Sometimes You Wanna Go Where EverbOTTy Knows Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought Crackdown and got a free Halo 3 faceplate :)

A question for dvd people .. do you know if the Departed Steel Book edition cover looks a or b

a)
8205337.jpg
b)
8203516.jpg
(dont mind the HD-DVD thing)

I ask because I purchased what said it was the steel book 2 disc se w/ postcards in store and it looked like b. So I got home and realized that based on the website it should look like a. So I took it back and purchase the steel book version online and did instore pickup and it was b again. So now thats the version I have but I dont think its correct although the skus are the same.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just bought Crackdown and got a free Halo 3 faceplate :)

A question for dvd people .. do you know if the Departed Steel Book edition cover looks a or b

a)
8205337.jpg
b)
8203516.jpg
(dont mind the HD-DVD thing)

I ask because I purchased what said it was the steel book 2 disc se w/ postcards in store and it looked like b. So I got home and realized that based on the website it should look like a. So I took it back and purchase the steel book version online and did instore pickup and it was b again. So now thats the version I have but I dont think its correct although the skus are the same.[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to bet a lot it's 'A'

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh man, the Food Network is definetly a channel to avoid while on a diet...[/quote]I feel for ya man. My parents have this horrible habit of running Food Network 24/7 during Ramadan. It's fucking ridiculous.

I've really been on an ignore list spree lately. I've added 4 today alone and almost 10 for the week. Why does it seem like there's more idiots (than usual) around here lately?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I've really been on an ignore list spree lately. I've added 4 today alone and almost 10 for the week. Why does it seem like there's more idiots (than usual) around here lately?[/QUOTE]

did you add me?
yet

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I've really been on an ignore list spree lately. I've added 4 today alone and almost 10 for the week. Why does it seem like there's more idiots (than usual) around here lately?[/QUOTE]

Winter time brings out the worst in some people.

Maybe I missed something but I dont understand the hating on jPoD. Can someone explain it?

By the way jPoD, did you see that Hayden Panettiere commercial? I have no idea what its for because I get distracted. (yes I know she's only 17 .. I feel very dirty).

[quote name='Maklershed']Maybe I missed something but I dont understand the hating on jPoD. Can someone explain it?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm kind of confused on that one also. I've never had a problem with good ol' Jpod.

[quote name='Maklershed']Maybe I missed something but I dont understand the hating on jPoD. Can someone explain it?

By the way jPoD, did you see that Hayden Panettiere commercial? I have no idea what its for because I get distracted. (yes I know she's only 17 .. I feel very dirty).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I died. She's 18 soon, dont worry. :D

Yeah I don't have a problem with jPod either.

Speaking of which... what in the blue hell happened to Roufuss? Don't tell me WoW has eaten him in one gulp?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Yeah I'm kind of confused on that one also. I've never had a problem with good ol' Jpod.[/QUOTE]

I think it's because DoK is always fighting with me, I talk about college a lot, I talk about BU a lot and evidently, i'm an elitist (news to me?!?)... Anything I missed Kev?

[quote name='jPoD']I think it's because DoK is always fighting with me, I talk about college a lot, I talk about BU a lot and evidently, i'm an elitist (news to me?!?)... Anything I missed Kev?[/quote]
Those pretty much cover my dislike of you.

But I don't *hate* you.

Hell, I added you to my Wii list. :lol:

I dont know why everyone gets so pissy and puts people on ignore, I think a lot of things people say here are worth reading, even though it's something really retarded (like what I'm saying).. I come here to read and laugh.. not get in e-fights with other dudes who have weird av's, or say off the wall things.. everybody chill. :drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I dont know why everyone gets so pissy and puts people on ignore, I think a lot of things people say here are worth reading, even though it's something really retarded (like what I'm saying).. I come here to read and laugh.. not get in e-fights with other dudes who have weird av's, or say off the wall things.. everybody chill. :drool:[/quote]

Dude, you have a weird av. I hate you now.

;)

[quote name='prmononoke']Ah, free pancakes.

Also, new avatar. I used to have a Frederick Douglass one.[/quote]

...Now you, on the other hand, really do have a weird, and I mean weird, avatar.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I dont know why everyone gets so pissy and puts people on ignore, I think a lot of things people say here are worth reading, even though it's something really retarded (like what I'm saying).. I come here to read and laugh.. not get in e-fights with other dudes who have weird av's, or say off the wall things.. everybody chill. :drool:[/QUOTE]

QFT. Yeah I know I've said a few dumb things in my lifetime here so far on CAG but I've yet to use my ignore list. If there is someone around here I don't like I just tend to skip over their posts unless they actually say something worth my time to read.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']...Now you, on the other hand, really do have a weird, and I mean weird, avatar.[/quote]

Do you like this or my old one better? If you can remember the old one...

[quote name='tiredfornow']I dont know why everyone gets so pissy and puts people on ignore, I think a lot of things people say here are worth reading, even though it's something really retarded (like what I'm saying).. I come here to read and laugh.. not get in e-fights with other dudes who have weird av's, or say off the wall things.. everybody chill. :drool:[/quote]
/ignore

Just sold my worthless The Police ticket presell code for $95. I could have sold it for about $200 if eBay wasn't so shitty, but I can't be mad at a free $95.

[quote name='prmononoke']Ah, free pancakes.

Also, new avatar. I used to have a Frederick Douglass one.[/QUOTE]

keep the av, please.

[quote name='prmononoke']Do you like this or my old one better? If you can remember the old one...[/quote]

Lol, I recognized you by your giant sig picture, not by your av like most other people, so I don't remember it :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Lol, I recognized you by your giant sig picture, not by your av like most other people, so I don't remember it :lol:[/quote]
Talking about that, what do you think of the sig? I've never got any comments on it, so I wonder how people feel about it.

It wasn't until I commpleted everything in Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls that I became a completist.

Now, 20 hours into FFV Advance, I find out that there's not a possibility in hell of me getting the one summon spell I'm missing. Goddammit. I want to hurl my DS at a wall right now. You can fuck with anything, but get my OCD involved and shit's gonna fly!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Those pretty much cover my dislike of you.

But I don't *hate* you.

Hell, I added you to my Wii list. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So because the topics I talk about dont interest you, you dislike me? That's just harsh.

[quote name='The Crotch']1: I too would like to know the source of all this animosity towards jPoD. I'm completely neutral to the elitist shit guy.
2: If you're referring to Myke Vermin (who called you elitist in a thread a while back - I think the DJk8e one), then you can add "mangles names" to the list of reasons people dislike you.
3: I kid. Nobody gets Myke's name right until he comes right out and tells them. Myself included.[/QUOTE]

Elitist shit guy? Jeebus....
Anyway, I just call him Kev. idk wtf his name is supposed to be.

[quote name='mykevermin']It wasn't until I commpleted everything in Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls that I became a completist.

Now, 20 hours into FFV Advance, I find out that there's not a possibility in hell of me getting the one summon spell I'm missing. Goddammit. I want to hurl my DS at a wall right now. You can fuck with anything, but get my OCD involved and shit's gonna fly![/QUOTE]
No shit.

My OCD darkness shined its darkest in Hulk: Ultimate Destructing... where I actually would get the rush to destroy everything in the level -- rocks, trees, crates, etc. If I didn't, something bad would happen.

Zelda games, too. I have to cut every bush and smash every pot. Or something heinous will occur.

[quote name='jPoD']So because the topics I talk about dont interest you, you dislike me? That's just harsh.
[/quote]
No, it's not that I dislike the topics. It's that I dislike how much and the tone that you talk about them.

Elitist would probably describe it.

[quote name='Brak'] Zelda games, too. I have to cut every bush and smash every pot. Or something heinous will occur.[/quote]

Same here. If I cut down one bush or break 1 pot I have the do it all, but I can also pass up the whole field or group and not be bothered. But I'm bothered if I only cut, say, half of a field.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']No, it's not that I dislike the topics. It's that I dislike how much and the tone that you talk about them.

Elitist would probably describe it.[/QUOTE]

I really dont consider myself to be elitist, but if you think I am, whatever.

Oh, if there is crap to be destroyed in a game, I can't stop until everything is destroyed. In Marvel: UA, there are walls that have these panels on them, and they have nothing behind them. I had to destroy every last one, even though I knew there was no reward.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Yeah I don't have a problem with jPod either.

Speaking of which... what in the blue hell happened to Roufuss? Don't tell me WoW has eaten him in one gulp?[/quote]

he has a giiiiirrrlllllfriend. the real life, non-intarweb type

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']he has a giiiiirrrlllllfriend. the real life, non-intarweb type[/quote]

I wonder if she plays WoW.

How would they communicate otherwise?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I wonder if she plays WoW.

How would they communicate otherwise?[/QUOTE]
Yahoo! Messenger.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']he has a giiiiirrrlllllfriend. the real life, non-intarweb type[/quote]

What the fuck kind of girlfriend is that? Relationships don't mean anything unless the girl might be a 40 year old dude. That's how you determine if something is true love.

[quote name='prmononoke']What the fuck kind of girlfriend is that? Relationships don't mean anything unless the girl might be a 40 year old dude. That's how you determine if something is true love.[/quote]

Your avatar reminds me of that picture of some guy with maggots growing in his gums.

:puke:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Your avatar reminds me of that picture of some guy with maggots growing in his gums.

:puke:[/quote]
Good job!

I love clearanced Valentines Day candy.

I got some nice M&M full candy bags for like 75 cents and jelly bean bags for a quarter.

Hooray!

[quote name='Moxio']I love clearanced Valentines Day candy.

I got some nice M&M full candy bags for like 75 cents and jelly bean bags for a quarter.

Hooray![/quote]

lionhart bought me 3 boxes of premium dark chocolate truffles on post V-day clearance *drool*

[quote name='Moxio']I love clearanced Valentines Day candy.

Hooray![/quote]

Same here. I don't understand why M&Ms that are pink and red need to be rushed off the shelves, but hey, I like to stock up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back