Sometimes You Wanna Go Where EverbOTTy Knows Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I got some nice M&M full candy bags for like 75 cents and jelly bean bags for a quarter.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I feel like such a slut for buying $13 worth of jelly beans a week ago. Of course its a 2 pound bag with whatever I wanted to put in there. You ain't lived until you had some of the greatness that my local grocery store has for jelly beans... Orange Crush, Watermellon, Peanut Butter, Kiwi, etc etc etc...

Its the shitnitz. Worth every cent. :D

[quote name='jPoD']So because the topics I talk about dont interest you, you dislike me? That's just harsh.

Elitist shit guy? Jeebus....
Anyway, I just call him Kev. idk wtf his name is supposed to be.[/QUOTE]

It is myke not kev.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Same here. I don't understand why M&Ms that are pink and red need to be rushed off the shelves, but hey, I like to stock up. :lol:[/quote]

you could say they were red due to murderous rage

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart bought me 3 boxes of premium dark chocolate truffles on post V-day clearance *drool*[/QUOTE]

Well! If you want a Valentines Day clearance candy war, you'll get one!

[quote name='Moxio']I love clearanced Valentines Day candy.

I got some nice M&M full candy bags for like 75 cents and jelly bean bags for a quarter.

Hooray![/QUOTE]

lol I was going to pick up a huge valentines day cake at dairy queen that said 'mi amor, jorge, te amo mucho!' on it for 4.75... but I didnt have my card.. and it was either that.. or popcorn chicken.

[quote name='Moxio']Well! If you want a Valentines Day clearance candy war, you'll get one![/quote]

we also got cadburry eggs cuz the clear space on the shevles were being stocked with easter candy ;)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Your avatar reminds me of that picture of some guy with maggots growing in his gums.

:puke:[/quote]

Glad I could make your day a bit brighter!

Pancake Rabbit's OTT rules the fucking thunderdome!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

THUNDERDOMMMME!

Edit:
Forgive me for asking, but what exactly is your avatar, Mononoke? I keep thinking I'm seing Dong with a mouthful of dongs. :puke:
(Ok, so on closer inspection, it looks like hotdogs, but shit, when I look quick, it's totally Dong with a mouthful of dongs.)

[quote name='The Crotch']Pssst! I can get you four cakes for ten dollars if you want 'em.[/quote]

i can get 4 cakes fo'free. my family owns a bakery :lol:

[quote name='The Crotch']Pssst! I can get you four cakes for ten dollars if you want 'em.[/quote]
HOW?! What about ten cakes for four dollars, can you do that?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It is myke not kev.[/QUOTE]

Or Lieutenant Hotpants.

But, y'know...poh-tay-toe/poh-tah-toe.

[quote name='CitizenB']Alright I'm off to go see the 10 o' clock showing of Ghost Rider.

One of my favorite comics ever.[/QUOTE]

Based on some CAG reactions, I wish you good luck.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Pancake Rabbit's OTT rules the fucking thunderdome!

THUNDERDOMMMME!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sir. However I would just like to point out that Mighty Max is infinitely superior to Mad Max.

MightyMax08.jpg

today I applied for a job in Phoenix. I'm one of only about 150 people in the entire country that have significant experience in the position they're hiring for. AND, it pays more then I'm making in the same position here.

Mighty Max was a legendary cartoon.

For some mystic reason, that shit is / was huge over in the United Kingdom.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i can get 4 cakes fo'free. my family owns a bakery :lol:[/quote]

Speaking of baking, that cookie press is fan-fucking-tastic. I need to make them with vanilla extract instead of almond next time though, or use less of it.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Pancake Rabbit's OTT rules the fucking thunderdome!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

THUNDERDOMMMME!

Edit:
Forgive me for asking, but what exactly is your avatar, Mononoke? I keep thinking I'm seing Dong with a mouthful of dongs. :puke:
(Ok, so on closer inspection, it looks like hotdogs, but shit, when I look quick, it's totally Dong with a mouthful of dongs.)[/quote]
http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/index.html?episodeID=8a25c39210c5ed230110c6e5bb8a021a

[quote name='CitizenB']Alright I'm off to go see the 10 o' clock showing of Ghost Rider.

One of my favorite comics ever.[/QUOTE]

DONT GO!!! It was horrible. Save your money.

[quote name='Brak']Mighty Max was a legendary cartoon.

For some mystic reason, that shit is / was huge over in the United Kingdom.[/QUOTE]

Sweet youtube has episodes, time to relive the magic... I wonder if I still have my old mighty max toys in the basement somewhere so I can get the full experience.

[quote name='wubb']almond extract... :puke:

Like almonds, but anything made with almond extract is nasty to me.[/quote]

I was told it made the cookies taste like classic ones that were made long ago in the times of old.

Yeah, no. The times of old sucked, if that's how they made their cookies.

[quote name='jPoD']DONT GO!!! It was horrible. Save your money.[/quote]
Actually it was pretty good. Even my friends that were Ghost Rider fans really enjoyed it. So now's the time for you to join my list. ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I couldn't watch it long enough to find out.

Did one of these bastards have something to do with Tom goes to the Mayor?[/quote]
No, they just coincidentally look like the awesome Tom and the Mayor.

[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, if I steal them... and leave four dollars behind.

I really wish I had a good joke to go in this post. fuck it.[/quote]

When cake is involved, you don't need a joke.

Also, lionhart, those dudes did create Tom Goes to the Mayor. I suppose it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but I loved it.

[quote name='wubb']Hey Lt. Hotpants - have you seen the little one yet?[/QUOTE]

Nah - we need to find a dogsitter, because they live in southwestern kentucky, a number of hours' drive away (and also meth country, which is great for her as a public defender :lol:).

Gimmie a few weeks.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']man I was hoping this episode of south park would be on soon. FREE HAT![/quote]

Great episode. You know though, there is a site devoted to South Park torrents...it's fast too.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']are you guys gonna fight?

i take Professor Murder in 2 posts[/quote]
Dude, Myke's avatar leads me to believe he's from the school of hard knocks.
My bet is Vermin wouldn't need two posts. He'd pull off a stealth attack and eviscerate him in the blink of an eye.

I mean, look at that handlebar mustache. You can't trust someone with a handlebar mustache...

Edit:

I thought that fucker looked like the Mayor. No wonder I couldn't watch more than 5 seconds of it once they showed up. However, the opening bit about the balls insurance was okay.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Actually it was pretty good. Even my friends that were Ghost Rider fans really enjoyed it. So now's the time for you to join my list. ;)[/QUOTE]

It was terrible and i'm a huge Nicholas Cage fan...

[quote name='jPoD']It was terrible and i'm a huge Nicholas Cage fan...[/quote]It was good and I'm a huge Nicolas Cage fan.

Oh Reginald, I disagree...

[quote name='prmononoke']Talking about that, what do you think of the sig? I've never got any comments on it, so I wonder how people feel about it.[/quote]terrible. I adblocked the pic of ramsy and the apple gang or whatever it was earlier. Is it some kind of inside joke or something?

edit: but dont worry about it, most of the sigs on cag and in general suck.

[quote name='Demolition Man']:wave:[/quote]

Is that a guy waving, or hitting itself? I can't tell.

I mean I'm sure it's waving based on you using it here, but it looks like it's hitting itself on the head.

[quote name='The Crotch']Emphasis mine.

Rumour has it he learned his secret combat skills from a man named "Ass". Many Bothans died to bring us this information.[/QUOTE]

20061002.gif

Behold, the story shall now be told - the origin of "Ass."

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Is that a guy waving, or hitting itself? I can't tell.

I mean I'm sure it's waving based on you using it here, but it looks like it's hitting itself on the head.[/quote]
He's happy about something. Use your imagination and see what he's happy to be ahold of. :whistle2:#

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He's happy about something. Use your imagination and see what he's happy to be ahold of. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Pancake says "unless your name is Demolition Man." So I'm waving bye.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Pancake says "unless your name is Demolition Man." So I'm waving bye.[/QUOTE]

The OTT wouldn't be the same without you. You're like our Kirstie Alley (the fat version).

I JOKE I JOKE!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It was good and I'm a huge Nicolas Cage fan.

Oh Reginald, I disagree...[/QUOTE]

Agree to Disagree, FriskyT

Cheers fucking sucked. [quote name='XchikaXchikaX']today I applied for a job in Phoenix. I'm one of only about 150 people in the entire country that have significant experience in the position they're hiring for. AND, it pays more then I'm making in the same position here.[/QUOTE] Good luck.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The OTT wouldn't be the same without you. You're like our Kirstie Alley (the fat version).[/QUOTE]

And you are like our Roseanne. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back