Sonic and Sega All Star Racing $19.90 (360)

Nice, about time!

Unfortunately I'm mulling over the purchase of it right now. I wonder if it's $20 or close to it at toysrus yet?

Also man watching games get cheap and deciding whether or not to buy now or hold off for cheaper only for it to possibly go back up again is like playing the stock market haha.

However I don't see this getting too much cheaper, maybe $15 would be the lowest this would go. Sorry I'm rambling. Thanks again!

It's totally worth this price. I bought it for full price when it came out and it's an excellent kart racer. It rivals the best kart racer ever, Mario Kart so pick it up! Can't go wrong with $20 plus it's easy achievements too =)

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']It's totally worth this price. I bought it for full price when it came out and it's an excellent kart racer. It rivals the best kart racer ever, Mario Kart so pick it up! Can't go wrong with $20 plus it's easy achievements too =)
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
I bought it a while ago, its a very enjoyable game alright and a pretty good price too.

I'm glad to see all four versions get dropped. I'll get the PS3 version at some point, I want to play it honestly. I love Mario Kart and I heard its pretty good really.

Then again, maybe the Wii one because I have multiple controllers....I may need to do a little research. :p

I bought the Playstation version a while back but this has me almost tempted to buy another copy :whistle2:D

I need a friend who owns this, it looks good!

Glad to see this one coming down in price. I want to pick it up, but was just waiting for a good price. I'm actually wanting to get the 360 version as well because I want a good kart racer for the 360 and this seems like the best option.

Thanks for posting!

Picked up the 360 version up when it was $20.00 at Best Buy a while back, it's an excellent Kart Racer, better than Mario Kart Wii IMO, and I'm a huge Mario Kart fan. Well worth $20.00.

bread's done
Back