Some TRU YMMV Clearance for Monday May 28

benboxer

CAGiversary!
This is all I was able to get from tonight. The Intec Screen for GameCube and one of the portable DVD players(Coby 7" I think?) should drop but I don't remember the prices.

GBA
Ant Bully 8.48
Final Fantasy IV 6.48(another store had it listed as 13.98)
Gunstar Super Heroes 4.48
Pong/Asteroids/Yar's Revenge/Millipede 6.98
Rayman 10th Anniversary 6.48
Tales of Phantasia 6.48

DS
Asphalt Urban GT 4.48
Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi 7.48
Pac Pix 6.48

PSP
Blade Dancer 18.98
Bounty Hounds 8.48
Go! Sudoku 9.48
Infected 9.98
LOTR Tactics 6.48
Me & My Katamari 8.48
Monster Hunter 14.98
World Poker Tour 12.98

PS2
Ant Bully 8.98
Eye Toy Kinetic w/cam 10.98
Eye Toy Operation Spy 6.98
Onimusha DoD 14.98
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 6.48
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology 10.98
Suidoken V 15.98

GameCube
One Piece Carnival 6.98

Amped 3 8.48
Gun 13.98
Live 06 8.48(another store had it listed as 12.98)
Madden 06 13.98
Perfect Dark Zero LE 13.98

I saw Amped 3 for 17.98. Had it price checked. I debated and debated again, I always said that I'd pull the trigger if I saw it under $20.. but I figure that I've waited this long, might as well wait a smidge longer.

I did blind buy Ys: Ark of Naphitism on PSP for $6.98. Hope it's worth it.

Well, for $6.98 you can forgive a lot of things. I would recommend installing it on a memory stick if you have the capability to do so. It really helps with the load times.

went to another TRU today, got Final Fantasy IV for $6.98, Suikoden V for $13.98, and finally got Exit for $13.98. i held on Exit for awhile cause i wasnt sure about the game.

[quote name='phear3d']and finally got Exit for $13.98. i held on Exit for awhile cause i wasnt sure about the game.[/quote] Have you tried BB for Exit? It's one of the frontlane games for $9.99, depending on your store. 2 BBs here have Exit while 2 don't. I got it for $4.99 AC.

Doesn;t seem to be much in Southern NJ Kmarts. Saw tons of copies of Suikoden Tactics, and lots of Ark of Naphitism.. but other than that, not much of anything on clearance.

Not a video game, but the batman portable DVD players are under $50.

[quote name='parKer20']Have you tried BB for Exit? It's one of the frontlane games for $9.99. . .[/QUOTE]

Game Crazy has it new for $9.99 as well, but you can't use a Game Pro coupon there. :(

Strange...my TRU had Pac Pix for $8.48 and FFIV for $7.48, unlike the $6.48 price I'm seeing that most people payed for them. Also Deep Labyrinth for $7.48. I picked up all three anyways.

[quote name='Melatonin'] Deep Labyrinth for $7.48. [/quote]

yeah i saw those at TRU when i was in ohio. i didnt grab em though since i wasnt really sure. it didnt look appealing to me.

I went to my TRU today and looked for Suikoden V. They didnt have it but they had Mario Dance Dance Revolution with the mat new for $50. Wtf? I thought this game was long sold out. I dont think it was reprinted because no other stores have it. Of course I bought it.

I think someone already mentioned this but the GBMicro Sox, sleeves, and something else were pennied out.

I ended up getting:
Pac-Pix - $6.48
Deep Labyrinth - $6.48
Blade Dancer - $13.98
PDZ: LE - $12.98
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story - $12.48

I also saw Metal Slug 4/5 (XB) for $6.48.

[quote name='jester48']Bah, my tru has like 30+ copies of suikoden v, but the price is 29.95...:cry:[/quote]

what you can do is try calling other TRUs and ask for a price check for suikoden v. sometimes they will do price adjustments. as for me i showed them my receipt that says $14.98 and the lady at the customer service area said its ok. its worth a shot.

[quote name='jester48']Bah, my tru has like 30+ copies of suikoden v, but the price is 29.95...:cry:[/QUOTE]
thats how I feel about my local Sears. My TRU doesnt have any suikoden v, but my sears does, but they are $39.99. Cmon sears, clearance the damn things.

was at a TRU and i managed to find Metal Saga for $15. i didnt know some stores still had these. also noticed that Suikoden Tactics were $6.98 (YMMV). i almost bought 1 but decided not to.

Tonight I picked up:

Konami Collector's Series Castlevania/Contra PC $2.98
Arc the Lad End of Darkness PS2 $7.50
Suikoden V 2x $21.98

Is Arc the Lad an old clearance that I missed?

Friend gave me a $5 GC so I picked up that Amped. Made it 12.98 + tax. I know it's 8.98 at other stores, but seriously, the cost of gas and all things considered, it was better for me to just bite @ 12.98 versus checking the TRU 30 miles away that does indeed have it for 8.98 but is OOS atm.

Picked up Drill Dozer for $9.98 (sold out everywhere else nearby) and FFIV for $13.98 at the Durham, NC location about a week ago. The Cary, NC TRU had FFIV for $6.48 but were sold out, so I stopped by there and got a price adjustment.

The Durham location had quite a few games in the clearance bins, and were also in the process of adding some Wii controller gloves (in fairly odd colors) and other random accessories as I was leaving the store (no clue on price).

Checked my TRU again today (CHICO) and they had nothing new :( I want Suikoden V so bad!!! (but not for 27)

[quote name='phear3d']was at a TRU and i managed to find Metal Saga for $15. i didnt know some stores still had these. also noticed that Suikoden Tactics were $6.98 (YMMV). i almost bought 1 but decided not to.[/quote]

That wasn't the TRU that in Times Square that you found them at right?Because that TRU typically has a bad selection of games that are on clearance at least every time I go.

Anyone looking for Exit, Me and My Katamari or Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins and have Summon Nights or Suikoden V PM me please

[quote name='Josef']I think someone already mentioned this but the GBMicro Sox, sleeves, and something else were pennied out.

[/QUOTE]

I guess that explains why all those items vanished from my local TRU since they had a ton of the cases and sox and no one was buying them. Would have been cool to pick up for a penny but I'm satisfied with paying $0.70 for the leather case.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I guess that explains why all those items vanished from my local TRU since they had a ton of the cases and sox and no one was buying them. Would have been cool to pick up for a penny but I'm satisfied with paying $0.70 for the leather case.[/quote]

TRU pulls and junks anything that gets pennied. The odds of getting them before they were pulled would be slim, unless the employees just didnt give a damn.

I guess they didn't used to care but do now. At that same store I guess in 2005, I was able to pick up a few Midway Arcade Treasure 2 promo's for PS2 and XBox, a MGS DVD and some different DDR sampler music CD's.

[quote name='Oswald9599']Amped 3

That good huh?[/quote]

amped 3 is actually excellent. I traded it a LONG time ago for $32 in credit. Picked it up again so I can finally finish off the acheivments...

[quote name='benboxer']sorry I'm late but Scarface for XBox should be available now for 15.50 at all TRU's[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if there was a CE of the Xbox version made? Or was the CE for the PS2 only?

[quote name='sp00ge']TRU pulls and junks anything that gets pennied. The odds of getting them before they were pulled would be slim, unless the employees just didnt give a damn.[/QUOTE]

I just got all the penny guides earlier this week, got there as soon as the store opened and the guy working didn't have time to do markdowns yet. He didn't care, he was really cool about it, but his boss told him that next time I can't get them cause they are supposed to be trashed. kinda crappy considering I spent almost 100.00 with them that day.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I just got all the penny guides earlier this week, got there as soon as the store opened and the guy working didn't have time to do markdowns yet. He didn't care, he was really cool about it, but his boss told him that next time I can't get them cause they are supposed to be trashed. kinda crappy considering I spent almost 100.00 with them that day.[/quote]

Well, it's for legal reasons that thety trash the stuff, supposedly. At my TRU, they go through before the store opens and pull any markdowns/pennies and retag the markdowns during the morning. This past markdown was no different. They had a cart full of all the games to be marked down in the backroom, along with the pennied guides. I got rummage through the cart (since I used to work there), but was told the guides were off limits.

Gunstar Heroes was $6.48 at the TRU I went to. Still bought it at that price.

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, it's for legal reasons that thety trash the stuff, supposedly. At my TRU, they go through before the store opens and pull any markdowns/pennies and retag the markdowns during the morning. This past markdown was no different. They had a cart full of all the games to be marked down in the backroom, along with the pennied guides. I got rummage through the cart (since I used to work there), but was told the guides were off limits.[/quote]Isn't it because they will get credit from the book publishers for the titles that they don't sell?

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, it's for legal reasons that thety trash the stuff, supposedly. At my TRU, they go through before the store opens and pull any markdowns/pennies and retag the markdowns during the morning. This past markdown was no different. They had a cart full of all the games to be marked down in the backroom, along with the pennied guides. I got rummage through the cart (since I used to work there), but was told the guides were off limits.[/quote]Isn't it because they will get credit from the book publishers for the titles that they don't sell?

[quote name='cranguy']Gunstar Heroes was $6.48 at the TRU I went to. Still bought it at that price.

Isn't it because they will get credit from the book publishers for the titles that they don't sell?[/quote]

Yeah, I think they rip the covers off as proof they didn't sell and get reimbursed for unsold merchandise.

I got the micro leather case and micro sox for a penny this week. I found them at the bottom of a bin. The girl didn't want to sell and called manager, she said ok because they should not have been out. Another worker wanted to know where I found them. They were not too happy.

ALL copies of Bubble Bobble Revolution have a glitch. if you buy it and fill out their replacement program mail form they'll send you the fixed copy AND Rainbow Island Revolution. 2 Games for 10$ is a great deal IMO, the games are mostly enhanced versions of their arcade counterparts that is the only reason they got bad reviews.

[quote name='sdp']Anyone can get me Tomb Raider Legend for wii? my store had none. [/quote]

for Wii or for Gamecube? coz i know the one for GC is on the list. the Wii version hasn't come out yet.

bread's done
Back