So I won "GameStop.com Stubbs the Zombie Sweepstakes"

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
not so grand a prize as I'd hoped. I don't remember signing up for it, but what I'll eventually be getting is:

Grand Prize: Signed soundtrack poster, Stubbs the Zombie soundtrack and t-shirt

Only they emailed me and said they are still working on getting the signatures. I don't have the heart to tell them I could care less if the grand prize doesn't include a copy of the game. I can just imagine them hassling some poor asshole who worked on the game to sign a poster for a game I don't even own. They should just forge the signatures if they haven't already. Anyone think someone on ebay would want this crap?

r1s3n

ebay it. what kind of sweepstakes at a gamestore doesnt even offer a game for the prize?

[quote name='2poor']ebay it. what kind of sweepstakes at a gamestore doesnt even offer a game for the prize?[/QUOTE]
Given that it's Gamestop, I'm not surprised.

what a ridiculous grand prize to not include even a game. just ebay all that crap. maybe there's some stubbs fanatic out there who'll hopefully pay you a lot of money for the signed poster.

They gave you the swag to the game and then you have to buy the game from gamestop to complete the collection. It makes sense they give up $25 worth of material, and increase their sites traffic. Also people might make some purchase or pre-orders while entering the contest.

What you need to do is get in contact with them and say 'u know what I dont want any of it ..its a lame prize that nobody wants you have wasted my time'

That way maybe the person who reads it will put some thought into there contests.

bread's done
Back