Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sony store in the Limerick, PA outlets is pretty well stocked with on-sale Vita games. There's a good amount of copies of Gravity Rush, MGS HD collection, and Uncharted, but no Lumines copies.

I already have MGS, so I picked up Gravity Rush and Uncharted for $15 and $20, respectively.

Just came from the sony style in Boca Raton, FL and there wasn't much of note. WWE All-Stars at $9..97, along with Downpour. I was going to take Downpour but I decided against it because there are better things I could be playing right now that I already have. Perhaps I'll buy it off someone later.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Has anyone been to the Sony store on the strip here in Vegas? Google says there's one in the forum shops, I wonder if they do Clearence or even carry games.[/QUOTE]

Read the thread

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Went to the manhattan store to check out the sale thanks to this thread. Thanks OP!

Picked up lumines, doom, smart as, shinibido 2, and silent hill for the vita. Spent about 60 which is okay in my book. Also met two local CAGers and ended up BSing for 30 minutes.
[/QUOTE]

Cool I was one of those CAGers, I don't recall any BSing though, it was more like serious clearance game strategizing... LOL... :whistle2:\"Definitely cool to make your acquaintance though.

Just wanted to thank the OP for highlighting this "SALE..."
Picked up for Vita:
BlazBlue $9.97
Dungeon Hunter $14.97
Gravity Rush $14.97
Lumines $9.97
Reality Fighters $9.97
Smart as $9.97
Street Fighter x Tekken $24.97
Virtua Tennis $9.97

For the PS3 I grabbed:
Journey

Later on I ended up stopping by Radioshack as well and picking up
Uncharted Golden Abyss, and a back up Vita Charger for $18 after the using their Facebook Coupon.

I must admit that this sale is making me wonder if this ship is setting sail...
What do you guys think?

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Cool I was one of those CAGers, I don't recall any BSing though, it was more like serious clearance game strategizing... LOL... :whistle2:\"Definitely cool to make your acquaintance though.

Picked up for Vita:
BlazBlue $9.97
Dungeon Hunter $14.97
Gravity Rush $14.97
Lumines $9.97
Reality Fighters $9.97
Smart as $9.97
Virtua Tennis $9.97

For the PS3 I grabbed:
Journey

Uncharted Golden Abyss, and a back up Vita Charger for $18 after the using their Facebook Coupon.

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

the day that i discovered this sale before i posted it i asked the store reps and this sale is just to clear out older stock to get ready for this years new release ps3 games and the incomming ps4. sony stores arent going out of bussiness :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']the day that i discovered this sale before i posted it i asked the store reps and this sale is just to clear out older stock to get ready for this years new release ps3 games and the incomming ps4. sony stores arent going out of bussiness :)[/QUOTE]

This, and most of the vita titles being discounted are launch or launch window. Recent titles like Little Big Planet and Sly Cooper were on the normal rack.

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Cool I was one of those CAGers, I don't recall any BSing though, it was more like serious clearance game strategizing... LOL... :whistle2:\"Definitely cool to make your acquaintance though.

Picked up for Vita:
BlazBlue $9.97
Dungeon Hunter $14.97
Gravity Rush $14.97
Lumines $9.97
Reality Fighters $9.97
Smart as $9.97
Virtua Tennis $9.97

For the PS3 I grabbed:
Journey

Haha, and I am the other guy. Nothing like a good deal bringing together fellow CAGers.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Haha, and I am the other guy. Nothing like a good deal bringing together fellow CAGers.[/QUOTE]

Definitely! That was cool, did you end up with a poster as well or no?

I shouldn't have let you guys talk me out of that Michael Jackson game!
Ah well, our backlog is overflowing already, maybe it was for the best.

Are you done, looking or are you going back in?

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']I'm on mobile so I'm not sure how to do it on this version but I appreciate the link! I did go through every page but I must have missed that post.[/QUOTE]

To avoid people trying to 'tell' you to 'read the thread', I find this site easier to navigate through Google.com.

Enter the thread topic, then cheapassgamer, then what you are looking for.

Comes in handy for mega-threads. Not that this is one, yet.

Picked up for Vita:
BlazBlue $9.97
Dungeon Hunter $14.97
Gravity Rush $14.97
Lumines $9.97
Reality Fighters $9.97
Smart as $9.97
Virtua Tennis $9.97

For the PS3 I grabbed:
Journey

What time were you there? I went about 4:30 and they didn't have Lumines or Blazblue. Ended up buying Lollipop Chainsaw, Game of Thrones, and Smart As.

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Definitely! That was cool, did you end up with a poster as well or no?

I shouldn't have let you guys talk me out of that Michael Jackson game!
Ah well, our backlog is overflowing already, maybe it was for the best.

Are you done, looking or are you going back in?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I have enough posters I don't put up at home. I'm done unless I hear they restock transformers. I'm trying to clear up some of my backlog so I'm resisting lollipops chainsaw until I clear off the games I've started in February.

[quote name='zelda1225']What time were you there? I went about 4:30 and they didn't have Lumines or Blazblue. Ended up buying Lollipop Chainsaw, Game of Thrones, and Smart As.[/QUOTE]

I was there with a couple of other CAGers around 11:00 am on Saturday, I ended up picking up BlazBlue and Virtua Tennis from a different Sony store on Sunday.

[quote name='strait edge follower']the day that i discovered this sale before i posted it i asked the store reps and this sale is just to clear out older stock to get ready for this years new release ps3 games and the incomming ps4. sony stores arent going out of bussiness :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I was wondering if they were clearing out the PS Vita stock for some other reason.

didn't see this in the OP, but the Century City location also had:

God of War Collection (GH) - $9.97 (several copies)
God of War Origins Collection - $14.97 (several copies)
Uncharted 2: GOTY (GH) - $9.97 (several copies)
AC Revelations - $9.97 (several copies)
Jack and Daxter Collection - $9.97 (3 copies)

I picked up the last Lollipop Chainsaw, an AC Revelations, and SH Downpour.

[quote name='Bount']didn't see this in the OP, but the Century City location also had:

God of War Collection (GH) - $9.97 (several copies)
God of War Origins Collection - $14.97 (several copies)
Uncharted 2: GOTY (GH) - $9.97 (several copies)
AC Revelations - $9.97 (several copies)
Jack and Daxter Collection - $9.97 (3 copies)

I picked up the last Lollipop Chainsaw, an AC Revelations, and SH Downpour.[/QUOTE]
Anymore Downpour left?

[quote name='TooPoor']Anymore Downpour left?[/QUOTE]

Yes. A couple Downpours. I called ahead for my Lollipop Chainsaw and they held it for me so if you want in, I'd call ahead. Also, Century City mall now charges a buck to park, so if you can bus or ride, keep that in mind.

after i pick up lollypop chainsaw tommorow ill be done with this sale for now. im going to go there once a week to see if any new drops happen or if the current clearanced games drop even further. the fact that its near my job helps too

eventhough this is off topic im so happy that my leader cm puno is getting a shot at the undertaker !!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PUNK !!!!!

[quote name='strait edge follower']after i pick up lollypop chainsaw tommorow ill be done with this sale for now. im going to go there once a week to see if any new drops happen or if the current clearanced games drop even further. the fact that its near my job helps too

eventhough this is off topic im so happy that my leader cm puno is getting a shot at the undertaker !!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PUNK !!!!![/QUOTE]

If those Dynasty Warriors games happen to be there still, let me know haha!

Also, Michael Jackson the Experience is surprisingly fun. Out of the games I bought there, it's the one I've played the most (which may not be a good thing - another reason I need Dynasty Warriors haha).

[quote name='Nesmaster75']If those Dynasty Warriors games happen to be there still, let me know haha!

Also, Michael Jackson the Experience is surprisingly fun. Out of the games I bought there, it's the one I've played the most (which may not be a good thing - another reason I need Dynasty Warriors haha).[/QUOTE]

do you want me to inbox you on the spot if they are still there ? nobody except for me seemed to touch those fifa 13 copys where I hid the dynasty warriors copys behind as they didnt have a red sticker on them so im sure they are there. i could also perhaps buy a copy for you and you could pick it up :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']after i pick up lollypop chainsaw tommorow ill be done with this sale for now. im going to go there once a week to see if any new drops happen or if the current clearanced games drop even further. the fact that its near my job helps too

eventhough this is off topic im so happy that my leader cm puno is getting a shot at the undertaker !!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PUNK !!!!![/QUOTE]

Punk is the only reason that show was bearable. I'm tired of seeing Cesaro and Ziggler be buried night after night.

I think I'm going to cave and go back for Downpour tomorrow, because I'm a weak, weak, weak man.

[quote name='Bount']Yes. A couple Downpours. I called ahead for my Lollipop Chainsaw and they held it for me so if you want in, I'd call ahead. Also, Century City mall now charges a buck to park, so if you can bus or ride, keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

Seems like they still have decent stock since I was there Friday.

The Century City store also had some COD games and a few PSP UMD copies of Patapon each at 50% off.
Also on sale Blu-Ray copies of Cars 2 and IronMan (don't remember if it was 1 or 2).

[quote name='Sonne']Punk is the only reason that show was bearable. I'm tired of seeing Cesaro and Ziggler be buried night after night.

I think I'm going to cave and go back for Downpour tomorrow, because I'm a weak, weak, weak man.[/QUOTE]

i got downpour for my father and i have to say the atmosphere in that game is classic silent hill. oh and guys the blu rays were red tagged for 14.99$. im going to pick up pirates of the Caribbean 4 while getting lollypop chainsaw

and yea antonio and ziggy getting buried sucks. antonio is the best us champ we have had in a while and ziggs is the mitb holder for crying out loud smh

[quote name='strait edge follower']i got downpour for my father and i have to say the atmosphere in that game is classic silent hill. oh and guys the blu rays were red tagged for 14.99$. im going to pick up pirates of the Caribbean 4 while getting lollypop chainsaw

and yea antonio and ziggy getting buried sucks. antonio is the best us champ we have had in a while and ziggs is the mitb holder for crying out loud smh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard it was frustrating though. Is it really? I'd hate to get 4 hours in and just get pissed with it, like I did with book of memories. Though with the latter, it was more like 7.

They ditched Cesaro's US gimmick cause of Swagger, which I was all for. But if you are going to have your champs job all the time, what is the damn point?

Probably a dumb question, but is there a WWE thread on these boards?

[quote name='strait edge follower']do you want me to inbox you on the spot if they are still there ? nobody except for me seemed to touch those fifa 13 copys where I hid the dynasty warriors copys behind as they didnt have a red sticker on them so im sure they are there. i could also perhaps buy a copy for you and you could pick it up :)[/QUOTE]

If you wouldn't mind picking one up for me, that would be amazing. If they're not sold out, message me and we can definitely meet up! Thank you so much!

[quote name='strait edge follower']i got downpour for my father and i have to say the atmosphere in that game is classic silent hill. Oh and guys the blu rays were red tagged for 14.99$. Im going to pick up pirates of the caribbean 4 while getting lollypop chainsaw

and yea antonio and ziggy getting buried sucks. Antonio is the best us champ we have had in a while and ziggs is the mitb holder for crying out loud smh[/quote]

21-0

[quote name='Sonne']Punk is the only reason that show was bearable. I'm tired of seeing Cesaro and Ziggler be buried night after night.

I think I'm going to cave and go back for Downpour tomorrow, because I'm a weak, weak, weak man.[/QUOTE]
I used to watch wrestling, but gave up after Ryback lost to Punk for the championship for the millionth time. I've never looked back.

Yesterday Madison Ave. Really wanted Doom but they didn't have it. Ended up getting Lollipop and Downpour, only couple left of each. they seemed to have enough copies of Game of thrones.

[quote name='TheHelix']21-0[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, Punk will win, its pretty much written in the books. Taker loves punk and wants to "pass the torch" to the only superstar left in WWE that is worth a damn. I'd be really surprised if they change it up now and have taker win.

Dropped by the Century City location to see if they had anything left. They were actually still well stocked on clearance PS3 and Vita games. Grabbed the following:

- Vita: DW Next - $9.97 (couple left)
- PSP: LBP - $1.97 (1 left)
- PSP: Fifa 2012 - $1.97 (1 left)
- PSP: Hot shots dual pack - $1.97 (1 left)
- PSP: Patapon + Loco Roco dual pack - $1.97 (1 left)

[quote name='gedean']Dropped by the Century City location to see if they had anything left. They were actually still well stocked on clearance PS3 and Vita games. Grabbed the following:

- Vita: DW Next - $9.97 (couple left)
- PSP: LBP - $1.97 (1 left)
- PSP: Fifa 2012 - $1.97 (1 left)
- PSP: Hot shots dual pack - $1.97 (1 left)
- PSP: Patapon + Loco Roco dual pack - $1.97 (1 left)[/QUOTE]

good score on the psp games ! this girl i know still uses her psp and it would have been great if the manhattan sony store still had psp games that i could get her :(

[quote name='gabolous']Is it true El Hoardo struck San Ysidro Sony Outlet?[/QUOTE]

Seeing it's next to Mexico hahahaha...

Bur thanks for saving me a trip.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Sorry dude, Punk will win, its pretty much written in the books. Taker loves punk and wants to "pass the torch" to the only superstar left in WWE that is worth a damn. I'd be really surprised if they change it up now and have taker win.[/QUOTE]

Maven is gonna show up next year at wm and end the streak.

On a side note. How good is the dynasty warriors game on vita?

[quote name='strait edge follower']good score on the psp games ! this girl i know still uses her psp and it would have been great if the manhattan sony store still had psp games that i could get her :([/QUOTE]

Anything good left at the Manhattan Sony Store? Might stop by on Thursday or Friday to see what's left.

[quote name='TheHelix']Seeing it's next to Mexico hahahaha...

Bur thanks for saving me a trip.[/QUOTE]

Definitely true, I'm glad there were a few days of the sale before the jerk struck

If anyone cares, the store in Houston has four copies of Lollipop Chainsaw left in the back, so be sure to ask since they aren't on display or in the drawers. I also saw a couple copies of Silent Hill: Downpour and plenty of copies of Journey.

Probably a super longshot and I'm not expecting anyone to do it honestly, but if anyone comes across an extra Agarest War 2 they'll sell for a reasonable price PM me and I'll love you forever!

Wow!! If any one stops by the Century City location and can pick me up the PSP: Patapon + Loco Roco dual pack - $1.97 I would greatly appreciate it and give them $8 to buy and ship it for me. :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']im going back tommorow. ill give you nyc cag an update :)[/QUOTE]

Ooo... I wonder if the prices will drop at all Sony stores at the same time.

Will check back to see what you find!:)

[quote name='strait edge follower']im going back tommorow. ill give you nyc cag an update :)[/QUOTE]

I went back yesterday and they didn't have anything good or new. They seem to have restocked Silent Hill Downpour and Lollipop Chainsaw though. They also only had 1 Uncharted 3 CE, which was $30, left and there were like 10 on Monday. I couldn't justify buying the game again, even with the steel book.

[quote name='Mendoza357']There's still a nice selection of games at the San Ysidro store in Gilroy, CA[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that was Sony Store in Gilroy, unless Gilroy suddenly became a border town last night without letting anyone know ;-)

bread's done
Back