So, you've decided to not play Halo... why?

Girion47

CAGiversary!
hopefully this will become a sticky or people use it enough to where it stays high.

No more excuses for the overlords not to know why you arent on and playing.

With that said I have spring break coming up. wednesday night is probably the last night I'm going to be able to play. and I wont be back until March 13th.

I will out unavailable from March 18th through March 27th, on vacation.

Hopefully, I'll still be in the clan when I get back.

no Halo for me this week 02/28 - 03/04...i've got two midterms, and i need to get my learn on for the next week. if you see me on, you know i've had a relapse...please don't encourage it by sending party invites.

shit oliver
well that sucks both people who signed up for the team training are leaving for extended times, well i will make use of this board by saying i wont be here for the summer maybe, im going to ireland, but ill see if anyone there has electricity, and work from their, going pubbing, then golfing, then walking, thenn hurling(the sport)

As we have the "Leave Of Absence" thread, which looks good for long periods of absence, such as vacation or otherwise, I propose we have a "Can't Go Ti Practice" thread, hopefully stickied, to let other people in the clan that they won't be going to practice on practice nights. One-day or two-day type stuff, where the other sticky thread would be for longer-term not being around.

This, in my mind, will be a "I won't be at practice on xxxxxx night, yy/yy/yy, because of zzzzzzz commitment." thread. Or "I'll be late to practice on xxxxxx night, because of zzzzzz commitment."

If people think it's not needed due to the other thread, mods, please nuke it. Otherwise, I hope people will post when they won't be at practice, so rock and the staff know who should be there and who shouldn't be.

To indoctrinate it:

I won't be at practice on Tuesday, 03/01/05 or Wednesday, 03/02/05, due to some personal commitments that I can't break. I might be on post-practice on Tuesday, depending on a few things. Won't be around for certain on Wednesday.

I'll be late to practice both tonight and tomorrow (3/1 and 3/2) due to work. I might even be late to Thursday (3/3) practice due to a baseball tournament. It just depends on how well the team does.

I'll be late for practice tonight 3/1/05 due to work or I might not be on at all tonight 3/1/05 due to work and a girl. Good Luck.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess it's a go, then, since we've had more than just me use it?[/quote]

Yea great idea. I usually post in the General Dis. thread but this is better.

[quote name='pimpinc333'][quote name='shrike4242']I guess it's a go, then, since we've had more than just me use it?[/quote]

Yea great idea. I usually post in the General Dis. thread but this is better.[/quote]

well shit guys, i am going to ruin this thread and say i will be at practice tonight since i don't have to work tonight(too many 1st shifters sick=no 3rd shifters). but yeah, hope you guys are able to make it for atleast post practice.

I might not be on practice tonight (3/01) because I'm getting Fight Night Round 2 and being The Icon I must get some other game time in.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I might not be on practice tonight (3/01) because I'm getting Fight Night Round 2 and being The Icon I must get some other game time in.[/quote]

same here, we will prob be fighting each other haha

[quote name='Ledhed']You have your Sticky sir.[/quote]

Thanks for making it sticky. Guess we call that blessed and approved?

i probably wont be here on thursday since im getting full spectrum warrior, and burnout 3 that day, but ill probably be on later that day. i cant wait to try out my new team flanking maneuvers in that game man. oh and if any of the people that signed up for the team training of mine cant make it on friday at 10 EST,9 central, then please post back

I'll be on starting earlier, probably around 7:30. Don't know if I'll be there for the later games - my wife is already reminding me that the new Amazing Race season starts tonight and it's 2 hours. She's trying to talk me into watching it with her and she'll probably succeed - the power of women :). I should be there Wednesday starting at 10:00 though.

hey sorry but i wont be able to make it tonight, 3.01, but if i do end up making it i will shoot a message over.

[quote name='SeeYa']I'll be on starting earlier, probably around 7:30. Don't know if I'll be there for the later games - my wife is already reminding me that the new Amazing Race season starts tonight and it's 2 hours. She's trying to talk me into watching it with her and she'll probably succeed - the power of women :). I should be there Wednesday starting at 10:00 though.[/quote]

A TiVo is a wonderful thing on helping with those little situations, SeeYa. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='SeeYa']I'll be on starting earlier, probably around 7:30. Don't know if I'll be there for the later games - my wife is already reminding me that the new Amazing Race season starts tonight and it's 2 hours. She's trying to talk me into watching it with her and she'll probably succeed - the power of women :). I should be there Wednesday starting at 10:00 though.[/quote]

A TiVo is a wonderful thing on helping with those little situations, SeeYa. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I know. But I have DirecTV and an HDTV, and the DirecTV HD TiVo is $999 - too steep for me right now. Unless you have one to trade? :)

[quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='SeeYa']I'll be on starting earlier, probably around 7:30. Don't know if I'll be there for the later games - my wife is already reminding me that the new Amazing Race season starts tonight and it's 2 hours. She's trying to talk me into watching it with her and she'll probably succeed - the power of women :). I should be there Wednesday starting at 10:00 though.[/quote]

A TiVo is a wonderful thing on helping with those little situations, SeeYa. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I know. But I have DirecTV and an HDTV, and the DirecTV HD TiVo is $999 - too steep for me right now. Unless you have one to trade? :)[/quote]

No, I don't have one of those just lying around. :p That's the one situation where you're SOL with a regular TiVo and no huge spare pile of cash.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='SeeYa'][quote name='shrike4242']A TiVo is a wonderful thing on helping with those little situations, SeeYa. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I know. But I have DirecTV and an HDTV, and the DirecTV HD TiVo is $999 - too steep for me right now. Unless you have one to trade? :)[/quote]

No, I don't have one of those just lying around. :p That's the one situation where you're SOL with a regular TiVo and no huge spare pile of cash.[/quote]

I don't even have a regular TiVo or DVR :cry: , I'm still S-Video VCRing it. Soon I will probably make the switch to the darkside with HD cable, their HD DVR, and cable modem. Cable drove me away to satellite years ago but they're luring me back due to my cheap assness!

i wont be in practice on tuesday the 29th cause i got tickets to a steve vai concert, the hands down best virtuoso guitarist in the usa.

I am not leaving but with school and work my schedule is hetic. I cannot guarantee any specific play time I change hours a lot and tests/papers come up last minute. I know I have not played with the clan much I will try to be on tonight.

GT= WiseGrasshopper

I worked last 2 night so I was not on tonight I will try to be....I bought Brothers in Arms just today and I kinda want to try it out first.

well i know its a whiles away but im going to texas, and ireland for the summer, so im gonna be away for a bit then, unless i can find some homeboys there who have halo 2, in which ill have to catch the practices, at midnight just to be on time, ill have some rabbit stew while im playin as well. bye the way im talkin about ireland not texas
see you on the time zone seperated battlefield :twisted:

just a little late tonight, got a big starcraft match today, been lookin forward to it all week, i will post the results, with a hopefull win, this will bring me up to the top rungs again, if i actually pull this off

Somewhat after the fact, but I wasn't able to make it to practice tonite. Important stuff came up, and I was nowhere near a computer to post from earlier. My apologies.

I couldn't make it last night either because my connection was horrible. I sent Crymson a message to tell everybody, but I'm not sure if he did.

By the way, I will hopefully be getting a new ISP soon. This Comcast bullshit ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Though I'm just a Peon, I just wanted to let y'all know that I've been busy in the last couple of weeks so my Halo time has been pretty limited. I have finals coming up next weekend (I'm in a grad school with 8 week back-to-back classes per semester ... 2 classes a semester but only 1 at a time). I do enjoy jumping into custom games with you guys, and I look forward to "just barely missing the fat-kid pick" with you all real soon.

Keep those plasma rifles steaming...

I havn't been on Halo 2 for around 3 days becaus,e I am sick. Hopefully I will get better and be on soon. I will be on Monday for sure!

Oh and if anybody wants to know, im going to Lubbock, Texas. going for my cus' graduation so if any CAG buddies chill anywhere near there, then thats cool, PM me, dont worry rock im chillin with my posts best as possible
see you on the texas battlefield :twisted:

Not going to be able to make practice tomorrow. I've got a baseball game at 7:00 PM, but I might be on afterwards if my connection lets me. It's gotten to the point where the game isn't fun anymore due to the lag, so if I'm in a pissy mood when you play me, that's most likely the reason.

[quote name='jughead']Skeet Skeet... tonight will be the first practice I can attend in a long time.[/quote]

same as jugsta. not many oppurtunities for me to be at practice

late notice here too I have a sick ward for a home right now. i should be on later when the sick kiddos fianlly go to bed

Won't be able to make it the next 2 nights 3/9 and 3/10 due to work early in the morn. I might be on for a little but can probably only stay on til like 11am est.

I probably won't make it tonight. I have a research paper due tomorrow, that I haven't even started yet. :lol:

bread's done
Back