Southern Style Chicken BiscOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Hope you like being banned. ;)[/quote]
Plz don't ban me :pray: Would it make it any better if I said I couldn't get it up either?

[quote name='dcfox']Plz don't ban me :pray: Would it make it any better if I said I couldn't get it up either?[/quote]No, because we rely on that as an OTT fact about you and not getting it up.

fucking amazon pulled a wubb. frosty's bday present arrived today, in a giant fucking factory package (not amazon box even though it came directly from amazon.com, not an amazon seller) with giant fucking pictures of his gift on every surface of the fucking box. not even illustration. giant fucking catalogue-type photograph.

fuck. thanks a lot wubb, you ruined bday.

[quote name='Chika']fucking amazon pulled a wubb. frosty's bday present arrived today, in a giant fucking factory package (not amazon box even though it came directly from amazon.com, not an amazon seller) with giant fucking pictures of his gift on every surface of the fucking box. not even illustration. giant fucking catalogue-type photograph.

fuck. thanks a lot wubb, you ruined bday.[/quote]Would that be the thing we discussed earlier today?

[quote name='shrike4242']No, because we rely on that as an OTT fact about you and not getting it up.[/quote]
:cry:

[quote name='manthing']I think I'm gonna give joe$$$$a a negative feedback.

JOE FEEDBACK PLZ[/quote]
Have you tried PM'ing him?

[quote name='Chika']fucking amazon pulled a wubb. frosty's bday present arrived today, in a giant fucking factory package (not amazon box even though it came directly from amazon.com, not an amazon seller) with giant fucking pictures of his gift on every surface of the fucking box. not even illustration. giant fucking catalogue-type photograph.

fuck. thanks a lot wubb, you ruined bday.[/QUOTE]

Since he knows already, can we?

P.S. wubb is an asshole. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']I think I'm gonna give joe$$$$a a negative feedback.

JOE FEEDBACK PLZ[/quote]

Feedback?....for 4 pepsi points?

:whistle2:k dont know, they came a bit late.

Also for everyone's enjoyment...I give you Solid Snake Hideous Doll Man Thingy

IMG_0941.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']Would that be the thing we discussed earlier today?[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']Since he knows already, can we?

P.S. wubb is an asshole. :cool:[/quote]

i believe it is. the thing in the 75-lb couch-sized box.

he says he didnt look at the box because he was on his way out and in a hurry, so just in case he really didnt see what it is, i'm going to wait to let him tell you all what he got.

[quote name='Rocko']It's a box the size of a fucking couch.

Of course he looked at it.[/quote]

thing is i warned him that his bday gift was going to arrive this afternoon in a massive, heavy box and to not look at it, touch it or think about touching it or else. sometimes that works, sometimes it only makes him more curious.

[quote name='Matrix2k3']Speaking of Chick-Fil-A, I just don't get it. Their chicken tastes terrible to me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that shit is trash.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']103 here. fuck.[/quote]

Holy Shit? You live in Tempe? Me too, i'm at ASU. You hit up Mill Ave?

poor dog. Jake is sitting in the front window holding a squeeky toy, watching for Frosty to get home all like "it's time to play, where's daddy?" he's gonna have to wait until sunday to get rough-housing with his "daddy".

[quote name='Liquid 2']Frisky and Jin should definitely meet up. They both have similar taste.[/QUOTE]

Mad bitches, yo.

[quote name='Matrix2k3']Speaking of Chick-Fil-A, I just don't get it. Their chicken tastes terrible to me.[/quote]

Maybe because you're used to shitty fast food chicken like Mcdonalds, BK and Wendys that's all mashed up and shaped and shit?

[quote name='joe2187']yadda yadda yadda :shame:[/quote]

I'm just trying to give back to the community.

But muthafuckas don't appreciate sh*t!

[quote name='Matrix2k3']Speaking of Chick-Fil-A, I just don't get it. Their chicken tastes terrible to me.[/quote]

GTFO

[quote name='Rocko']Maybe because you're used to shitty fast food chicken like Mcdonalds, BK and Wendys that's all mashed up and shaped and shit?[/quote]

Yeah, CFA is great, but it can't hold its weight against the McD's version...

:booty:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Frisky and Jin should definitely meet up. They both have similar taste.[/quote]

Mill Ave is where all the kids (like myself) with fake id's get into clubs.

P.S.: I Love You

[quote name='ph33r m3']Mill Ave is where all the kids (like myself) with fake id's get into clubs.

P.S.: I Love You[/QUOTE]

Gay.

[quote name='Brak']High Fidelity brings the lulz.[/quote]

The movie with Jack Black and John Cusack?:whistle2:s

[quote name='Rocko']I still cannot believe I got so much shit for free.[/quote]

I have 31/32 items. :) Just waiting on home movies season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back