Somethin4Nothin

gnznroses

CAG Veteran
Let me introduce myself real quick. For over a year i've been running a website called BashFreebieGuide.com, and having noticed CheapAssGamer in my traffic logs a lot I figured I'd come and check it out.
You see, my website is a guide to referral-based freebie sites and I have a program (GreenCheck) that logs into all of your accounts and checks you status with each. I think someone has been using their status image in their signature, which is why this site appears in my logs all the time.
I got over $7000 in freebies in '06, so naturally I love the freebie scene. I'm a web designer too and run a software company as well, so I decided to start my own freebie network, which launched recently.
The site is http://somethin4nothin.com
I'm here to answer all your questions and offer support. You can reply to my thread, PM me, email me ([email protected]) or catch me on AIM (S4NJeremy).
My site has both the referral-based system as well as a Points-based site. There's 60+ prizes and 75+ offers to choose from, the majority of which are $1 trials or s&h only.
I noticed some mentions of CustomOrderThis, 4NoCash, and other networks, and my Points site beats all of them 90% of the time in payouts. Usually by just a dollar or two per offer (tho $5 isn't uncommon), but it adds up. (I do use a different numbering system tho, so instead of each point being worth $1, 10 points is worth $1. You get at least 10x as many points for completing offers tho, so it's equal.)

oh, ok. i saw that thread but i thought it just meant ref links had to be posted in there. i didn't know all discussion of the sites themselves had to be there, cause i saw a thread about ipodsweepstakes out here.
sorry dude.

No sweat. Since I'm somewhat familiar w/ you, I didn't want you to get banned the day you signed up (the mods have a no-nonsense approach to what they call "spam" around here). I hope you do well with your site.

bread's done
Back