sold

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Interested in Capcom vs SNK (DC)...cml[/QUOTE]

I don't own CvS, sorry.

Bumped with GBA/GBC games that are open for trade before going on eBay.

Hey August, would you have any interest in trading Dreamcast games for Dreamcast games? I notice I have a few of your wants and you have a few I haven't played.

I'm certainly willing to. I'm more willing to trade my Dreamcast games right now because I'm more focused on other platforms. There are some Dreamcast games that I'd like to have, though. So I guess it depends on what ya have, lol.

Though somehow I feel like the DC games I want are the ones everyone wants >.>

I'm willing to sell my CIB Limited Edition Black Dreamcast for $58 shipped before I throw it up on eBay. I'm only gonna wait a short while before I list it, so if you want it. come get it.

Might want to fix that ebay shop link somewhere semi-permanent; helps me look at auctions that go for way too high :cool:

Btw, I'm gonna try to dump that Power Stone black sheep on Amazon, almost $11 in TIV is worth a shot.

Yes, it holds a save, but I already have it listed on eBay :(. I'd probably be willing to trade it for Yoshi's Island, though, if it doesn't sell.

GTA is scheduled to go on eBay on Sunday. If you want it, make an offer.

I'll have some PS2 systems up on eBay as well, but I still have more if anyone wants to trade for a slim or a fat model.

Bump. Lots of items sold. Some auctions being relisted on Sunday. If you're interested in trading for items I have listed on eBay, just let me know, I can always cancel the auction.

bread's done
Back