ugly.;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Wait he's not a vampire, shit! Now I've got to send back these damn stakes. I'm guessing silver bullets will still work?[/QUOTE]

well...I think of him more as a bear...but they might...hang on to them just in case ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']I bear? :lol: Kayden's a bear! Ahhh that's good, well I suppose it makes sense as long as he isn't a grizly.[/QUOTE]

Artist's rendition.
werebear.jpg

[quote name='Kayden']Artist's rendition.
werebear.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:shock: Well you can just stay in that state of yours, we don't take hindly to embodiments of dealth around here.

yes, it can be that bad...although i finally have a decent job up here... I just miss my racing in the summer...the nearest track is 2 hours away! and it's all WISSOTA shit steel block cheapies :( *pouts*

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well what is so important in the State for him anyhow?[/QUOTE]
Nothing really... family I don't say anyways?

I just don't want to lug all my shit across the country... and I hate heat.

[quote name='Kayden']Nothing really... family I don't say anyways?

I just don't want to lug all my shit across the country... and I hate heat.[/QUOTE]

You know they pay you to live in Alaska.;)

And burn the stuff, it's not like any of it will survive in the artic tundra anyhow.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You know they pay you to live in Alaska.;)

And burn the stuff, it's not like any of it will survive in the artic tundra anyhow.[/QUOTE]

ALASKA!!!! I hate the cold and there is even less racing up there, not to mention a shorter season.

And last I heard they DON'T pay you to live in Alaska...milk costs $4.00 a gallon. although they do have pretty lakes...unpolluted

Gamer's Girlfriend]ALASKA!!!! I hate the cold and there is even less racing up there said:
Yeah it was a lie, I just couldn't resist.:D

So he hates heat and you hate cold? Damn Seattle does sound perfect for you...

So what is this racing? Horses?

dirt late models and modifieds. with aluminum blocks and 18 degree heads. on quarter to half mile tracks. the kind that you don't walk out of without dirt in your ears and nose and causes hearing loss...the kind that doesn't have national sponsors to support them and only a loose sanctioning body such as UMP

here's the link to the racing board I frequent, not that you'd find it interesting. http://www.4m.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
dirt late models and modifieds. with aluminum blocks and 18 degree heads. on quarter to half mile tracks. the kind that you don't walk out of without dirt in your ears and nose and causes hearing loss...the kind that doesn't have national sponsors to support them and only a loose sanctioning body such as UMP

here's the link to the racing board I frequent, not that you'd find it interesting. http://www.4m.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Hmmm well that certainly is impressive.

it's strange I know...I can only hope that one day I can go back to my weekend racing career...I want more than just one trophy! or I could try pastry competitions...but those are harder to win. But I still want to own my own cookie shop and become a millionaire

I've only read the first and last pages, but I can safely say the following:

Attractiveness and dignified beauty are better than smuttiness 93% of the time when I am sober.

Original poster- You are definitely more beautiful than Taylor Rain or whatever her name is. Plus I like girls who like games and girls who wear camo (as long as they're not butch with buzzcuts). A winner is you.

Also, I learned from two decades' worth of sub-zero Illinois winters that snow is pretty to look it, icycles don't make good weapons, and most of all, cold sucks ass. California is the best. 70-80 degrees in January... oh yeah.

[quote name='dcfox']Don't worry about the guy who took your picture. I already reported Gamedude to the police. ;)

And do you work at GS or EB?[/QUOTE]

GS, I think. I'd have to check the Phrost thread to be sure.

GS, does that make some sort of difference here? Man, right now I'm so ridiculously tired I think I'm going to just go to bed...it's like not even 10, which is ridiculous, but it feels like 4am i'm so exausted.

Well, i'm also playing mercury... :joystick:

gah, what a great but challenging game. There's no sleepy smily face, so I'll just do the next best thing: :beer:

GG: mmm...cookies...

Matt: thnx. the camo was really just part of the costume.

California does have nice weather, as long as the earthquakes don't bother you. Maryland on the other hand is up and down, 110 degree days in the summer with suffacating humidity levels, 8ft snow drifts from blizzards in the winter. it's not bad, but the humidity in the summer is pretty nasty.

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']GS, does that make some sort of difference here? [/QUOTE]
Not really, but when I asked that I was just coming off a bad experience at GS. I've long since cooled down.

beer tastes bad... like sluts... but after ingesting that much semen, i doubt anyone would statste good....

err... not that Im drinking semen beer... but.... mmmm beer.... :puke:= teh semen!

[quote name='zion']beer tastes bad... like sluts... but after ingesting that much semen, i doubt anyone would statste good....

err... not that Im drinking semen beer... but.... mmmm beer.... :puke:= teh semen![/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What?[/QUOTE]

You ask me like i know what the hell i was talking about

[quote name='zion']beer tastes bad... like sluts... but after ingesting that much semen, i doubt anyone would statste good....

err... not that Im drinking semen beer... but.... mmmm beer.... :puke:= teh semen![/QUOTE]

And it seems that dispite your protests you seem to rather enjoy it.:roll:

No... you're not... I know this because Kayden is who one would call me.

Zionoverfire gave me his account... (eg hes as responsible as I am) So I know for a fact that you arent me... a simple IP check could determine this.

[quote name='zion']No... you're not... I know this because Kayden is who one would call me.

Zionoverfire gave me his account... (eg hes as responsible as I am) So I know for a fact that you arent me... a simple IP check could determine this.[/QUOTE]

You are soooo drunk right now.:lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You are soooo drunk right now.:lol:[/QUOTE]
fuck.... :rofl: I know! its funny.... unless i get really banned... but then... :rofl:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You are soooo drunk right now.:lol:[/QUOTE]
Take sympathy on the poor boy, you'll drive him mad. :D

[quote name='zion']fuck.... :rofl: I know! its funny.... unless i get really banned... but then... :rofl:[/QUOTE]

But your already banned, what is stealthy going to do? Extend it? Uh-oh 3 whole days without your account.:lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']But your already banned, what is stealthy going to do? Extend it? Uh-oh 3 whole days without your account.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Pff... I'm sure I could say enough to make it perminent... but why bother?

[quote name='ZionIsAHomo']Pff... I'm sure I could say enough to make it perminent... but why bother?[/QUOTE]

It would be rather hard.

And I alwasy knew there was something different about that zion kid, it always comes out when they get trashed.

[quote name='zionoverfire']You're one to talk.[/QUOTE]

If I was sober you would both so RUE the day you though this was as funny as it is... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back