Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

Then that was probably CCC Reloaded (green logo). CCC Remixed (red logo) is the one that is $9.99.

[quote name='godwheel']Capcom Classics for the PSP rang up for $29.99 at two TRU I went to today.[/quote]

[quote name='zman73']More price hikes, this sure is a wierd sale, I had wondered upon a stash of those Fatal Frame 3's at a TRU on vacation before realizing they had JUST gone back up to 19.98 from 9.98[/quote]
They went up to $19.98 as of Friday, when I saw a number of them at one TRU I was at. Before then, I can't say.

It was $9.98 on December 24th, and went up to $19.98 on December 26th (techincally 25th, but stores were closed).

Now that you mention it, that is another one that I didn't see at any of the 9 or 10 stores I went to. I wouldn't have thought that one would be hard to find.

[quote name='kitlink']Did anyone see any copies of rebelstar tactical command at any of the stores?[/quote]

[quote name='kitlink']Did anyone see any copies of rebelstar tactical command at any of the stores?[/QUOTE]

The first day of the clearance, I saw a few copies in the first TRU I went to. I bought one for myself, never thinking that it would be hard to find. I don't remember the other TRUs after the first though.

[quote name='paean']The first day of the clearance, I saw a few copies in the first TRU I went to. I bought one for myself, never thinking that it would be hard to find. I don't remember the other TRUs after the first though.[/quote]

This game is also 9.99 at Sears.

Hey guys - I'm looking for the following:
Samurai Warriors: State of War (PSP)
Atelier Iris 2 (PS2)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
Metal Saga (PS2)
Resident Evil (DS)
Dot Hack //GU (PS2)
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Please PM if you can help me out...
Thanks.
Glen / [email protected]

[quote name='godwheel']Capcom Classics for the PSP rang up for $29.99 at two TRU I went to today.[/quote]

Well there are two different Capcom Classics for the PSP - Capcom Classics Remixed and Capcom Classics Reloaded. (I believe they are exactly the same game-wise as CC Collection Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 on the PS2/XBox).

I believe Remixed came out first and was the one that was discounted to $9.98 - it is pretty much $19.99 everywhere else. The other one, Reloaded, came out second and was $29.99 everywhere I've seen it.

[quote name='karkyco']Well there are two different Capcom Classics for the PSP - Capcom Classics Remixed and Capcom Classics Reloaded. (I believe they are exactly the same game-wise as CC Collection Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 on the PS2/XBox).

I believe Remixed came out first and was the one that was discounted to $9.98 - it is pretty much $19.99 everywhere else. The other one, Reloaded, came out second and was $29.99 everywhere I've seen it.[/quote]You, sir, are correct. Remixed is $9.99 @ TRU, Reloaded is $29.99 @ TRU. Checked it myself, because I wasn't sure which of the two it was either.

I was able to pick up for GC, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for $4.98 and XB Tomb Raider Legends for $9.99 and was looking for Chibi Robo and instead found the last copy of GC Battalion Wars for $9.98 then used the TRU coupon for $5 off of any GC game. The system automatically took off $4.98 for FF CC and $5 off of Battalion Wars, so I walked out getting all three games for about $15 plus tax. If I had not bundled the two GC game purchases with the $9.99 XB game, I'm not sure the deal would have flown by with the cashier, but since I was paying about $15, I think he didn't bother to check the transaction.

[quote name='karkyco']Well there are two different Capcom Classics for the PSP - Capcom Classics Remixed and Capcom Classics Reloaded. (I believe they are exactly the same game-wise as CC Collection Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 on the PS2/XBox).[/QUOTE]

Sort of. For whatever reason, the first one on the PSP has a lot of games from the second one on the Playstation 2, and vice versa. If you bought the first PSP one, and the second PS2 one, you'd end up with mostly the same games.

Metal Saga for PS2 was raised to $29.99 today. I picked up a copy Sunday for $9.98 my brother-in-law. I went to get mine today. Luckily the divider was priced at $9.98 so they honored the price.

Let's see. So far the following games have gone up in price.

:gba: Final Fantasy IV $19.98
:ps2: Fatal Frame III $19.98
:ps2: Metal Saga $29.99
:ps2: Steambot Chronicles $29.99

Anymore?

I picked up Final Fantasy 4 for $10-it rang up for $20, but it was marked as $10, so they gave it to me for that price (without me asking).

Unfortunately they were out of Steambot Chronicles and Grandia III when I went the first time.

[quote name='eau']Let's see. So far the following games have gone up in price.

Anymore?[/QUOTE]

Metal Slug 4 and 5 (XBox), $9.98 to $19.98

Steambot Chronicles and Metal Saga were marked $9.98 still.. so I got them for $10 ;) Sooooo glad my TRU sucks at price changes. Got two copies of Steambot and one of Metal Saga for trade, CML for wants. I'm done making trips out to TRU!

[quote name='Wolfpup']Sort of. For whatever reason, the first one on the PSP has a lot of games from the second one on the Playstation 2, and vice versa. If you bought the first PSP one, and the second PS2 one, you'd end up with mostly the same games.[/quote]

Yeah I remember that as well, since I had the first collection for XBox and bought the "Remix" (or is it "Reloaded"...GAH!!!) for the PSP at $9.99 and was pleasantly surprised that it did not consist of the same games.

I will eventually get whichever one I don't currently have on PSP, as they are AMAZING for long flights/business trips.

Highly recommended.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Metal Slug 4 and 5 (XBox), $9.98 to $19.98[/quote]

Shiznit...I wish I could find it for $19.98. Stupid ass Fry's has it for either $39.99 or $49.99...intolerable!

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah I remember that as well, since I had the first collection for XBox and bought the "Remix" (or is it "Reloaded"...GAH!!!) for the PSP at $9.99 and was pleasantly surprised that it did not consist of the same games.

I will eventually get whichever one I don't currently have on PSP, as they are AMAZING for long flights/business trips.

Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

Re....mixed? I think is the first one? :D

Check out Sega Genesis Collection and EA Replay. IMO they're better because they're of home games rather than the kind of shallow arcade games on the Capcom collection (except Capcom Mini-Mix that has three great NES games).

If anyone wants them I have extras of

XB
Godfather LE

PS2
Grandia 3
Monster Rancher EVO

DS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Prime Pinball
Rub Rabbits

16$ each shipped first class with delivery confirmation. If you want more than one they are 15$ each. If noone wants them I will be returning them next week.

Wait, just to clarify, there are no returns on this clearance? I believe someone in this thread said that? I haven't tried returning, but just want to know.

I bought Tales of Legendia ($19.98), but I think other stores will drop their Legendia's prices to $19.99 soon, making this sale not much of a bargain.

Can someone confirm return policy on this? I might want to return Legendia.

[quote name='eau']Let's see. So far the following games have gone up in price.

Anymore?[/quote]

Methinks someone had mentioned earlier in the thread that Chibi Robo (GC) had gone back up to $19.99.

[quote name='karkyco']Shiznit...I wish I could find it for $19.98. Stupid ass Fry's has it for either $39.99 or $49.99...intolerable![/quote]
My TRU had a gazillion of these last I was there. PM me and I'll pick you one up.

Chibi Robo was still $10 at my TRU.

Let me correct myself, it was still stickered at that price, it may ring up different, but it still had its lower priced stickered.

Also, they put nearly ALL the clearence stuff on one aisle. Some of the stuff was still mixed in but seeing all the clearance stuff right there was helpful. Very nice!

[quote name='theeipi']My TRU had a gazillion of these last I was there. PM me and I'll pick you one up.[/QUOTE]

Just wait for Metal Slug Anthology to come out. Get all 7 games for $40 instead of 2 for $20.

Would anyone be willing to email me a scan of their receipt for Castlevania:DOS and Resident Evil for the DS so that I can take them to Wal Mart for a pricematch? I'd greatly appreciate a scan with either one, or both, so please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

[quote name='sp00ge']Good luck, most places won't price match clearance prices, dictated by $x.x8.[/QUOTE]

i am pretty sure the employees at the wal-mart around here are not rocket scientists and would have NO idea that somehthing that ends in 8 cents is a clearance item. now, whether they would pricematch a receipt is another question

[quote name='soonerdoc']i am pretty sure the employees at the wal-mart around here are not rocket scientists and would have NO idea that somehthing that ends in 8 cents is a clearance item. now, whether they would pricematch a receipt is another question[/quote]

Especially a scanned receipt.

[quote name='soonerdoc']i am pretty sure the employees at the wal-mart around here are not rocket scientists and would have NO idea that somehthing that ends in 8 cents is a clearance item. now, whether they would pricematch a receipt is another question[/quote]

You'd be surprised. Anything not ending in a 9 or 5 may raise a red flag.

I don't know if it was in this topic or not, but it's worth mentioning again, be on the look out at TRU for the old Xbox Live package for 12 months, they had a couple for 14.99 last time I was there.

Well, I'm willing to give it a shot and report back if someone has a scan of a receipt for me. I think that most wal mart employees won't care, but I could be wrong.

bread's done
Back