Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, I'm done with work at 7 and i'm totally there. I think they had this last year too. 30 min drive but who cares. Thanks Strait.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']where are you located? are all the rest of the games listed priced as clearance? are there anymore that aren't in the OP?[/QUOTE]

My store is at South Coast Plaza. There's some other games like Mortal Kombat for 14.97 but I forget the rest.

Shit, I was just by one, I'll have to check tomorrow. Smart As... for $10 would be sweeeet.

[quote name='BryanDGAF']I picked up the last amazing Spider-Man at south coast plaza. Most of the gems listed are sold out. Few deals still but not the best[/QUOTE]

Damn, just read this. All you southern CA CAGs should move.

[quote name='blcklblskt']This. Does anyone know if the outlet stores have the same clearance prices as Sony Stores?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I just got back from my Sony Outlet store and the prices all are as the OP stated. I got Smart As for $9.97. The guy said these are the new prices so they are not temporary. Also they are clearly marked so no guessing games. Unfortunately, I did not see Record Of Agarest War 2:cry:

[quote name='strait edge follower']5 of them. turned 5 copys into 120$. i seriously would have held them if the base value wasnt so dang high. sorry guys :([/QUOTE]

Did you get all of them at the Manhattan store?

Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $10? I liked the premise but I don't know how the game is (I recall Game Informer said it was just ok).

Great price on Silent Hill. It's too bad all of the Sony Styles I know of are so far from me.

Keep in mind that the guy I talked to I never saw before and was prob new so I don't know if he knew what he was talking about as far as the prices being permanent. Doubt it. Still a cool sale to check out if they are only temporary. Smart As was on my radar for down the road and to get it now for 10 bucks was a no brainer.

[quote name='Cage017']Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $10? I liked the premise but I don't know how the game is (I recall Game Informer said it was just ok).[/QUOTE]

It's totally worth $10. I think most of the criticism came from the beat-'em-up style gameplay, which some people found repetitive...and maybe the short length (although unlocking everything and attempting trials adds replay value)...but it's fun and is broken up by some great quirky minigames. The script is hilarious at times, too. If you liked the premise and dig quirky games, you should get plenty out of it for $10.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$ no
.the mj experience: 9.97$ yes several copies
.lumines: 9.97$ yes several
.lil deviants: 9.97$ yes 1
.reality fighters: 9.97$ yes a few
.shinobido 2: 9.97$ yes several
.army corps: 9.97$ 1
.hot shots golf: 9.97$ 1
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!) 1
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$ yes
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$ yes several

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!) no
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!! No
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$ yes seveal
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$ yes 2
.sorcery: 9.97$ yes several
.jepardy:: 9.97$ no
.inversion: 9.97$ no
.game of thrones: 9.97$ yes 2
.starhawk: 14.97$ 1
.mass effect 3: 14.97$ 1
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$ a few
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$ several
.ncaa 13: 19.97$ yes
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97 several
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!) 1
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$ several
.lego batman 2: 24.97$ several
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$ several[/QUOTE]

Century city. Marked in text

I got both copies of amazing Spider-Man and transformers fall of cybertron for 10 each. Dynasty warriors was 10, got only copy. Dungeon hunter 15 got only copy.

Skyrim was 40. They had infamous 2 and infamous collection. Anything else ask.

Book of Memories is worth it at $20, a stone cold lock at $15 or below if that happens.

Lollipop Chainsaw is way worth $10, just don't think it's going to be MGS4 or anything.

MoH is worth a campaign rental.

Tempted by Downpour, and I kind of regret buying and opening Doom 3, though I do prefer having it for 360.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']I have a sony card, and anything I buy at the sony store scores me a shit ton of points, so if anyone needs me to pick them up sum cheap game, gimmie a PM haha...

that is if they have stock, and are priced as such tomorrow when i go.[/QUOTE]

I might take you up on that offer.

If you happen to be around your sony store, and see any record of agarest war, please get a few. Me and few friends have been waiting on a price drop, and this is a great price. I would like 4 or so. (The greedy me also wants extras to trade to to GS lol).

Thanks in advance. I will of course take care of the payment via paypal and I'll be able to send you a pre paid UPS label to ship them in. Thanks.

[quote name='LyricalOne']I might take you up on that offer.

If you happen to be around your sony store, and see any record of agarest war, please get a few. Me and few friends have been waiting on a price drop, and this is a great price. I would like 4 or so. (The greedy me also wants extras to trade to to GS lol).

Thanks in advance. I will of course take care of the payment via paypal and I'll be able to send you a pre paid UPS label to ship them in. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
The gamestop trade in promo ends this sunday, so you are out of luck

If anyone can pick me up these games I would be happy to send them some paypal
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$

Send me a pm if you can help me. Thanks in advance.

for those on the fence about medal of honor you can buy it from the sony store, beat the game in one day or so since the story is short and trade it into gamestop by the end of sunday and get 16$ after bonuses. a profitable rental lol

Is there a way to check stock online? I cant find any way to do so. One opened near me several months back actually, this may be worth a look

Only way to check stock is to call the store and ask them if a game is available.
Valley Fair/santa clara store has very limited games. If anyone wanna know if a game is available at that store, I can let you know.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Only way to check stock is to call the store and ask them if a game is available.
Valley Fair/santa clara store has very limited games. If anyone wanna know if a game is available at that store, I can let you know.[/QUOTE]

Anything decent left? Might check out the Stanford one tomorrow.

If someone has a spare Reconrd Of Agarest War 2 that they wouldn't mind selling for cost and shipping, plus a little extra, PM me.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Anything decent left? Might check out the Stanford one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Let me know where are you people going because I don't want to go there to be disappointed :cold:
I am interested in dynasty warriors

[quote name='tfr']Let me know where are you people going because I don't want to go there to be disappointed :cold:
I am interested in dynasty warriors[/QUOTE]

Ha, probably going in the AM.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Ha, probably going in the AM.[/QUOTE]
stanford might be the better choice. Valley fair one is in a temporary location (half the size of the original store). The only decent deals that they have are Smart as, Gravity Rush ($14.97), and Journey Collection $14.97.

[quote name='kouleefoh']stanford might be the better choice. Valley fair one is in a temporary location (half the size of the original store). The only decent deals that they have are Smart as, Gravity Rush ($14.97), and Journey Collection $14.97.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. I'll post up if I do end up hitting the Palo Alto store tomorrow.

Damn it I was at the Sony store yesterday to shopkick, but didn't walk over to the PS side.

Thanks for posting.

No record of agarest at the Menlo NJ store, picked up journey for 19.97, smart as for 9.97, lumines for 9.97 and shinobido 2 for 9'97 !!!

Anybody confirm this is happening at the Dallas Galleria store? Doesn't make sense for me to drive all the way out there if there's not much available or its not happening.

Thanks OP! Went to a Sony Outlet store today and can confirm prices.

No Record of Agarest War or Lollipop Chainsaw, but their were more games than in the OP. The usual Move cheap games (Mel B, The Shoot, The Fight) for $9.97, Vita Uncharted for $19.97, Vita Ass Creed for $24.97, Mass Effect compilation for $49.99, Lego Lord of the Rings for $29.97. Nothing major.

Happy I went though because I did find they marked all their PSP accessories down to $1.97. Picked up a couple extra batteries (one was still tagged $29.99), a charging dock and component cables. There also were Go cables and cases but already had those. There also was a lone PSP game (Invizimals) for $1.97.

No record of Agarest at Comcast Center Philly.

Heres My haul. Nothing much really. Lollipop for a friend, Spider-man to replace my shitty disc I got from Gamefly... haha. Gravity rush so I can save more room on my Vita Mem Card. Nothing exciting.

130302416.jpg

I can't really report much else, there was no Doom, No Agarest, nothing that blew my mind at all. I was mulling over a starhawk for 15 haha, but chose SSX for some reason.

Dissapointing, but apparently this sale had been going on for a week!!! The employee himself admitted he grabbed a few 5 dollar games, including Res Evil ORC.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Glad I woke up early and saw this. Heading to the NYC Sony store right now![/QUOTE]

Haha, let me know if they have a good Vita selection still!

Thanks OP. Was at the NYC Sony Store earlier, grabbed Lumines and Lollipop Chainsaw. Was tempted to get MGS Vita Collection but rather save my money for Soul Sacrifice. To the guy who called in to hold 3 copies, sorry, I snagged the last copy there.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Haha, let me know if they have a good Vita selection still![/QUOTE]

I suggest you hurry if you still want Gravity Rush or Hot Shot Golf. They don't have a whole lot for Vita.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']I suggest you hurry if you still want Gravity Rush or Hot Shot Golf. They don't have a whole lot for Vita.[/QUOTE]

The two I'm really interested in are Shinobido 2 Lumines. Did you happen to see if they had more of those? Thanks for the heads up though!

[quote name='Nesmaster75']The two I'm really interested in are Shinobido 2 Lumines. Did you happen to see if they had more of those? Thanks for the heads up though![/QUOTE]

When I was there, there were about 4 copies left of Shinobido 2. No more Lumines.

Beverly center is junk unless you want raccoon city for 5 or dead island goty for 15. Some of their vita games aren't even discounted.

Confirmed at the Dallas store (Called before I made the long trek out there). Too bad it's not a blanket 75% off... I would have made out like a bandit. There was different stuff than the OP, but they were also missing a couple things I wanted. Got:

Smart As
Resident Evil ORC ($5)
Starhawk
007 Legends ($20 - Figure I'll regret playing that much
Last 2 copies of Transformers (figure my friend will take it or I can trade/sell it)

Didn't see some cheaper things I might have grabbed like Doom, Spider Man, Inversion, etc. There were several things in the $20+ range. If any Dallas people are looking for something specific before they waste time heading out there, feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can remember seeing it.

Oh another heads up, always ask about stock they may not have set out, or games that are floating around the store. Sometimes there are games on display with blu rays or in a front window, or behind a cashiers desk. I found the last spider-man on display in a window, and behind that there were a few more games that I didn't see on the shelf. There was also a few games at my cashiers desk, but none that I wanted in both cases.

So just ask around if your not seeing anything on the actual game shelf. I got lucky with spider-man, I really did want that to replace my current copy, and trade my extra copy into gamestop for a 5 dollar profit haha.

I didn't know there was a store in Manhattan but then recalled when I went to a "Sony" event years ago as a kid (likely out the store) where ps1 demos were set up. I'll try to check tomorrow to scourge through the leftover garbage :roll:

strait, do you usually check out the store or heard about clearance from a friend? I would guess these types of stores' target consumers are usually tourists especially as it's NYC.

meh...ps plus subs already get the best titles here alreadybat a discount or free, like gravity rush.

all i wanted was a memory card...lol

I can confirm all the prices at the Sony store in Vegas. Grabbed Gravity Rush, Smart As, Lollipop Chainsaw, Starhawk, and TTT 2.

[quote name='lilseung']Anyone checked the Sony store in Houston Galleria (its the only one in Houston)? If so are there any decent stuff left?[/QUOTE]

Just left there, I picked up journey, but all they really had was a lot of ps move games, selection really sucks

My brother picked me up a Doom 3 at the NYC store at 11 AM EST. He said its slim pickings but fortunately, there are still quality titles available like Lollipop Chainsaw and Gravity Rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an aside, to anyone purchasing Journey CE - the DLC code for PSN avatars expires 3/30 - open it now and redeem it at least (if you plan to keep it).

bread's done
Back