Splinter Cell Conviction - Free Secret In-Game Weapon [X360 Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sent two codes (one by email) so if anyone wants my extra code just PM me.

Edit: Code is gone, sent it to a fellow CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GenPirate']I was sent two codes (one by email) so if anyone wants my extra code just PM me.[/QUOTE]

me! Got an avatar mask code in exchange.

I tried my code today, it didn't work. I had two to try. One said already used, the other said invalid...weird. Anyone else have an issue?

[quote name='Jerajdai']anyone try the code yet? What weapon is it?[/QUOTE]
Mine was the SC3000. The same as the Best Buy preorder bonus.

I redeemed 2 codes, mine and my wifes phones. I got the SC3000 from one code and the SR-2M from the other. So if you're able to, get yourself another code. I sold my extra SC3000 code from my CE for $20 on ebay.

Redeemed my code today, it was the sc3000... sweet!

[quote name='Brother Daz']I sold my extra SC3000 code from my CE for $20 on ebay.[/QUOTE]
Why would someone pay money for that? Isn't the weapon unlockable during the campaign?

I obtained a code from my phone a long time back and now one from my girlfriends today. I got an SC3000 with my code and then the SR-2M with my girlfriend's just as Daz reported above. Has anyone tried a 3rd code to see if there is even more to get from these text codes?

My old code got me the SC3000 (which is all over in story mode) and my extra recent code got me the S2-RM. Used a newer code for my g/f's XBL acct and she got the S2-RM. We then got 4 extra codes off of family members' phones and neither of us were able to get anything else. So I believe they originally gave the one gun away and now they're just giving the other away.

PM me and I'll send you one of the extra codes I couldn't use.
>>>UPDATED

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GenPirate']I was sent two codes (one by email) so if anyone wants my extra code just PM me.

Edit: Code is gone, sent it to a fellow CAG.[/QUOTE]

Can I have it please.

[quote name='RehabCow']Can I have it please.[/QUOTE]

The texting still works if you have a cell phone that can send and recieve texts to short numbers.

[quote name='FireReignDeath']it no longer works.[/QUOTE]

zombie_by_uncherished.jpg

[quote name='FireReignDeath']it no longer works.[/QUOTE]

so glad you were around to tell us something from March 2010 doesn't work anymore :roll::roll:

[quote name='nypickle']so glad you were around to tell us something from March 2010 doesn't work anymore :roll::roll:[/QUOTE]

Actually june...

Why scare people from posting i was looking for this and instead of using my prepaid mins he saved me some time and money. Stop mocking people that are trying to help. Unless you prefer non helpful people on here i suggest maybe being more nicer to people trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back