CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
ds.gif
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

via the CAG Price Tracker

I got this game this morning for this price and also when it came out new for full price. I really enjoyed it for full price and it makes a great gift just when I was telling my brother about this game.

argh, somehow I totally missed this thread, this is on my list for BF deals but I think it's going to be $10 at BB or somewhere..

sigh. :(

Yay! Congratulations guys who bought multiple copies just to trade it in! I was really wanting to PLAY this game, and $5 would have been pretty sweet. Thanks again!

[quote name='g-man']Yay! Congratulations guys who bought multiple copies just to trade it in! I was really wanting to PLAY this game, and $5 would have been pretty sweet. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

"You snooze, you lose, bro. Publicly crying about it doesn't change anything. In the old west there were 2 kinds of people...the quick and the dead. You, I'm afraid, would have been one of the dead."

courtesy of MIX_MASTER_ICE

[quote name='Purkeynator']It was limit one per household dipshit g-man. Do some research in this thread before you start accusing people of hoarding.[/QUOTE]

why don't you read the thread fully before calling someone a dipshit? maybe then you would have seen that at least one person has multiple accounts they used to order more than one copy in order to double their money?

now piss off, would you kindly?

[quote name='lmcam4']"You snooze, you lose, bro. Publicly crying about it doesn't change anything. In the old west there were 2 kinds of people...the quick and the dead. You, I'm afraid, would have been one of the dead."

courtesy of MIX_MASTER_ICE[/QUOTE]

Actually, in the old west there were THREE kinds of people. The Quick, The Dead, and the guy who has a job and doesn't show up until after he hears the gunshots.

/facepalm for using cheesy western themed burns to justify hoarding.

[quote name='DesertLeo']by no means is it a BAD game, I just couldn't really get into it. but for 5 bucks.....maybe I could try again...[/QUOTE]

I hated it. Didn't make it much past the opening, because it's entirely stylus driven, and...well even by those standards it's bad IMO. Inexplicable.

bread's done
Back