So, do you act like yourself on message boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dead of Knight']Damn, I'm so glad he got banned, even if it's only temporary.[/quote]

How about we change the poll to "Should Quack stay banned?" :cool:

[quote name='Pookymeister']How about we change the poll to "Should Quack stay banned?" :cool:[/QUOTE]

With only 54% in favor?

That's way too low. We could hit the thousands of percents.

[quote name='Roufuss']It's only temp.[/QUOTE]

If it stays permanant, this could be the greatest christmas miracle ever!

[quote name='Strell']With only 54% in favor?

That's way too low. We could hit the thousands of percents.[/quote]

Of course there would have to be a recount - Rouf is from FL after all

[quote name='Pookymeister']Of course there would have to be a recount - Rouf is from FL after all[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I already voted no to the poll too, so you are right!

Posted a thread with just this as the OP -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2447163&postcount=29

13 posts down, after people had already started making fun of him, he edited to say "Sorry guys, just ignore this, I was so high I shouldn't been on the computer when I was so high!!"

Basacially just glorifing his (fake) use of drugs, since he has to rub it in our face every chance he gets he smokes weed, like he's special for doing it.

Shrike felt he deserved a time out.

[quote name='Roufuss']:rofl:

I already voted no to the poll too, so you are right![/QUOTE]

Quit voting for Pat Buchanan, dammit!

[quote name='Roufuss']Posted a thread with just this as the OP -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2447163&postcount=29

13 posts down, after people had already started making fun of him, he edited to say "Sorry guys, just ignore this, I was so high I shouldn't been on the computer when I was so high!!"

Basacially just glorifing his (fake) use of drugs, since he has to rub it in our face every chance he gets he smokes weed, like he's special for doing it.

Shrike felt he deserved a time out.[/QUOTE]

He's also just acting like a fucking moron and asshole. I think that alone more than qualifies for a ban.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']He's also just acting like a fucking moron and asshole. I think that alone more than qualifies for a ban.[/QUOTE]

He's not acting.

I'm pretty similar to my "online self", the only real difference is I probably talk less offline unless I'm in group of people I know fairly well.

I'm pretty close to my online self here, but I can let my nerdiness go on this site.
On MySpace, I act like more of a ditz (not by choice).

[quote name='2poor']Nobody cares or thinks you're cool because you smoke weed. Quit fucking mentioning it.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I am highly impressed by his use of marijuana. It makes me jealous of the way he faces danger and deviance with a bold clip and a glint in his eye. I only with I could be so macho.

I once drank too much chocolate milk before riding bumper cars...but I've never smoked the marijuana. What would pastor think?

Quackzilla is an icon and a statuesque tribute to manhood everywhere. Like "Al" from TV's "Home Improvement."

I'd say 50/50 on this one myself. I am myself at times here on CAG but I'll admit that I'm rather quiet sometimes in the real world. Most because I tend to withdrawl into my own world of thought.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'd say 50/50 on this one myself. I am myself at times here on CAG but I'll admit that I'm rather quiet sometimes in the real world. Most because I tend to withdrawl into my own world of thought.[/quote]

Lets hope that doesnt happen in the middle of a DemoCast - 1:16 baby!

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'd say 50/50 on this one myself. I am myself at times here on CAG but I'll admit that I'm rather quiet sometimes in the real world. Most because I tend to withdrawl into my own world of thought. But I get out of this funk by filming myself singing my favorite song![/QUOTE]

Hooray! Everyone wins!

[quote name='mykevermin']Indeed?[/QUOTE]

Actually Sting wrote it. Grace Jones then covered it before The Police (you know the band formed by Stewart Copeland but quickly became Sting's "band" since he became the face of the band) did their version. I'd like to forget that Grace Jones ever did her verison as its god aweful.

[quote name='Demolition Man'](you know the band formed by Stewart Copeland but quickly became Sting's "band" since he became the face of the band)[/QUOTE]

Never heard of 'em. Was this before the facepaint?

[quote name='mykevermin']You got me.

Big fan. I particularly like the song about the stalker that seems to be so popular at weddings.[/QUOTE]

I still to this day don't get how people think that song is a romanic song by any means.....

I shudder to think that Quackzilla acts like this in real life. If he really does, I'd hate to be his neighbor. I can just see it now, 2 am his dumbass pops into their bedroom to wake them up, "hey guys, I'm high right now but don't judge me cause its just something I like to do. You know you've done it too so come on and be real." Then when he visits Pittsburgh on vacation, one night after dark he'd be in the streets walking up to anyone and everyone yelling and screaming at them about how they're nothing but a conservative republican shill and that they're all idiots.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']He's also just acting like a fucking moron and asshole. I think that alone more than qualifies for a ban.[/QUOTE]
If that's the case 90% of the people who post should be banned.

[quote name='Strell']Hooray! Everyone wins![/QUOTE]

The roflcopter just took me up to see the ha-ha clouds!!!1

[quote name='Blitz']If that's the case 90% of the people who post should be banned.[/quote]
True, though 99% of those people don't go out of their way to draw attention to themselves.

Yes, Quack has been banned, though it's only temporary. If he pulls more of this crap when he comes back, then it might not be so temporary.

We're done here for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back