Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the Sony Store in the U-District in Seattle. Came away with the following Vita games

Rayman Origins Vita - 14.97
Smart As - 9.97
Virtua Tennis 4 - 9.97
Shinobido - 9.97
Touch My Katamari - 4.97

They had multiples of each game, plus a lot of the ones from the OP's list. Also saw Sonic Racers for the Vita for (I think) 19.97. They were pretty light on PS3 deals. Didn't see Lollipop Chainsaw. I can't really swing by and grab any for anyone though, because it's kind of out of my way, but if I end up not liking Shinobido, I can probably toss it to someone looking for it

Im looking for
doom
Record agarest 2
Army corps of hell
Inversion

Id greatly appreciate it if someone could snag these for me or if someone could get a photo of the sale banner and game pricing.

Im attempting to pm this at my local best buy if nobody could help me out.

im going back to the manhattan sony store for another round of pickups. i really want smart as. it would be funny if the guy who rung up my agarest wars is there today lmao

I mean, if anyone could pick me up a copy of Agarest 2 I'd gladly pay for the game, shipping, and a little extra. There aren't any Sony stores in my state :/

I visited the Sony store location at the Jersey Shore Outlets in Tinton Falls, NJ and picked up Gravity Rush for $14.97, Rayman Origins for $14.97, Mortal Kombat for $9.97, and Little Deviants $.9.97 all on Vita. The store had an excellent stock of all their Vita titles, but very low PS3 stock. Wanted to Record of Agarest but it was not there, all they really had was Mass Effect 3, MoH Warfighter, and Journey. I might check back in tomorrow or Monday if this is still going.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Picked up from Menlo Park Mall, NJ

Motorstorm Apocalypse: 9.97
SSX: 14.97
NBA 2k12: 9.97
Starhawk: 14.97

Thought about picking up but passed:
Street Fighter X Tekken: 14.97
Dead Island (non GOTY): 9.97

[quote name='DrummerX']I visited the Sony store location at the Jersey Shore Outlets in Tinton Falls, NJ and picked up Gravity Rush for $14.97, Rayman Origins for $14.97, Mortal Kombat for $9.97, and Little Deviants $.9.97 all on Vita. The store had an excellent stock of all their Vita titles, but very low PS3 stock. Wanted to Record of Agarest but it was not there, all they really had was Mass Effect 3, MoH Warfighter, and Journey. I might check back in tomorrow or Monday if this is still going.

Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

I checked them in the morning, and no Agarest then, either. I did pick up Sorcery and Ninja Gaiden 3 for $10 each.

If somebody can grab Record of Agarest War 2 for me, I'd appreciate it. I'll pay cost, shipping, and a little extra.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Here at the Stanford location and there's a decent amount of games left. No Agarest 2 at all.[/QUOTE]

Did they have any wipeout there? There wasn't any at the sj store

Valley Fair store was pretty disappointing last night ... and there was some dude standing in front of the game section the whole time, looking at the damn TV the games were being shown on.

Is it just me or is the back side of Valley Fair starting to look like a war zone with all the open wiring and "new" stores blocked off ...

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Did they have any wipeout there? There wasn't any at the sj store[/QUOTE]

There is. It's tagged at 15 bucks.

[quote name='etcrane']Valley Fair store was pretty disappointing last night ... and there was some dude standing in front of the game section the whole time, looking at the damn TV the games were being shown on.

Is it just me or is the back side of Valley Fair starting to look like a war zone with all the open wiring and "new" stores blocked off ...[/QUOTE]

Wa there anything there? It really went down hill after the redesign.

[quote name='etcrane']Valley Fair store was pretty disappointing last night ... and there was some dude standing in front of the game section the whole time, looking at the damn TV the games were being shown on.

Is it just me or is the back side of Valley Fair starting to look like a war zone with all the open wiring and "new" stores blocked off ...[/QUOTE]

Aargh I hate that mall! MS & Sony could be teaming up to give away an entire library and I'm not sure I would go. I don't get it, the layout is a nightmare, the people are a nightmare and I feel like I need a tank to get through the parking lot. And now they're about to build another parking structure. I don't get it. I just drive right by on my way to BevMo and wave now.

Thanks for the heads up OP, I may have to see what Stanford has left tomorrow.

Thank you very much. I'm visiting a city with a Sony Store, so I'll check it out. Odds are it's been gutted though. :lol:

[quote name='oneneoeon']Picked up from Menlo Park Mall, NJ

Motorstorm Apocalypse: 9.97
SSX: 14.97
NBA 2k12: 9.97
Starhawk: 14.97

Thought about picking up but passed:
Street Fighter X Tekken: 14.97
Dead Island (non GOTY): 9.97[/QUOTE]

Were u there this morning when the store opened?

[quote name='Pasicho']Wa there anything there? It really went down hill after the redesign.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, trying to remember what I saw (you practically have to lay on the floor since all the games are on the lowest shelf). From what I recall they had many of the $14.99 and up titles (Starhawk, random Move games, etc). None of the good $9.99 games and definitely no $4.99 games. Vita selection was also slim ... there was some stock but nothing that made the trip worth it for me.

Philly premium outlets had good stock on most games, no lumines :( all that interested me while there was gravity rush, picked up 2 copies

i went back and they did have dynasty warriors next afterall !!!!! they were hidden behind the fifa 13 copies. i also got smart as.

there is one copy of smart as which isnt marked at 9.97$ but it rings up that price. there were several of these yesturday so it looks like the word spread fast over the last 24 hours lol. they also had some uncharted 3 collectors editions priced at 29.99$ which werent there yesturday

Lollipop Chainsaw, God of War Collection, and Socom 4 for $10 and Starhawk for $15, and were some of the standouts from Tysons Corner. I only picked up GoW.

[quote name='Dev518']Lollipop Chainsaw, God of War Collection, and Socom 4 for $10 and Starhawk for $15, and were some of the standouts from Tysons Corner. I only picked up GoW.[/QUOTE]

I just called the store and they don't have Record of Agarest War 2 =(
That Lollipop deal is great. I should've waited rather than getting the newegg Dualshock 3 deal that came w the game free. I didn't really need a controller. Oh wells

[quote name='Anexanhume']The manhattan store must be huge.[/QUOTE]

it is big ! the games have a whole floor to themselves lmao. everything is orginized and the building inside looks amazing :D

I noticed a few people posting that they got Amazing Spider-Man, but no one has mentioned its price--is it $9.97 or $14.97 (or neither)? How about Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

[quote name='Vigilante']I noticed a few people posting that they got Amazing Spider-Man, but no one has mentioned its price--is it $9.97 or $14.97 (or neither)? How about Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?[/QUOTE]

Both were 9.97

[quote name='Anexanhume']Both were 9.97[/QUOTE]Cool, thanks. Are there any $4.97 Vita games or is $9.97 the lowest price seen thus far?

[quote name='Mendoza357']What's left at the Stanford store Can anyone tell me please?. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Was there anything specific you were looking for? I might remember if they had it.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Was there anything specific you were looking for? I might remember if they had it.[/QUOTE]

Doom, motorstorm apocalypse, starhawk, smart as vita, rayman vita. Little deviants vita.

[quote name='Mendoza357']Doom, motorstorm apocalypse, starhawk, smart as vita, rayman vita. Little deviants vita.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see doom. Saw starhawk. Sorry not sure about the others. They weren't busy, so I'm sure you can call and get help.

Just went to the Sony store in Fashion Valley, San Diego. Looks like it was closed for remodeling. Should have called first :(

Oh well, I'll have to pick up records some other time

[quote name='Vigilante']Cool, thanks. Are there any $4.97 Vita games or is $9.97 the lowest price seen thus far?[/QUOTE]

9.97 was lowest I saw.

[quote name='DJHush']Just went to the Sony store in Fashion Valley, San Diego. Looks like it was closed for remodeling. Should have called first :(

Oh well, I'll have to pick up records some other time[/QUOTE]

There was a copy at the outlet in San Ysidro, I picked up Amazing Spiderman, MGSHD vita, and army corps, they have a decent selection since pretty much nothing is marked down.

Just went to Roosevelt Fields Mall (Garden City, NY).

They had:

ps vita games

.gravity rush: 14.97$
Blazblue Continuum: $9.97

ps3 games

.ratchet and clank collection: 9.97
.hitman absolution $29.97

Only a few left of each.

[quote name='superhippy1986']The only Sony Store near me is an a wealthy persons area so they increase their prices because nobody is going to care.[/QUOTE]

Century city and Beverly center are both very upscale and they had the sale.

[quote name='hwong3']Just went to Roosevelt Fields Mall (Garden City, NY).

They had:

ps vita games

.gravity rush: 14.97$
Blazblue Continuum: $9.97

ps3 games

.ratchet and clank collection: 9.97
.hitman absolution $29.97

Only a few left of each.[/QUOTE]

I was there earlier today and picked up a few titles. Ratchet & Clank Collection was actually $19.97. The $9.97 title was Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.

Went to the manhattan store to check out the sale thanks to this thread. Thanks OP!

Picked up lumines, doom, smart as, shinibido 2, and silent hill for the vita. Spent about 60 which is okay in my book. Also met two local CAGers and ended up BSing for 30 minutes.

I really wanted Spider-Man but they didn't have it. Anyone willing to ship this to me?

[quote name='strait edge follower']it is big ! the games have a whole floor to themselves lmao. everything is orginized and the building inside looks amazing :D[/QUOTE]

It is huge but the game selection is mediocre IMO.

Don't know if this has been answered yet, I know the titles available depend on the store but is this list of prices YMMV or not?

Went to Glendale in Cali and nothing special...everything there has been cheaper somehere else at some point. Even LBP at $4.97 was offered for free from Sony 2 years ago.

Thanks anyway to the OP.

[quote name='batman1939']I only went to Beverley Center (got nothing) and Glendale (got Spider-Man, friend got Silent Hill and Shinobino 2 for vita.)[/QUOTE]

Should have gone to century city. Much bigger than Beverly and more selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
so far in this sale i have gotten

1x silent hill downpour (for my father, he loves it so far !)
1x smart as
1x lumines
1x dynasty warriors next
5x record of agarest war 2

i love the games ive brought for my vita ! not to mention i made my father happy and this sale helped me get some ps4 money !!!!! im going to go back in the next day or two to pick up lollypop chainsaw. i hope to meet some local cag there so we could hang a little and so i can kick your ass at ps all stars or something :D

bread's done
Back