Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mendoza357']There's still a nice selection of games at the San Ysidro store in Gilroy, CA[/QUOTE]

You don't happen to recall if Lollipop Chainsaw or Silent Hill for vita were in stock do you? Thanks!

[quote name='etcrane']You don't happen to recall if Lollipop Chainsaw or Silent Hill for vita were in stock do you? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes they had both in stock. Lollipop 10.00 and silent hill vita 20.00.

Just dropped by the Gilroy, ca outlet store and they were pretty well stocked on all vita and ps3 games. Ended up grabbing:

Touch my katamari $4.97
Gow ghosts of Sparta PSP - $1.97
MLB the show '11 PSP (lol) - $1.97

Thanks op!

[quote name='kito87']Wow!! If any one stops by the Century City location and can pick me up the PSP: Patapon + Loco Roco dual pack - $1.97 I would greatly appreciate it and give them $8 to buy and ship it for me. :)[/QUOTE]

Swung by today to pick up Silent Hill HD and Motorstorm Apocalypse. Looked for your Loco Roco, but all they had for PSP were some dual packs with Motorstorm and some other forgettable game. Sorry man.

[quote name='Bount']Swung by today to pick up Silent Hill HD and Motorstorm Apocalypse. Looked for your Loco Roco, but all they had for PSP were some dual packs with Motorstorm and some other forgettable game. Sorry man.[/QUOTE]
Did you happen to see any Record of Agarest War 2? I'm still hopeful....

[quote name='strait edge follower']am i the only one to find record of agarest war (let alone multiple) ? thats kinda surprising[/QUOTE]

I don't ever recall seeing it in the Dallas store even before this clearance sale.

32GB memory cards for the vita retail normally for $80. Also saw ninja gaiden sigma plus for $10. Saw the rest of the list there too for those prices posted in the OP

[quote name='Geco17']32GB memory cards for the vita retail normally for $80. Also saw ninja gaiden sigma plus for $10. Saw the rest of the list there too for those prices posted in the OP[/QUOTE]

i knew i should have scanned ng ! none of the copys were marked so i assumed that they werent clearanced. when i go back tommorow im scanning persona too

[quote name='lamuh13']Does anybody know if this sale is still going on?[/QUOTE]

It was as of yesterday. I picked up Motorstorm and All4One for my collection and UFC 3 and Ben 10 to sell.

I'm hoping they further discount to move units so I hope people keep checking.

Went to my local store and picked up Uncharted Golden Abyss for 19.97. Other games I saw were, Hot shots golf 9.97, Lego Batman 24.97, Resistance 19.97, Modnation Racers 14.97, SF x T 24.97, UMvC 29.97 Silent Hill 19.97 and I think Unit 13 for 19.97. Any of those games worth it at that price point? Was hoping for Gravity Rush but no luck.

[quote name='tacoman132']Went to my local store and picked up Uncharted Golden Abyss for 19.97. Other games I saw were, Hot shots golf 9.97, Lego Batman 24.97, Resistance 19.97, Modnation Racers 14.97, SF x T 24.97, UMvC 29.97 Silent Hill 19.97 and I think Unit 13 for 19.97. Any of those games worth it at that price point? Was hoping for Gravity Rush but no luck.[/QUOTE]

Certainly not Lego Batman, considering MSRP at most places is 19.99. I was a tad disappointed by that.

I'm gonna be heading out the the Pleasant Prairie (WI) store later today, I'll check for Agarest War 2, for who ever wanted that. Otherwise my main goal is Gravity Rush, Touch My Katamari, that and possibly Hot Shots Golf.

Will be in the NYC store a little later (about an hour from now). If any CAGs want to know about anything SPECIFIC, let me know and I'll take a look and let you know if it's in stock when I get there.

-Spice

Apparently one of the New York Yankees (who play spring training here) tweeted yesterday that the Tampa store had everything 50% off. I was off work today so I stopped by this morning. This isn't the case, things are ranging from 25-50% off and right as they were opening today they pulled all the ps3's and Vitas for redistribution. I believe yesterday they were 25% off. Games were extremely limited. They did have discounted vita memory cards still available, but otherwise a bust.

[quote name='xyrmellon']Apparently one of the New York Yankees (who play spring training here) tweeted yesterday that the Tampa store had everything 50% off. I was off work today so I stopped by this morning. This isn't the case, things are ranging from 25-50% off and right as they were opening today they pulled all the ps3's and Vitas for redistribution. I believe yesterday they were 25% off. Games were extremely limited. They did have discounted vita memory cards still available, but otherwise a bust.[/QUOTE]

So, are all games being clearanced? Did the discount go up on already discounted titles? What were the discounts on the memory cards?

[quote name='xyrmellon']Apparently one of the New York Yankees (who play spring training here) tweeted yesterday that the Tampa store had everything 50% off. I was off work today so I stopped by this morning. This isn't the case, things are ranging from 25-50% off and right as they were opening today they pulled all the ps3's and Vitas for redistribution. I believe yesterday they were 25% off. Games were extremely limited. They did have discounted vita memory cards still available, but otherwise a bust.[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaand that's why I love CAG. Thanks for saving me the trip.:bouncy:

[quote name='Anexanhume']So, are all games being clearanced? Did the discount go up on already discounted titles? What were the discounts on the memory cards?[/QUOTE]

The store is closing, so everything's on sale. The few games they had were discounted, but I want to say there were only maybe 10 ps3 titles left, and they were originally priced at msrp (50-60.00). There were more vita games, and the memory cards were either 25 or 50 percent off, but I don't have a vita so I didn't pay attention.

pretty nice selection in menlo mall edison NJ. tekken x sf -15, sorcery - 10, motor storm - 10. There were others but nothing tickled my fancy. I think those were the lowest priced.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']pretty nice selection in menlo mall edison NJ. tekken x sf -15, sorcery - 10, motor storm - 10. There were others but nothing tickled my fancy. I think those were the lowest priced.[/QUOTE]

I would get the Vita version for that!

I got the PS3 version from Target for $8.98 on clearance.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']pretty nice selection in menlo mall edison NJ. tekken x sf -15, sorcery - 10, motor storm - 10. There were others but nothing tickled my fancy. I think those were the lowest priced.[/QUOTE]

Did they happen to have Transformers or Spider-man? I've gone to the Menlo location twice, but never saw it. They did have UFC 3 for $10 the last time I went. I know the Jersey Shore Outlets had a lot of copies of Transformers and Spider-man originally, but by the time I made it there, they were all out. I don't feel like making the drive there again though, especially if there is nothing worth picking up.

[quote name='doreo503']Did they happen to have Transformers or Spider-man? I've gone to the Menlo location twice, but never saw it.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see those.

:ps3:
Uncharted 2 GOTY $9.97
Killzone 3 $14.97
God of War Collection $9.97
MW3 $19.97
Medal of Honor Warfighter $14.97

:hd:...I mean, :vita:
Silent Hill: Book of Memories $19.97
Uncharted: Golden Abyss $19.97
Gravity Rush $14.97
Little Deviants $9.97
Lots of other $10-$20 Vita games.

Got these from the San Ysidro Sony outlet store today

PS3 Twisted Metal Limited Edition (includes download code for PS2 Twisted Metal Black) for $19.97
Official Sony USB AC Adapter for $4.97

The usb ac adapter was a great find since I was planning to buy them from amazon for $15. Also, the store had both Twisted Metal Limited Edition and non-Limited Edition for same price, so make sure you pick-up limited edition.

[quote name='Pasicho']The sony store at valley fair in san jose is pretty sad. Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Nothing is ever good in south bay. bestbuy, target, frys, they all suck.

Went to the store in Houston....no vita games (that I could see) but a couple of PS3. Socery, GOW Collection, and inFAMOUS...come to mind. I picked up the last inFAMOUS 2 for 9.97.

I managed to snag the last copy of Journey at Sony, Valley Fair, in Santa Clara county. Wasn't much else interesting there.

[quote name='Mut-Hoe']I managed to snag the last copy of Journey at Sony, Valley Fair, in Santa Clara county. Wasn't much else interesting there.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can attest there is nothing decent there, especially for Vita.

[quote name='chrislisting']Hey NYCers
Anything worth checking tomorrow or is it all gone by now
I'm in bx so id like to know if its worth going
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I might have a chance to check today or tomorrow. If you get there first let me know as I also hail from the Boogie Down.

[quote name='chrislisting']Hey NYCers
Anything worth checking tomorrow or is it all gone by now
I'm in bx so id like to know if its worth going
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Stopped by the Sony Store during lunch and pretty much anything that's worth buying is gone.

[quote name='m_d_amore']they gave an extra 15% off clearance yesterday picked up MGS for vita for around 17[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this holds true thru-out all stores or just this particular store. My store had Journey $20 and NCAA Football 13 $20 and 2 copies of Lollipop $15 (All PS3) lol Also MLB11 PSP $2

[quote name='strait edge follower']you fellow nyc cheapies saw mlb 12 the show at the manhattan store ? ive had a feeling they dropped it to 5$ since 13 is out[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, unless I totally missed it yesterday. Might pass by today again and pick up MLB11 psp though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']you fellow nyc cheapies saw mlb 12 the show at the manhattan store ? ive had a feeling they dropped it to 5$ since 13 is out[/QUOTE]
it is $10 on bestbuy.com , lol

I saw 13 at full price and MLB 2k12 for $15. Didn't see MLB 12 at all.

I saw a baseball game that was either 5 or 10 but was for the PSP. Stopped by on Thursday and was nothing good except for Dungeon Alliance and Gold for the Vita.

Swung by the Century City store today. Only two real highlights:

PS3 - Silent Hill HD Collection $20. 3 copies (supposedly this is going out of print)

Vita - Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend $10. 10+ copies.

[quote name='Bount']Swung by the Century City store today. Only two real highlights:

PS3 - Silent Hill HD Collection $20. 3 copies (supposedly this is going out of print)

Vita - Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend $10. 10+ copies.[/QUOTE]

They were cleaned out or they hadn't further reduced prices?

bread's done
Back