SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (Wii,Wii U,Xbox 360,3DS) ***FREE AFTER GCU & @GAMER COUPON @Best Buy

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge ***FREE AFTER GCU DISCOUNT & @GAMER COUPON

Thanks to YBX87 who mentioned it being on sale in the @Gamer Thread and to check the coupon. Thought this deserved a thread so it could be seen better since the coupons barely came live again.

Wii Version
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595026&st=Spongebob&lp=1&cp=1&pid=1219056637138

wii u
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595053&st=Spongebob&lp=2&cp=1&pid=1219056704463

3ds version
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595017&st=Spongebob&lp=3&cp=1&pid=1219056704455

xbox 360 version
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1595044&st=Spongebob&lp=4&cp=1&pid=1219056706095

EDIT: EVERYONE ASKING WHY THEY ARENT RECEIVING THE COUPONS OR WHERE TO FIND THE COUPONS CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CHECK TO SEE WHEN YOUR @GAMER SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRATION DATE IS, IF IT IS EXPIRED THEN YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE THE @GAMER COUPONS: https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/IM/GMR/combo_entry.jsp?cds_page_id=86045&cds_mag_code=GMR&id=1399837532538&lsid=41311445325012916&vid=1

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a coupon they are using I would like it.  Want to pick up the 3DS version for my wife to play.  Thanks.

yea they said you would still receive it until the remaining of your old subscription so once the new program started they meant they would not take away the magazine from those already receiving it but once the old subscription expired and the new one took over after the expiration date that the magazine will not carry over since it was part the old program. So they meant they were not going to short change people once the new program started and let there old subscription carry over. But this is the last batch of coupons for everyone anyway. After this month @gamer is canceled completely for everyone.
Thanks for the info. I guess the lady in the phone was right. Now I feel bad.

This is the bs I talk about. Why diss a store you shop at? If you don't like it, stay the @#%& out. It hurts us more if you don't come than coming to somehow hurt us on your come up!
I pay my hard earned money to buy things I want and therefore can comment how I feel about a certain company(GS). Anyways I only called them Lamestop. I didn't say how fucking annoying it is to shop there! I just take my credit now and transfer it to Amazon.

Does anyone know how to apply gamer coupon codes through their website for an online order?
When you get to the final page where you add CC etc. There should be a box for promo codes, just type or paste it in there and apply.

Was used already then(did you get it from someone maybe they used it and forgot?)
Yes I purchased from Gamer SDP. He was quick to respond to my interest for coupon but now that I need help he is not responding.

Yes I purchased from Gamer SDP. He was quick to respond to my interest for coupon but now that I need help he is not responding.
His post 93 in this thread said he had an in store coupon available. Is that what you bought from him? Or did you buy the online one?

His post 93 in this thread said he had an in store coupon available. Is that what you bought from him? Or did you buy the online one?
Yes I purchased from post 93. He did not mention that it was only in-store. Oh man so that is why it is not working.

Anyone willing to part with their code? I can't afford to purchase another one sorry. Unless Gamers SPD is nice enough to give me a refund then I can pay. Otherwise if you are not going to use, I can use it. THanks.

Also known as the "everyone shit on GCU and post textwall rants about not renewing" period of CAG history.Apparently people couldn't figure out how to use the B2G1 new coupon in the welcome packet to offset the $15 membership fee, aka being a shitty CAG. Seriously, one coupon would've made a profit and secured the magazine coupons for another year, in addition to all the other benefits, for less than the cost of one budget game.
Hey Metal can I have your Spongebob coupon???

This would be perfect for my nephew who just got a Wii U

Anyone have an online code they don't need?  (or in-store)

Is the online code different from the instore bar code?
I'm not sure if it's different, but you can definitely use both. It's been like this for a long time. I ordered the 360 version with my online code two days ago. I bought the 3DS version today with my in store coupon. Again, thank you to the OP because I might not have even checked the @gamer thread.

My 360 version arrived today with the disc loose rumbling around in the case. I'm procrastinating opening it to see how scratched it is.

Grabbed my cheap 3DS copy in-store.  Couldn't pass up one last bittersweet go on the GCU free/cheap coupon deal-a-go-round.  Thanks for the heads up, OP!

bread's done
Back