Sony E3 Press Conference Discussion - Price & Date Revealed!

[quote name='Moxio']Wow the Grand Canyon one looks nice.[/quote]

Yeah, the people jumping out of the way is a nice touch...wonder if you can run them over. :D

[quote name='Purkeynator']who keeps honking that damned horn?[/QUOTE]
*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*...*beep-beep-beep-beep*

This conference sucks. If this was suppossed to the big PS3 coming out party I'm bored. Show me some NEW games! not ps2 games ported! and why is this so long? they should have done a 1 minute presentation not a 5 minute snooze fest.

[quote name='marten']Yeah, the people jumping out of the way is a nice touch...wonder if you can run them over. :D[/QUOTE]

Carmaggedon on PS3! I'm in. :D

[quote name='marten']Yeah, the people jumping out of the way is a nice touch...wonder if you can run them over. :D[/QUOTE]

That was in gt4.

This guy's "translator" sucked, he probably doesn't even speak Japanese, he's just reading off a paper.... and sounds totally bored. Sony needs a Reggie.

bread's done
Back