Sony E3 Press Conference Discussion - Price & Date Revealed!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so how does this music apply to all those nerds over at E3???[/QUOTE]

For some reaosn I just got the image of 90 pound men with glasses and chest high slacks dancing amongst themselves. Amusing.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so how does this music apply to all those nerds over at E3???[/QUOTE]

Sony is missing their demographic mark by a decade or two :lol:

For a limited time only, you too can own all those great Sony hits on one monster collection. Call now for your copy of The Official Soundtrack of Sony's Pre-E3 Press Conference 2006!

[quote name='shipwreck']For a limited time only, you too can own all those great Sony hits on one monster collection. Call now for your copy of The Official Soundtrack of Sony's Pre-E3 Press Conference 2006![/QUOTE]

Drops the panties of all women aged 30 and up

[quote name='shipwreck']For a limited time only, you too can own all those great Sony hits on one monster collection. Call now for your copy of The Official Soundtrack of Sony's Pre-E3 Press Conference 2006![/quote]

EB/Gamestop preorder exclusive! :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']Salt n' Peppa was the 80s?[/QUOTE]

"Push It" was their first hit from the 80's, but their high point was the early/mid 90's.

[quote name='markingsmart']"Push It" was their first hit from the 80's, but their high point was the early/mid 90's.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I submit.

the 80s called...

[quote name='evilmax17']Speaking of which. Thriller: best song ever?

I say yes.[/QUOTE]

I like smooth criminal and billy jean.

bread's done
Back