sold

PM Sent and Bump

Also, added a Total Control Plus for the Dreamcast for trade/sell.

This thing is rare and really cool. It lets you play your Dreamcast with the PSX or PS2 controllers, which are much nicer :p.

bump for you

August - you asked me a few days ago about Super Paper Mario, I'm interested in Left for dead 2(360), the dead space games(360) and possibly mario galaxy. Let's figure something out if we can.

Sorry, don't think I could trade anything from my personal collection for Paper Mario, it's about a $10 game for me at this point.

Is anyone else dying these next 3 months? There are soooooo many games I want that I can't afford.

I'm for sure buying:
Soul Calibur V
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Street Fighter X Tekken

I seriously want:
Asura's Wrath
Ninja Gaiden 3
Twisted Metal

Ughh.... I can't afford this shit >

Bump.

A few of my games sold on eBay. Now I can justify my purchasing of so many new games in the next few month a little more, lol. But anyway, still lookin' to sell and trade. Hit me up.

I still see you have Pokemon Emerald listed under your 'The Shop' heading. But you also say you have completed a sale for it. Do you still have it or did you just not remove it from the shop?

Anyone willing to let go of their Final Fantasy XIII-2 cover art? I got the collector's edition, but it doesn't come with the standard 360 case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mana Khemia 1 or Silent Hill 2 for Pokemon Gold(if it still saves?)

If you want to you can check my list in my sig, I have a few different things from your want list but some I would want more of an offer. Thanks!

I just came into possession of over 100 Nintendo games + consoles. There are gems such as CIB Zelda for the NES, CIB Mario 3 for NES, tons of N64 systems/games, Super Mario RPG and TONS more!

Keep a heads up!

Mind if I ask the date of manufacture on your White Dreamcast there? It should be on the underside of the system.

bread's done
Back