Splinter Cell Blacklist $19.99 at Amazon (PS3/PSN Code/X360)

I bought it at this price around Christmas on Amazon's PSN store. If the price is back to being this low this soon, i wonder if a permanent price drop is around the corner.

Gamefly I believe in you :pray:
It'll get there. They all do. Gamefly has been quiet since their holiday sale though, which was very mediocre itself. Maybe Tuesday they'll start back up with the daily deals again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Post-MLK Day Gamefly Daily Deal Frenzy!" :whee:
"In honor of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, we're selling Dragon's Crown and Diablo 3 for $12.99 each!!!!!"

What an amazing tribute that would be! Come on Gamefly, show the man some respect!

$14.09 preowned (after tax) at GS.. $17.99 before 20% Bday coupon posted here and 10% PUR discount.  Bought the Wii U version today.  I hate giving GS my money, but it was too cheap to pass up.  I heard the gamepad controls really add to the experience, plus no screen tearing and stable framerate throughout.

BB Canada had the Wii U version for $4.99 on clearance and I managed to price match at Walmart even though it was sold out online :) My best deal in a while!

"In honor of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, we're selling Dragon's Crown and Diablo 3 for $12.99 each!!!!!"

What an amazing tribute that would be! Come on Gamefly, show the man some respect!
Include the Vita version (ha, fat chance :roll:) and I'd jump on that! :D/

PSN code is tempting since I just hooked up a big hard drive, but I think I'll stick with the Wii U version for now despite the TERRIBLE load times. 

Yeah, I'm just playing through this right now and it's really excellent. These are really underrated games. I forgot how much I enjoyed Conviction and this one is even better.

Excellent graphics, interesting campaign, and 3 different main ways to play every mission. Tons of gadgets. I haven't even touched co-op or MP yet. If anyone picks this up and wants to run through the co-op together let me know.

Yeah, I'm just playing through this right now and it's really excellent. These are really underrated games. I forgot how much I enjoyed Conviction and this one is even better.

Excellent graphics, interesting campaign, and 3 different main ways to play every mission. Tons of gadgets. I haven't even touched co-op or MP yet. If anyone picks this up and wants to run through the co-op together let me know.
It should support local co-op too, in case you have friends coming over.

This is a great price for Blacklist. Blacklist is the second best Splinter Cell (after Chaos Theory) and a return to form for the series after the abomination known as Conviction. Definitely worth picking up.

Well crap.  I just learned last night that the Wii U cut the couch coop from this game when I tried to play with a friend last night.  Bummer. 

PS3 code from Amazon BOUGHT. 

Dammit, Wii U.  I want to love you.  Why do you hurt me? 

This is a great price for Blacklist. Blacklist is the second best Splinter Cell (after Chaos Theory) and a return to form for the series after the abomination known as Conviction. Definitely worth picking up.
Umm... right. If anything, Blacklist is an extension of Conviction. I don't know how you can say that Blacklist somehow goes "back" to other titles. I loved Conviction, and it's movement away from pure stealth. Blacklist, IMHO, isn't as good as Conviction. The pacing is off, the story isn't as good but the game play remains second to none. Splinter Cell invented and retooled the 3rd person shooter genre and Blacklist continues it's strong pedigree. It didn't quite live up to my expectations, but it was a fun game nevertheless. I picked this up for $40 and enjoyed it. A solid 8/10.

Thanks OP. Bought mine at gamestop since I don't want to pay extra to get fs from amazon. I was surprised when I saw the box that said gamestop edition. Haven't opened it yet.

$14.09 preowned (after tax) at GS.. $17.99 before 20% Bday coupon posted here and 10% PUR discount. Bought the Wii U version today. I hate giving GS my money, but it was too cheap to pass up. I heard the gamepad controls really add to the experience, plus no screen tearing and stable framerate throughout.
It says 39.99 pre-owned on the site. Are the stores selling it for a different price? I'd bite at that price.

lol $18 used vs. $20 new. I mean I know we're all CAGs here but come on.. I'd rather spend an extra 2 bucks and get a new copy over someone else's scratched up disc.

lol $18 used vs. $20 new. I mean I know we're all CAGs here but come on.. I'd rather spend an extra 2 bucks and get a new copy over someone else's scratched up disc.
plus 20% off with bday coupon. If you getting a PS3 ver, they rarely get scratched

I just finished the game.  I would wait for $10.    I liked conviction better.  I have all the achievements.  It took about a week to complete.  2 nights co-op.  1 for multiplater.   3 - 4 for campaign.  You have to play it twice.    They have a new person doing the voice.  No Ironside.

Thought about picking this up.. Can those of you who have it recommend it for 20 bucks?

Yes I love it

Yeah, the game's awesome. Played it at launch. It started off well, but then kept getting better and better and better as it went along.

It makes up for the terrible last Bond/Borne/Mission Impossible movies (well, the last MI was the best since the original, so I guess things are slowly improving lol)

Yeah but if you're getting my roommates old copies of games the cover art is probably bong water damaged.
Managed to score a Wii U copy today for $13 after Bday coupon. Complete with artwork and bong water free.

It was even the Gamestop Exclusive Edition (don't know what that means exactly, but there was a download code for some extra junk inside).

I wasn't terribly thrilled about buying it from Gamestop, but Amazon wouldn't drop it to $20 like they did with the other platforms, and as it turns out Target & Best Buy don't price match Gamestop. Phooey.

V3JqyWCl.jpg

I wasn't terribly thrilled about buying it from Gamestop, but Amazon wouldn't drop it to $20 like they did with the other platforms, and as it turns out Target & Best Buy don't price match Gamestop. Phooey.
Weird that Best Buy didn't price match. I had no problem price matching GameStop before, guess its YMMV.

Also do all Splinter Cell copies have that GameStop edition tag? Hate when retailers do that ~_~

I could have sworn I saw Gamestop in the list of retailers they match in the past, but I guess its possible they updated their policy recently.

I could have sworn I saw Gamestop in the list of retailers they match in the past, but I guess its possible they updated their policy recently.
I don't think GS is on the list on the Best Buy register, but they have an "other" they can use and I have never had a problem getting my local stores to match as long as I either had a printed ad or the web page with the price printed out.

bread's done
Back