Sony Playstation 3 - 20gb and 60gb available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, those prices are higher than what they are going for now on eBay. I sold my 60GB bundled with an extra controller and 2 games and didn't quite get $1000.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

TBW

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Well, those prices are higher than what they are going for now on eBay. I sold my 60GB bundled with an extra controller and 2 games and didn't quite get $1000.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

TBW[/quote]
well then you got screwed buddy and must be a noob at ebay selling (let me guess, you listed yours as a 1 day this past Wednesday night and had it end at 11pm on Thanksgiving day)?

These prices are some of the more reasonable ones posted on here, if they're shipped prices.

Unlikely to have anyone bite at them, though could be much worse, for certain. Though, I think eBay would be a better place to sell them, IMHO.

[quote name='shrike4242']These prices are some of the more reasonable ones posted on here, if they're shipped prices.

Unlikely to have anyone bite at them, though could be much worse, for certain. Though, I think eBay would be a better place to sell them, IMHO.[/quote]
Don't want to do ebay because I despise paypal.

All of the prices include shipping. I ship via USPS Registered Mail. (if you want FedEx or UPS, will put towards the cost of USPS shipping, you pay the difference)

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']Don't want to do ebay because I despise paypal.

[/quote]

You are expecting some one on here to send you a $1000 money order? Ha Ha your nuts.

[quote name='schuerm26']You are expecting some one on here to send you a $1000 money order? Ha Ha your nuts.[/quote]

If someone felt uncomfortable sending a USPS MO (I don't know why anyone would think I would try and fuck over the Federal Govt), we could do a COD.

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']bump because I edited my op[/QUOTE]

your a jerkoff at those prices, no CAG will bite, ill guarantee it.
take that shit to ebay.

others on here were selling 60gb's for 900.. your EXTRA $150 profit you can stick straight up your arse buddy.

[quote name='exceed19']your a jerkoff at those prices, no CAG will bite, ill guarantee it.
take that shit to ebay.

others on here were selling 60gb's for 900.. your EXTRA $150 profit you can stick straight up your arse buddy.[/quote]

I saw ONE other person selling a 60 for 900. Who are ALL of the OTHERS that are selling for $900?

And what's up with all the hate? if you're not interested, don't respond. it's that easy buddy.

This was in the middle of me editing my op yet again, as I was dropping the 60gb price to $950.

take a chill pill buddy.

Hey Yo.

Just go to ebay. And Just say "NO PAYPAL" Ask for Money Orders, Cash, Checks, etc.

And if you don't like Ebay then sell it on Half.ebay.com

No one is gonna buy it from you on this site. And there are a few different reasons why.

Great deal! No way in hell I'm getting ripped off by paying double the retail! Thanks for making sure this item is available to the true gamers!

Dickhead.

[quote name='naes']Great deal! No way in hell I'm getting ripped off by paying double the retail! Thanks for making sure this item is available to the true gamers!

Dickhead.[/quote]
you must be a math major?

Retail + tax = $1300 60gb
Retail + tax = $1100 20gb

950 for a 60 and 750 for a 20gb is far from double retail lol

Quit the thread crapping. If you don't want his item that is fine, but don't sit there and bash his prices. Considering what they tend to go for, his prices seem fairly reasonable and it is not his fault he made the effort to go and acquire the system. If you really wanted one you could have gotten one as others did.

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']you must be a math major?

950 for a 60 and 750 for a 20gb is far from double retail lol[/QUOTE]
OH NO! I ROUNDED! 1.6 times more than retail. Forgive me for rounding - twice!

Let him do whatever. If someone on here buys it, it makes him more moeny. No fees from Ebay or Payapl. Now why did you delete my post?

thanks Mod.

I really don't see the complaining over 950. Considering today alone I've seen them go as high as $1300.

With most selling above $1000.

I marked my price down to 950, after I saw someone on CAG who had it for 900 (but that is gone, and NOT everyone was selling for 900, and no one thread crapped that guy).

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']well then you got screwed buddy and must be a noob at ebay selling (let me guess, you listed yours as a 1 day this past Wednesday night and had it end at 11pm on Thanksgiving day)?[/quote]

No, I'm not a noob (300+ feedback), but hey, you go ahead and try to get those prices. My first attempt at an auction didn't sell because it didn't meet the reserve. My reserve was too high based on the inflated prices on release day and the fact that fucking eBay didn't have my listing show up until far too late (it took 10+ hours for it to appear in the listings). It ended at a reasonable time too, but, since 6 other systems ended in the same minute as my auction, prices are down.

When I relisted, it said that systems were selling at an average of $1300, but that's figuring all systems including preorders. It looks like prices are settling around $1000, but after fees, its hardly worth the trouble to sell it.

Take a look at 20GB and 60GB systems in completed auctions, prices aren't that great after the first 24 hours after release. Obviously you know that and that's why you're here getting picked on for inflating prices (any price over retail here will get you that....look at the name of the website).

With all of the hoops that eBay and then Paypal made sellers jump through, I'm glad to be rid of the damn thing. I expected the eBay listing requirements, but I wasn't expecting to have my Paypal account frozen, just because I sold a damn system. It will likely take 2 weeks to get my account back up. I can't touch the money until they "clear" my auction which includes a phone call to the seller to make sure that they received the item (total shit, if you ask me, what the delivery confirmation for)?

Anyway, good luck, I'd be surprised if you get takers here.

TBW

No sense of humor. Hey I support making some money. I agree that he will make more money on Ebay then here. If someone on here wants a PS3, they would post it. In my local paper there are 2 PS3's for sale at $3000 and $2500. Yikes, that makes $950 a steal.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

Read number 5.

anyone who had their post deleted was because they did not read number 5 and/or ignored it.[/QUOTE]
Nice job deleting my reply to

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']you must be a math major?

950 for a 60 and 750 for a 20gb is far from double retail lol[/QUOTE]

but not deleting the original quote.

If someone has a problem with the Mod, message the Mod. I didn't make this thread for people to bitch about a Mod and bitch about the price.

I just don't see why the 900 guy was cool, but if I charge $50 over that I'm the devil.

It's not a big deal. I'm deleting my op. I'll stick to CL and probably to SD.

Thanks for turning me off CAG. Not even Amazon's PS3 forum was this rude.

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']I just don't see why the 900 guy was cool, but if I charge $50 over that I'm the devil.[/QUOTE]
CAG = CHEAP Ass Gamers

[quote name='naes']CAG = CHEAP Ass Gamers[/QUOTE]

Dude you have been here less than a month. STFU and stop threadcrapping. You have one feedback and can't read. YOU DID NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER JUST TO IGNORE THEM LIKE I SAID IN THE RULES AND IN THIS THREAD!!

Topic Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back