*SOLD - Sega Genesis package FS with PIX*

[quote name='Supernothing']Whats the condition as far as looks and do you have any pics?[/quote]

If you mean the cosmetic condition of the console it's very good. Originally when I bought it the outside shell was dusty and dirty, but I have cleaned it since and it looks really good. The only minor blemishes are couple of scratches on the bottom of the console. I will post some pics here by sometime this week, I just need to get my hands on a digi. camera.

With the exception of Maximum Carnage and Super WrestleMania they the game labels are very good to perfect. I'll take pics of the carts as well.

is the maximum carnage game the red or black version?
(meaning cartrage color)

[quote name='uesc']is the maximum carnage game the red or black version?
(meaning cartrage color)[/quote]
I'm fairly certain that the Genesis version of MC didn't have a color cartridge variation.

[quote name='uesc']is the maximum carnage game the red or black version?
(meaning cartrage color)[/quote]

It's black, but I have seen the red ones a lot. Why? Is one rarer than the other?

EDIT: the only red ones I've seen were SNES ones.

whoever gets this, if you want to get rid of xmen and max carnage for 6$ shipped, itll being the total price for everything else to 49$

something to think about ^^

[quote name='punqsux']whoever gets this, if you want to get rid of xmen and max carnage for 6$ shipped, itll being the total price for everything else to 49$

something to think about ^^[/quote]

Not to split hairs, but it would bring the effective price of the package to $49+what it costs to ship xmen and max carnage (I'd guess around $2).

[quote name='Supernothing']Still available?[/quote]

Yup, just trying to get my hands on a digital camera so I can show what the bundle looks like.

does the budle come with all of games and does it come with a box pm me back and would u take 50

[quote name='starmask2k3']does the budle come with all of games and does it come with a box pm me back and would u take 50[/quote]

It comes with everything you see pictured; no box; and no, I would not take $50. I'm basically selling this at cost (from what I got at a thrift store).

No, I would not want Ninja Gaiden for the whole bundle.

Technically it's still up for sale, but someone else is very close to purchasing it. Unless you want to buy it for $60 you may have to wait in line.

i'll give u 60.00 for it but would u throw in something

Recived today. Awesome product. This thing is in absolutely great condition. I left feedback in the proper forum but I'm posting here also so everyone knows that this guy does stuff the right way.

Thanks

bread's done
Back