Splinter Cell Conviction - Free Secret In-Game Weapon [X360 Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. Don't have a cell phone. If someone has the ability to text and don't need the code, please PM me.

eh, after playing the demo think I'll wait on this game. Be willing to trade my code off. bunch of stuff on XBLA I'm always looking to grab. But what is a fair trade.... what the hell in game weapon is this even anyway?

If anyone gets an extra, or can text for free, I'd appreciate it if you'd pm it to me as I'm not from the US. Thanks in advance, really. :)

I'm having trouble with this. I sent a text the other day and got an almost instant reply saying that I would receive my code soon but I never got anything. Did you guys get an actual code or just a reply saying to expect one?

[quote name='Pure Apathy']I'm having trouble with this. I sent a text the other day and got an almost instant reply saying that I would receive my code soon but I never got anything. Did you guys get an actual code or just a reply saying to expect one?[/QUOTE]

I got 2 texts almost immediately after sending my text in. One saying it will be there shortly and thanks for entering. Then another with the code and instructions how to redeem it (when the game comes out).

[quote name='sasukekun']I got 2 texts almost immediately after sending my text in. One saying it will be there shortly and thanks for entering. Then another with the code and instructions how to redeem it (when the game comes out).[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. It looks like the second one never got to me. I tried sending another text but got no reply this time around.

Maybe it's your spotty 3G network.

Thanks OP. Immediately got a confirmation text and then a code. Way to use up an extra text out of my monthly 200 allotment Ubisoft!

Sweet thanks. I got two codes. Going to hang on to it to give away after the game comes out for someone I can see that they actually played it in their recent games list on xbox.com so its not wasted.

No PMs now asking for the code.

[quote name='Shockdrop']Man this is what I get (or don't get, actually) for not having a cell phone in this day & age...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could try texting through g-mail and see if you get a response. I never use this feature in g-mail, so I don't know if it will actually work.

___--

Thanks OP, got mine.

[quote name='Puffoluf$$$us']Maybe you could try texting through g-mail and see if you get a response. I never use this feature in g-mail, so I don't know if it will actually work.

___--

Thanks OP, got mine.[/QUOTE]

did you use gmail?

I dont have a cellphone so if anyone could be kind enough to get me one that would be awesome.

Yes i dont have a cellphone : (

would any1 be kind enuf to get a code 4 me? still overseas and ubisoft's tech support never came back to me. thx in advance.

They sent me a new text today "Hey Splinter Cell fans, get $5 off when you pre-order Conviction at Amazon. Enter code SPLINTER during check out." It's listed at $51.99 right now, so I wonder if the $5 coupon would make it $46.

OK, since Gmail doesn't work (needs a whole number, not the Short Code), I, too, would appreciate a code. I got that Dark One Avatar mask code for trade, since im not going to use it.

[quote name='Shockdrop']OK, since Gmail doesn't work (needs a whole number, not the Short Code), I, too, would appreciate a code. I got that Dark One Avatar mask code for trade, since im not going to use it.[/QUOTE]

you or anybody wouldn't happen to have a chocobo avatar code would you?

got this splinter one right away and after trying the demo I'm willing to trade away my code. mark & execute.....blech

Got mine, code came right after confirmation.
I don't have the game but was definitely thinking about checking it out. Maybe this will help. :D

[quote name='TBS']Got mine, code came right after confirmation.
I don't have the game but was definitely thinking about checking it out. Maybe this will help. :D[/QUOTE]

Confirmation? I only sent a text o_O my bad for asking. I'm fairly new to this site

Can anyone confirm if this contest is ongoing ? I'll like to get some more codes using my friends cell phones to give out to CAG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back